CRUCIS FATAL/FAKE

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » March 23rd, 2009, 12:43 am

Uh, just to be sure the newest patch is 1.13, right? Oh another question, can i run the game with my 64mb video onboard, or will i have to buy a new one?

Finally managed to get father lend me his card, so my game arrives this week XD XD XD :D :D
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Nintendo Maniac 64 » March 23rd, 2009, 1:19 am

This game is mainly CPU dependent and doesn't use the GPU much at all. (I've noticed that a lot of japanese games do this actually...)
Nintendo Maniac 64
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nobaka » March 23rd, 2009, 3:29 am

Can anyone tell me how to do Caster's unlisted moves?

1: Icicle appears from the ground a short distance away.
2: Spike of rock comes out of the ground, similar to her assist.

Edit:

Assassin has one too.

1: Assassin disappears for a moment and is replaced by a bunch of horizontal lines. Movement + damage.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby negum » March 23rd, 2009, 3:33 pm

There is only one unlisted move I can think of. That's Gil's D,D,a
And to answer your question:

Caster:

1. hold down+forward and press [C]
Edit: Or It could be same as Assasin's. In that case try 'up [B+C]' or 'down [B+C]' after you knock your opponent down.
2. that's her opener for the tag-team attack : quarter circle forward [A+B] (Can be found in general command list)

Assasin:

That's one of the follow ups you can do after you knock your opponent down: up [B+C] (Can be found in general command list)
Internet-Rule 20: "Nothing is to be taken (too) seriously." <-- So true. :mrgreen:
negum
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nobaka » March 23rd, 2009, 7:50 pm

negum wrote:There is only one unlisted move I can think of. That's Gil's D,D,a
And to answer your question:

Caster:

1. hold down+forward and press [C]
Edit: Or It could be same as Assasin's. In that case try 'up [B+C]' or 'down [B+C]' after you knock your opponent down.
2. that's her opener for the tag-team attack : quarter circle forward [A+B] (Can be found in general command list)

Assasin:

That's one of the follow ups you can do after you knock your opponent down: up [B+C] (Can be found in general command list)

Ah, I guess I just missed with the tag team attack. Thanks a bunch.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » March 23rd, 2009, 9:15 pm

Nintendo Maniac 64 wrote:This game is mainly CPU dependent and doesn't use the GPU much at all. (I've noticed that a lot of japanese games do this actually...)

Thanks for it, that makes my life easier!
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nobaka » March 27th, 2009, 3:41 pm

Ahh, I want hoodless Caster for the next update...
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » March 29th, 2009, 12:14 am

Wait, people I have a problem. I was trying to play the game with a friend of mine (I was using PC and my friend was using a laptop) everything should be fine but when we tried to play, one of the computers loaded the game incredibly fast and the other incredibly slow... After that the laptop began the fight before the pc, and connection was lost (except when the fight was souichirou and anyone vs. souchirou and assassin :? ). Does anyone knows how to solve this?
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby wyldfire » March 29th, 2009, 1:38 am

has there been anything new in those updates??? like an ubw gil???
wyldfire
Addict

Unread postby Nintendo Maniac 64 » March 29th, 2009, 8:06 pm

Chaos Chaud wrote:Wait, people I have a problem. I was trying to play the game with a friend of mine (I was using PC and my friend was using a laptop) everything should be fine but when we tried to play, one of the computers loaded the game incredibly fast and the other incredibly slow... After that the laptop began the fight before the pc, and connection was lost (except when the fight was souichirou and anyone vs. souchirou and assassin :? ). Does anyone knows how to solve this?

Not really sure about this one... All I really know is that CFF's online is quite bad and pretty much un-optimized.

I'd recommend going to http://communitycrucis.com and asking there on their forums or IRC channel. There's some people there that are quite knowledgeable about CFF and its inner-workings.
Last edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 on March 29th, 2009, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nintendo Maniac 64
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » March 29th, 2009, 10:27 pm

Nintendo Maniac 64 wrote:
Chaos Chaud wrote:Wait, people I have a problem. I was trying to play the game with a friend of mine (I was using PC and my friend was using a laptop) everything should be fine but when we tried to play, one of the computers loaded the game incredibly fast and the other incredibly slow... After that the laptop began the fight before the pc, and connection was lost (except when the fight was souichirou and anyone vs. souchirou and assassin :? ). Does anyone knows how to solve this?

Not really sure about this one... All I really know is that CFF's online is quite bad and pretty much un-optimized.

I'd recommend going to http://communitycrucis.com and asking there on their forums or IRC channel. There's some people there that are very knowledgeable about CFF and its inner-workings.

Thanks for the tip
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » March 30th, 2009, 11:00 pm

And again , I have another problem... I've read all this thread, tried everything people said and still no
true assassin
:evil: Can anyone explain me how to unlock him? :?
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Nintendo Maniac 64 » March 31st, 2009, 1:43 am

You have to complete arcade on EASY, and ONLY easy. I in fact completed it on Normal twice before trying on easy. My guess is that Normal is reserved for unlocking
Black Saber
and will be added when the code for that character is complete.
Nintendo Maniac 64
Crack Addic!

Unread postby CrimsonMoonMist » March 31st, 2009, 5:25 am

Nintendo Maniac 64 wrote:You have to complete arcade on EASY, and ONLY easy. I in fact completed it on Normal twice before trying on easy. My guess is that Normal is reserved for unlocking
Black Saber

really? before you faced him at random on any difficulty.
Spread the news, Ryougi Shiki for
Melty-Blood: Actress Again
CrimsonMoonMist
Might just like this board

Unread postby mewarmo990 » March 31st, 2009, 8:04 am

Does anyone still need the full 1.12 patch? I am willing to upload it to Mediafire or Megaupload.
mewarmo990
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Nintendo Maniac 64 » March 31st, 2009, 8:07 am

Already linked to on the previous page.

See this post:
viewtopic.php?p=57780#57780
Nintendo Maniac 64
Crack Addic!

Unread postby mewarmo990 » March 31st, 2009, 8:47 am

Ah, well, glad to see it. It was a pain managing to find the .exe myself when the original DL site was being all convoluted.

At first I thought this was just some lame doujin clone since I had just finished playing through Fate/Unlimited Codes on my PS2, but boy was I wrong. Even though it's still a WIP CFF has more tactical depth to it than the average fighter. I particularly thought the Master+Servant part was well implemented and a nice tribute to the source material.

Archer's UBW still needs at least one GARsome super like the PS2 one though...
mewarmo990
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » April 1st, 2009, 11:46 pm

Nintendo Maniac 64 wrote:You have to complete arcade on EASY, and ONLY easy. I in fact completed it on Normal twice before trying on easy. My guess is that Normal is reserved for unlocking
Black Saber

I completed it on easy... 4 times... still no
true assassin
... Now, I'm really mad :evil:
Another question what is the use if avalon?? I haven't fount any good use for it (Well, I never tried to block Enuma Elish with it...) :?:
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Nintendo Maniac 64 » April 1st, 2009, 11:56 pm

really? you haven't gotten him?... O_o uh...

As for avalon, it does have a use, but I don't know the details since I'm a Rider player. Like I said before, you could probably get most of these answers on Community Crucis (I only respond so quickly because I have instant notification on and have an email notifier)
Last edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 on April 3rd, 2009, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nintendo Maniac 64
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nobaka » April 2nd, 2009, 3:19 am

Avalon is a counter. It does MASSIVE damage.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat