CRUCIS FATAL/FAKE

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

CrimsonMoonMist
Might just like this board

Unread post by CrimsonMoonMist » January 19th, 2009, 2:34 am

solopy567 wrote:Question number 2, how do I unlock Dark Saber and Dark Sakura?
wait for the next update (or next after that) or downgrade to 1.01 and use a hacked gamestate.

solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread post by solopy567 » January 19th, 2009, 1:56 pm

That's strange because I saw a youtube video in which someone was doing combos on Dark Saber and Dark Sakura.

But how do I downgrade to 1.01 or do this hacked gamestate thing?

Ailtin

Unread post by Ailtin » January 19th, 2009, 3:06 pm

solopy567 wrote:That's strange because I saw a youtube video in which someone was doing combos on Dark Saber and Dark Sakura.

But how do I downgrade to 1.01 or do this hacked gamestate thing?
Have to reinstall it. Then download the hacked gamestate from google

Can you give a link for the Dark Saber Combo or something that you mentioned ?

solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread post by solopy567 » January 20th, 2009, 12:16 am

So I just look for "hacked crucis fatal fake gamestate" on google?

Ailtin

Unread post by Ailtin » January 20th, 2009, 2:36 pm

Yes. It just has 250 kb or so. Then copy this and paste it where the other Gamestate is. Its better if you make a backup from a original Gamestate because sometimes it wont work and dont start the game.

Notice that if you copy the Savestate you cant start the Arcade Mode in the Game anymore.

Vhailor
Addict

Unread post by Vhailor » February 16th, 2009, 7:38 pm

HELP

I used to play with a friend through network to Crucis version 1.0 . Until now, we never encountered problems but today, i patched the game to upgrade it to 1.11 and when i try to play with my friend, it appears we can't. I've noticed the menu Network change a bit but still, i'm confused and i need help. Someone could help me to understand how i can host or join?
Thank you for reading! Now your turn :'D.

Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Mkilbride » February 16th, 2009, 7:43 pm

Vhailor wrote:HELP

I used to play with a friend through network to Crucis version 1.0 . Until now, we never encountered problems but today, i patched the game to upgrade it to 1.11 and when i try to play with my friend, it appears we can't. I've noticed the menu Network change a bit but still, i'm confused and i need help. Someone could help me to understand how i can host or join?
Thank you for reading! Now your turn :'D.
Uh, just to make sure, he updated too, right? Same version is required lol.

Vhailor
Addict

Unread post by Vhailor » February 16th, 2009, 11:49 pm

Yes he did :)

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » February 17th, 2009, 12:11 am

who wants to do a fight? Post a network link naow, and be pwned ;)

NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread post by NanatsuYa » March 8th, 2009, 11:02 am

v1.12 is out ppl! :wink:
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.

negum
Crack Addic!

Unread post by negum » March 8th, 2009, 12:36 pm

v1.13 is also out.

Great, just great! Since the last update for AntiVir it recognizes "CRUCIS FATAL FAKE.exe" as a Trojan.
Problem solved. :P
Last edited by negum on March 9th, 2009, 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Internet-Rule 20: "Nothing is to be taken (too) seriously." <-- So true. :mrgreen:

bioniclearchiver
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by bioniclearchiver » March 8th, 2009, 9:45 pm

Hum, after trying it, I can see that a bug making the game crash while playing with Avenger has been removed, and the third costume for some people has been removed...

I can't figure out what's new. Is there any new feature?
And by the way, I don't understand what does Avenger's last resort do, does anyone know?

Kcuf
Addict

Unread post by Kcuf » March 8th, 2009, 10:04 pm

Avenger's Last Resort is a support. If Avenger is alive and your master dies, Avenger "Resets" the fight back to the point when he activated it.
It means your master gets revived and you, including your opponent, gets their HP back to when Avenger used the skill.
Yes, the opponent's servant will also revive if you managed to kill him/her when Avenger "Resets" the fight.

EDIT: Wait what? Did they remove any third costume? I can still see Rin's, Saber's and Lancer's third costume.

bioniclearchiver
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by bioniclearchiver » March 8th, 2009, 10:14 pm

Ah, thank you much!

Wow, it's pretty useful indeed. I wouldn't have figured out such a thing, since it's rare for me to let my Master fight on his own while the Servant has some life left.

And what is the second Last Resort if you know it? I know in an old modified savegame Avenger had something to hurt the opponent, but I don't find one here with the two Last Resorts he has. And what are his special attributes when darkness covers him or when his personnal gauge is filled...

Kcuf
Addict

Unread post by Kcuf » March 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm

Avenger's first Last Resort is a counter attack. You must press the buttons while he is getting attacked or just before getting attacked, however, I recommend to use it when the opponent is using a combo against you, or using a Last Resort. The damaged that you have countered will appear as a red bar to both yours and your opponents HP.
If you tag with your Master the opponent will slowly regain the damage you have countered. Avenger can ONLY heal when you tag with your Master.

The shadow acts as a cancel. After you have done a combo, press 66 (Forward, Forward) and you will cancel your attack. You can then proceed to attack them again, while they are still stunned.

EDIT: I forgot to say the you can also use the shadow cancel just by simply jumping.

bioniclearchiver
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by bioniclearchiver » March 9th, 2009, 8:06 am

It is much more technical to play with him than I though indeed...

Well, thank you very much for your help!

nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread post by nanaya_shinya » March 9th, 2009, 9:17 am

Playing with Avenger basically means combo, combo cancels, counters, timely use of his first last resort, and relying on his master with the back-up of the endless 4-day loop.
!すでのな

solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread post by solopy567 » March 9th, 2009, 5:57 pm

where can I download the updates for the game?

Kcuf
Addict

Unread post by Kcuf » March 9th, 2009, 7:43 pm

Go here

Nintendo Maniac 64
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Nintendo Maniac 64 » March 12th, 2009, 10:07 pm

What the crap... If I set the pixel shader setting to 1.1 or 2.0, my game crashes as soon as a match starts - and this happened with the original FATAL/FAKE as well. Problem is, my GPU is a Radeon 9600 256MB AGP, which supports pixel shader 2.0! (heck, the thing can run stuff like Half-Life 2 and Portal with decently high-ish graphics)

See where it says "DirectX Support" and "SM2.0"?

Also, I can't help but notice that the game seems to be using way more CPU than it should (constantly 100% on my 2GHz Athlon XP, even in the menu). There seems to be a common trend among Japanese games to use the CPU more than needed and to not offload much at all to the GPU.

And if anyone cares, you can manually set anti-aliasing and/or anisotropic filtering in your graphic card's settings and it'll actually work in the game unlike some other japanese games I've come across. (though I couldn't use the AA... my trusty old 9600 is good but its AA abilities aren't too fast)