No...No...NO!(HF Spoilers)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby gexer64 » November 7th, 2008, 5:04 am

They changed the title screen...... The epicness is gone.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... Um.... What's next in the Nasuverse to come out and will Mirror Moon be translating it?
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby AlextheLazy » November 7th, 2008, 7:30 am

Mkilbride wrote:I never heard about the collecting Mana thing in the context of the game, though I did see a Doujin like that.

Like someone else said, the other Routes had some central focus on it all, that drove the characters to finish, as in they had to - or else.

Also, while I hate Shirou's ideals, the very idea that he'd betray them SO hardcore for Sakura is like "Lolwhut?" style. His personality did a complete 360, without much reasoning. You can list "Love", but he also had love for Rin and Saber in other routes, but he never really betrayed his ideals. Sakura...ugh, she's just the word one he could end up with.

don't forget that nether Rin nor Saber stood in direct opposition to those said ideals

honestly I'm impressed with Sakura's mental strength
AlextheLazy
Might just like this board

Unread postby Inverted » November 7th, 2008, 9:30 am

abscess wrote:Oh, and I also wanted more Caster in it, but it didn't surprise me much when I saw her get owned.

Atleast she didn't become a Noble Phantasm pincushion .

A lot of my NOOS were already mentioned .
I went NOOOOOOO!!! when I realised at all the Illya moments that there will be no Illya route.Of course I already knew beforehand but still no Illya route made me sad. The same thing applies for Rider to a lesser degree.
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby TakaJun » November 7th, 2008, 9:52 am

Oh man, I hate the new title screen as well.
I loved the old OP music...
TakaJun

Unread postby Veldril » November 7th, 2008, 11:45 am

First of all, I lol with theses statements.

KratosIrving wrote:*Puts on Kotomine mask*

Hmph. Nothing is that convenient. Wishing for something like that, you'll accomplish nothing. But, do you still wish for that?

*Exchanges for Archer mask*

Drown in your own ideals! :twisted:

For what I would scream "nnnNNNNNNNOoooooooooooooo", it's the bad end screen after I choose to be a hero of justice and got scolded idiot by Ilya in Tiger's Dojo. Noooooooo, I want to be a hero of justice :P.

For the main title, because I read here that the new main title is not very good, I still skip the normal ending of HF.
Veldril
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Raitei » November 7th, 2008, 11:56 am

Veldril wrote:For the main title, because I read here that the new main title is not very good, I still skip the normal ending of HF.
yeah, it cuts the "spooky and mystical" feeling of f/sn.
sakura trees? wtf?
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby AlinSabel » November 7th, 2008, 12:10 pm

It's most beautiful when it is fading - there are no leaves to sustain it, and it draws nutrients from the roots it has spread before it bloomed.

...hmm...
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Tsubasa » November 7th, 2008, 3:26 pm

Veldril wrote:First of all, I lol with theses statements.

KratosIrving wrote:*Puts on Kotomine mask*

Hmph. Nothing is that convenient. Wishing for something like that, you'll accomplish nothing. But, do you still wish for that?

*Exchanges for Archer mask*

Drown in your own ideals! :twisted:

For what I would scream "nnnNNNNNNNOoooooooooooooo", it's the bad end screen after I choose to be a hero of justice and got scolded idiot by Ilya in Tiger's Dojo. Noooooooo, I want to be a hero of justice :P.

For the main title, because I read here that the new main title is not very good, I still skip the normal ending of HF.

Yeah but if I remember correctly you can't watch the final tiger dojo all clear special without getting the last ending
Tsubasa
Addict

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 7th, 2008, 3:42 pm

Well...I believe I know of a way to get the original title screen back, but no one here will do it.

Of course, that method would be a complete uninstall/reinstall. :shock:
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby Tsubasa » November 7th, 2008, 4:00 pm

Personally I like the changed title screen, it's happy like the all the endings I earned. Not to mention I really do like the New Dawn 2 sound track <.<
Tsubasa
Addict

Unread postby Veldril » November 7th, 2008, 4:16 pm

KratosIrving wrote:Well...I believe I know of a way to get the original title screen back, but no one here will do it.

Of course, that method would be a complete uninstall/reinstall. :shock:

I think you just need to delete the savedata folder of the game. That should reset the game to the starting point.
Veldril
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby gexer64 » November 8th, 2008, 1:24 am

AlinSabel wrote:It's most beautiful when it is fading - there are no leaves to sustain it, and it draws nutrients from the roots it has spread before it bloomed.

...hmm...

That describes HF Sakura quite well.
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat