Mystic code question.

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Mystic code question.

Unread postby gexer64 » November 2nd, 2008, 2:41 am

What is the difference between a mystic code and a noble phantasm? It seems as though they are very much alike.
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Re: Mystic code question.

Unread postby Raitei » November 2nd, 2008, 2:55 am

gexer64 wrote:What is the difference between a mystic code and a noble phantasm? It seems as though they are very much alike.
noble phantasm is a crystallized weapon, a powerful mystic code that has developed a soul and identity of its own through time and usage. while not entirely true, it's like saying noble phantasms are more accomplished version of mystic codes and conceptual weapons.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Re: Mystic code question.

Unread postby gexer64 » November 2nd, 2008, 3:31 am

Raitei wrote:
gexer64 wrote:What is the difference between a mystic code and a noble phantasm? It seems as though they are very much alike.
noble phantasm is a crystallized weapon, a powerful mystic code that has developed a soul and identity of its own through time and usage. while not entirely true, it's like saying noble phantasms are more accomplished version of mystic codes and conceptual weapons.

Alright thanks. If I had a cookie to give you I would. But I don't have cookies. Sorry.
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Return to Fate/stay night Chat