No...No...NO!(HF Spoilers)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

No...No...NO!(HF Spoilers)

Unread postby Mkilbride » November 2nd, 2008, 1:26 am

Saber, why didja have to go and die...why...why! The harem is incomplete now!

Anyways, I'm only at the part where she was just sucked under into the thing and his Command Spell disappears.......so I don't know if she comes back later or not, but don't tell me!

I'm just really, really pissed, usually there is a cheesy "At the last moment..." kinda thing, or a Miracle of GOD happened....hmm. Well, I guess having Rin, Sakura, and Saber all at the same time is something best left to the Doujins.(Although reading them already spoiled a GREAT DEAL OF HEAVENS FEEL, lol)

Just had to rant. Sorry :P

Mmkay, got abit further....and so now Sakura has been sexually abused since she was a child...oh great. It's weird, I usually complain about how cheesy happy stories are, but I secretly desire them....
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 2nd, 2008, 9:44 am

*Puts on Kotomine mask*

Hmph. Nothing is that convenient. Wishing for something like that, you'll accomplish nothing. But, do you still wish for that?

*Exchanges for Archer mask*

Drown in your own ideals! :twisted:
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Re: No...No...NO!(HF Spoilers)

Unread postby eharper256 » November 2nd, 2008, 10:08 am

Mkilbride wrote:Saber, why didja have to go and die...why...why! The harem is incomplete now!

Anyways, I'm only at the part where she was just sucked under into the thing and his Command Spell disappears.......so I don't know if she comes back later or not, but don't tell me!

Yeah, I too was miffed that the command spell didn't go off. Shirou has an excess of them in HF, anyway, and yet they become useless...

Sakura seems to combine Kohaku and Asagami from KnK (well Asagami's obviously proto-Sakura in looks...).

What I'm surprised about is that by Day 12; no Dark Sakura yet...though it is obviously coming. I just thought she'd shift much earlier than that.
eharper256
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby metal_cocoabo » November 4th, 2008, 1:18 am

What I'm surprised about is that by Day 12; no Dark Sakura yet...though it is obviously coming. I just thought she'd shift much earlier than that.

Actually, it surprised me as well. Nasu took his time with the whole character-development thing. IIRC, there were a few days where *nothing* happened story-wise.
metal_cocoabo
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Mkilbride » November 6th, 2008, 1:00 am

Ok, so I just got my first ending, the "True Ending" or so.

Anyways...what the crap?

Ok, I read what Rin said, but I'm still abit confused on Shirou's "Puppet body"

So everythign is the exactly the same in his body, except his Penz0r is bigger, according to Sakura?

It just feels abit odd - He's in a Fake body..

Rin said he will age, get sick, ect.

They also said he'll keep all of his abilities...even if his Magic Circuit isn't as good.

Slighty Tsukihime spoiler too.
This is basically what Aoko offered Shiki though...I thought it'd be alot different...Shiki's a fool not to do this. I always thought it'd be like a different looking body, he'd loose his eyes ect...

It feels less epic than the previous two routes, but still...something about this ending leaves me feeling so "Unsatisfied", I guess I'll get the Normal Ending and see.

Also; BAD RIN, SHIROU IS SAKURAS, NO FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM! Lol, even though I hate Sakura. I loved her before HF's, but now, she's just ugh. I know people will hate me for disliking Sakura, but she wasn't even the "Cool stalker type", or the cute high school girl. She was the "I'll F**KING KILL ANYONE THAT TRIES TO DO EVEN THE MOST NORMAL OF THINGS, BUT FOR SOME REASON I SEE IT AS BETRAYAL"

I understand what happened to her was awful, but like Rin said, it's her fault for being weak, mentally. I sympathize with Sakura a little, but honestly...ugh.

This route seemed like a bad soap opra that just dragged on and on. I'm SO disappointed. Fate was epic when I first read it, and then I read UBW and was LIKE "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, TO MUCH AWESOMENESS, HEAD EXPLODE!"

Then I watch HF and feel like ..."Ok, so the ending wasn't bad..."

I didn't even get to see Avenger, but maybe that's in the Normal Route.

Rider and Saber were damn cute in this route and barely got ANY screen time, the eff is that. Saber even talked all secretly, about punishing and rewarding Shirou, sounded quite kinkeh.

I just don't know what to think, it was a disappointing route as a whole for Fate / Stay Night. The rest all had parts that made me keep reading till the sun went down and came up again, this had me going "Ah, it's 11, I'll head to bed now, wake up early, eat something, read abit play a game, and then play this"

The interactions in this weren't even that cute. Also, the dream of sex with Rin, it was never explained? Just a wet dream? I was hoping the fact she had Riders eyes, was meant to imply something...I dunno.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 6th, 2008, 1:33 am

The implied meaning behind that sex scene of Rin with Rider's eyes was that there was a Rider route, but it was obviously scratched. That 'dream' allowed Rider to regain her mana at the expense of Shirou, but she could just as easily have gotten mana from Sakura since she's Rider's Master. My theories of Rider using Shirou for it though are thus.

1. She did it as revenge for Saber defeating her
2. She did it as a reward for Shirou caring about her well-being even though he was her enemy
3. She likes Shirou
4. All of the above (Most likely imo)

So meh.
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby cookedcelery » November 6th, 2008, 1:38 am

Well, there is the
ULTRA EROTIC HAREM ENDING: BAD END 40
cookedcelery
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Shikiller » November 6th, 2008, 1:59 am

The dream thing was to somehow collect mana to Sakura.

HFroute is good with nothing really special about it, the dark and creepy atmosphere and suspense remind me of Tsukihime.
The introduction relies too much on the other routes at times, i don't know what to think of that.
The development of the story is kinda boring ....nothing special to mention about it.
Kotomine and the final fight are awesome, but the true ending seems unrealistic, i don't like Ilya suddenly popping out and saving the day, that's why i like the normal end, Shirou was walking the path of destruction.
What the hell was Caster doing holding Rule Breaker? that action feels just like an excuse so Shirou records it...
I think i like Fate route the most, it's interesting from start to end, Shirou doesn't have crazy plot armor and achieve impossible unrealistic things, and the ending doesn't suck.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 6th, 2008, 2:04 am

I thought that since Sakura is the Black Grail that she doesn't need to regen/restore mana, since she's got an almost infinite supply. (Even if she's only absorbed Caster by that point in the story, it would be at least enough to restore Rider's mana)
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby Shikiller » November 6th, 2008, 2:13 am

KratosIrving wrote:I thought that since Sakura is the Black Grail that she doesn't need to regen/restore mana, since she's got an almost infinite supply. (Even if she's only absorbed Caster by that point in the story, it would be at least enough to restore Rider's mana)

mmmm... i don't know how much of the story you payed attention to, but Sakura was collapsing of lacking of magical energy, and after the dream, the next morning, she was allright and shirou was "empy inside" ,without mana.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Mkilbride » November 6th, 2008, 2:48 am

I never heard about the collecting Mana thing in the context of the game, though I did see a Doujin like that.

Like someone else said, the other Routes had some central focus on it all, that drove the characters to finish, as in they had to - or else.

Also, while I hate Shirou's ideals, the very idea that he'd betray them SO hardcore for Sakura is like "Lolwhut?" style. His personality did a complete 360, without much reasoning. You can list "Love", but he also had love for Rin and Saber in other routes, but he never really betrayed his ideals. Sakura...ugh, she's just the word one he could end up with.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 6th, 2008, 2:51 am

Sakura was? I thought that was Rider.

Oh wait a second, now I get it. Since Sakura was sick from a cold, and during the night Shirou has that dream, and he wakes up the next morning with Sakura healed and he has the cold. That's how they got around scratching Rider's route than I guess.

If that's the case, you're right for how it turned out, Shikiller. 8)

I still like my theories though, so I'll use them for Rider route hopes. :P
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby Mkilbride » November 6th, 2008, 2:54 am

I'd like a Illya route. Adopted son of Kiri, ends up with daughter of Kiri? It writes itself.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 6th, 2008, 2:59 am

That's been implied since the first time Ilya called Shirou Onii-chan, rofl.

That and the fact they deliberatly admitted there was an Ilya route but scrapped it in the Tiger Dojo's.
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby Shikiller » November 6th, 2008, 3:03 am

KratosIrving wrote:Sakura was? I thought that was Rider.

Oh wait a second, now I get it. Since Sakura was sick from a cold, and during the night Shirou has that dream, and he wakes up the next morning with Sakura healed and he has the cold. That's how they got around scratching Rider's route than I guess.

If that's the case, you're right for how it turned out, Shikiller. 8)

I still like my theories though, so I'll use them for Rider route hopes. :P

That's the point, Sakura never had a cold, she had lack of mana, Rider makes Shirou see a dream and collects mana for Sakura, the next morning Sakura was fine, Shirou not, and Saber mentions that he lacks mana. Later in the park Ilya says that he shouldn't go out "empy inside".
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Zensunni » November 6th, 2008, 2:40 pm

At first Sakura's holy grail connection just drove her to suck up mana from everywhere in order to hasten Avenger's "birth", so she was like a black hole, no matter how much she got she would lack it and suffer from the symptoms. I suppose Rider could have been draining Shirou to ease up the burden on Sakura. Eventually she gave in and became Avenger's tool, then she had all the incomplete holy grail's mana in her disposal.

That's how I understood it but it doesn't make sense that she continues to receive mana without drawbacks after the heaven's feel is over, even enough to maintain Rider...I guess that means, in the true ending the magic circle that maintains the ritual is still operational and is drawing mana from the leylines, and there'll be another war after a while.

I don't like how there's many threads that turned into general HF discussion now, and I know I'm worsening it, but give some answers before letting this thread die! :P
Zensunni
Addict

Unread postby Kansho » November 7th, 2008, 2:36 am

Shikiller wrote:What the hell was Caster doing holding Rule Breaker? that action feels just like an excuse so Shirou records it...
Theorically, she was stabbing Kuzuki's corpse in anger/sadness. That's what the Tsukihime Laboratory says, I think.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 7th, 2008, 3:32 am

So, did Caster really kill Kuzuki in HF? I have the image that Assassin assassinated him so fast that Caster was in shock, with Saber/Shirou busting inside right after that. (Especially since Rule Breaker isn't supposed to be able to kill, or something to that degree I think.)
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby abscess » November 7th, 2008, 4:14 am

KratosIrving wrote:So, did Caster really kill Kuzuki in HF? I have the image that Assassin assassinated him so fast that Caster was in shock, with Saber/Shirou busting inside right after that. (Especially since Rule Breaker isn't supposed to be able to kill, or something to that degree I think.)

That's a good question...
Anyway, the only part that had me say "nnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo-------......." was when Saber died... and I thought she would be back.... she never did.... :cry:
Oh, and I also wanted more Caster in it, but it didn't surprise me much when I saw her get owned.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Tsubasa » November 7th, 2008, 4:42 am

KratosIrving wrote:So, did Caster really kill Kuzuki in HF? I have the image that Assassin assassinated him so fast that Caster was in shock, with Saber/Shirou busting inside right after that. (Especially since Rule Breaker isn't supposed to be able to kill, or something to that degree I think.)

It's implied that Kuzuki was killed by Assassin and caster went into shock of having him die right in front of her. Then Shiro and saber arrive. Or at least that's what I got from the line about Shiro seeing something move in the dark.
Tsubasa
Addict

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat