Crap! I need a completed UBW save file!

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Crap! I need a completed UBW save file!

Unread postby kobiyashi » November 1st, 2008, 5:27 pm

So, the 3.1 patch came out when I happened to be away from home with just my laptop, so I don't have my save file with me. Does someone have one they can post/send me please? I mean, I can always speed through it of course, but I'd rather not.
kobiyashi
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby edogawaconan » November 1st, 2008, 5:34 pm

viewtopic.php?t=2003

incomplete though

and I'm also waiting for complete save file. my old saves got pwned by ubuntu's gparted
edogawaconan
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Anon of /jp/ » November 1st, 2008, 5:37 pm

Anon of /jp/
Might just like this board

Unread postby kobiyashi » November 1st, 2008, 5:55 pm

Sweet, thanks!
kobiyashi
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Donvermicelli » November 1st, 2008, 10:53 pm

thanks for the upload, I forgot to backup my save files after my last format so this comes in really handy 8)
Donvermicelli
Addict

Unread postby Maes » November 1st, 2008, 10:54 pm

Same here, much love and thanks for the files <3
その目だれの目?
Maes
DESU DESU!

Unread postby fireb0rn » November 1st, 2008, 11:49 pm

thanks, I needed this also.
fireb0rn
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Balcerzak » November 2nd, 2008, 1:31 am

Hey guys, I thought a complete, well organized, and customizeable set of save completions may be handy, so I cooked one up. Enjoy!

How to use:

By default this package provides:
* A full complement of save points at every decision point in the game is provided, with some minimal description of the choice I took at that point. You will not necessarily be able to view all text or endings if you strictly follow the choices as described. However in the case of long-winded dead ends, I have provided the proper next save to continue your journey. The same holds true for the UBW Good end. These save files are conveniently organized as follows: 1st page blank (this is where you will be putting your own saves, when you need to take a break from playing to eat, leave the computer, sleep, work, etc.). It currently has a few saves of scenes I found particularly enjoyable or amusing and decided not to delete. These are from scattered locations thoughout the game, so open at your own peril. Pages 2-3 contain Fate savepoints. Pages 6-7 contain UBW savepoints. Pages 10-12 contain Heavens Feel savepoints. Pages 14-15 contain Tiger Dojo savepoints.
* The datasc.ksd files that the game uses keep the saves named and organized.
* Subdirectories containing the datasu.ksd and data999.ksd files that the game uses to store flagcheck information, collected CGs, etc. for full completion of the three routes.

THIS MEANS THAT UNLESS YOU MOVE FILES FROM THE SUBDIRECTORIES TO THE MAIN DIRECTORY THIS WILL ACT AS A FRESH INSTALL AS NO FLAG OR CG CONTAINERS WILL BE FOUND BY THE GAME.

Decide where you want to begin from:
0) Replace your old savedata directory with this savedata directory
1) Fresh Slate: Click Fate.exe and enjoy.
2) Fate Completed*: Copy files from fullFatesaves subdirectory into savedata main directory. Then load Fate normally.
3) UBW Completed: Copy files from fullUBWsaves subdirectory into savedata main directory. Then load Fate normally.
4) Heavens Feel Completed: Copy files from fullHeavensFeelsaves subdirectory into savedata main directory. Then load Fate normally.

*This also includes all of the exploration of the limited amount of the UBW route that was possible via the Alone & Solo dead end when you reject Rin's partnership.

Completion here refers to every block of text read, every CG collected, every Tiger Dojo stamped.

NOTE: The SLIM version does not contain the complement of save bmps, for those with slow connections, only the datafiles in the subdirectories.

Full
Slim
Balcerzak
Crack Addic!

Unread postby wiseonekenobi » November 2nd, 2008, 2:38 am

Nice ^^ i can maybe use this file to bypass a problem i am having in the UBW route
wiseonekenobi
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Atvaark » November 7th, 2008, 12:15 am

rofl, i had to mention it, but my megaupload type in code was fsn...
Atvaark
Crack Desu!

Return to Fate/stay night Chat