Problem with voice patch

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Problem with voice patch

Unread postby ghibly79 » November 1st, 2008, 5:26 pm

I formatted my pc few weeks ago, so the previous fate installation is gone. Anyway I saved what I supposed to be the voice patch file (patch6.xp3).
Now I reinstalled the game and applied the 3.0 patch, then put patch6.xp3 back in the game folder, but it doen't seem to work.
I also tried to rename it to patch4.xp3 since 3.0 only create files till patch3, with no success.
Any advice?
Thx in advance.
ghibly79
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 4
Joined: November 1st, 2008, 5:22 pm

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 1st, 2008, 5:32 pm

Go get patch version 3.1 and the quick fix...
!すでのな
User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby ghibly79 » November 1st, 2008, 5:39 pm

Maybe I badly expressed myself: patch 3.0 works fine,only voices are not working simply copying patch6 back into folder.
Now I'm trying to do this: getting patch 2.0 again, installing it, putting patch6.xp3 in game folder, then applying 3.0 ( or 3.1 when I can download it).
I'll let you know if it works, meanwhile I'm open to any other advice.
ghibly79
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 4
Joined: November 1st, 2008, 5:22 pm

Re: Problem with voice patch

Unread postby Message » November 1st, 2008, 5:40 pm

ghibly79 wrote:I formatted my pc few weeks ago, so the previous fate installation is gone. Anyway I saved what I supposed to be the voice patch file (patch6.xp3).
Now I reinstalled the game and applied the 3.0 patch, then put patch6.xp3 back in the game folder, but it doen't seem to work.
I also tried to rename it to patch4.xp3 since 3.0 only create files till patch3, with no success.
Any advice?
Thx in advance.

You need to enable the voice patch option during installation.
User avatar
Message
Master of Bad Puns
 
Posts: 1845
Joined: October 25th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: Netherlands

Unread postby ghibly79 » November 1st, 2008, 5:43 pm

Thx for the reply.
I tried to do that, but it asks for the realta nua dvd which I don't have anymore and exit the installation.
I only have the 808MB file patch 2.0 crated when inserting voices (patch6.xp3) avaiable.
ghibly79
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 4
Joined: November 1st, 2008, 5:22 pm

Unread postby Message » November 1st, 2008, 5:56 pm

ghibly79 wrote:Thx for the reply.
I tried to do that, but it asks for the realta nua dvd which I don't have anymore and exit the installation.
I only have the 808MB file patch 2.0 crated when inserting voices (patch6.xp3) avaiable.

The installer will go into voicepatch enabling mode if patch6.xp3 is already there. Apparently it's not really there.
User avatar
Message
Master of Bad Puns
 
Posts: 1845
Joined: October 25th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: Netherlands

Unread postby ghibly79 » November 1st, 2008, 6:06 pm

Solved: I reinstalled patch 2.0, copied patch6.xp3 back, then applied 3.0 with the voice option enabled.
First time I applied 3.0 voice option wasn't enabled, I reapplied it with it enabled later but got a failed installation, maybe that's why it messed up.
Thx for the help.

Great work guys btw ;)
ghibly79
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 4
Joined: November 1st, 2008, 5:22 pm

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 6th, 2008, 1:57 pm

ghibly79 wrote:Maybe I badly expressed myself: patch 3.0 works fine,only voices are not working simply copying patch6 back into folder.
Now I'm trying to do this: getting patch 2.0 again, installing it, putting patch6.xp3 in game folder, then applying 3.0 ( or 3.1 when I can download it).
I'll let you know if it works, meanwhile I'm open to any other advice.


Forgive me for my stupid response. I haven't slept for 2 days since october 31, so it explains why I couldn't reply properly.
!すでのな
User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.


Return to Fate/stay night Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest