CRUCIS FATAL/FAKE

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Wiiown » October 28th, 2008, 4:13 am

inferno_flamex wrote:Wow.. Avenger pretty much confirmed huh? And so is Dark Sakura... Well.. Good i guess.. Sakura kinda sux in my hands anyway...
► Show Spoiler
Anyway... Umm...
Is it just me?

Or does anyone find the fact that they talk during the pre-fight with their mouths closed, is alittle... irritating and UGGH...? LOL!
Well.. Except for Berserker... His face looks like he got his mouth painted with a set of teeths...

Oh.. And speaking about berserker...

Who here would think it would be better to have the voice of berserker in the FSN game? Rather than the anime like it is now? XDDDDD
When Archer makes his giant speech while doing Overedge his mouth doesn't move either, a little strange but easily ignorable.

NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread post by NanatsuYa » October 28th, 2008, 9:16 am

Wiiown wrote:
Weeaboo wrote:
Uberoy wrote:Edit: Haha, a bug which I think is because of the gamestate. xD
Double Saber xD.[/spoil]
I was playing a match and the AI Archer jumped and just kept rising until the camera had to pan out so much you couldn't see anything but the vague outline of the bridge and a lot of mist.

Also Mr.Arab is nasty. His throw has such a massive range and if he stuns you before hand inflicts ~3000 damage on it's own. I think he is a pretty cool guy eh throws knives and doesn't afraid of anything
lol, the gamestate is rather buggy but what do you expect? Avenger's moveset seems pretty cool but I wonder what that bar he has is? It fills up when he smacks people. Also a lot of sakura's moves are just punches currently, obviously just a placeholder for now but quite interesting. Hopefully they get those released soon. Also I had that bug happen to me too with the panning of the camera out too far.
Oh, you mean this... yeah, I lol'd when I saw this, so I made a screenshot out of it (well, I made many of them since it wouldn't stop scrolling xD)
► Show Spoiler
Edit: Didn't notice until now, but the game doesn't spell Shirou's name correctly, it says "Sirou" instead... lol.
Last edited by NanatsuYa on October 28th, 2008, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.

NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread post by NanatsuYa » October 28th, 2008, 9:56 am

Ok, so after patching it to ver. 1.01 I have yet again found a new problem... :(

When I finish arcade mode (doesn't matter who I finish it with), about halfway through the credits the game just shuts down...???
Any clues to what this could be? (This also, is the thing that's stopping me from getting Lancer's third costume, and it's really pissing me off) >_<
I don't think it's the hacked gamestate, since I hade this problem even before I replaced the file...

Please help. :cry:

Duvet
Might just like this board

Unread post by Duvet » October 28th, 2008, 10:17 am

NanatsuYa wrote:Ok, so after patching it to ver. 1.01 I have yet again found a new problem... :(

When I finish arcade mode (doesn't matter who I finish it with), about halfway through the credits the game just shuts down...???
Any clues to what this could be? (This also, is the thing that's stopping me from getting Lancer's third costume, and it's really pissing me off) >_<
I don't think it's the hacked gamestate, since I hade this problem even before I replaced the file...

Please help. :cry:
Try skipping the credits with the Start button. :wink:

AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread post by AlinSabel » October 28th, 2008, 10:57 am

Update your video codecs? Dunno. I always skip it by pressing the B key.

Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Uberoy » October 28th, 2008, 12:14 pm

I'm trying to make a Avenger Command list and this is some stuff I found:
► Show Spoiler
Please complete it.
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.

GuardianHX
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by GuardianHX » October 28th, 2008, 4:27 pm

Two more characters and another level for people to play with. http://www.mediafire.com/?muozgmcdbjo

Dunno if these two were already in the game pre-patch, but I am running a patched game and they are there with this modified gamestate file. The characters are Bazett (Avenger's master in the canon), and Alt Saber, which is dark saber. Bazett is about as finished as avenger, Dark Saber is about as finished as Dark Sakura. The new stage is a cool underground cavern place.

Sorry about no screenshots, didn't have any time to get any at the moment.
Two more characters were added to the games coding in 1.01! AWESOME, so this shows that new characters CAN be added in later patches instead of just being worked on and fixed?

Hope for more costumes and characters has drastically increased.

Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Mkilbride » October 28th, 2008, 5:07 pm

This could replace the Mungen scene as we know it...

Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Wiiown » October 28th, 2008, 5:25 pm

Thing is....unless they add a second page they have room for like 1 more servant after Avenger I think, maybe just enough for him. While the masters definitely have some room to grow. But maybe they plan on making a second page of characters or something?

Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Mkilbride » October 28th, 2008, 5:27 pm

I'm sure modifications for it will be made eventually. Games like this have limited markets and within a year or two, usually are released free. Mungen people will start moving to it most likely.

negum
Crack Addic!

Unread post by negum » October 28th, 2008, 7:21 pm

Mkilbride wrote:I'm sure modifications for it will be made eventually. Games like this have limited markets and within a year or two, usually are released free. Mungen people will start moving to it most likely.
By that logic shouldn't the original F/F be free to download by now?
GuardianHX wrote:Yeah, we NEED more Rider costumes. :3
We NEED more costumes for EVERYONE. XD

NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread post by NanatsuYa » October 28th, 2008, 11:38 pm

GuardianHX wrote:
Two more characters and another level for people to play with. http://www.mediafire.com/?muozgmcdbjo

Dunno if these two were already in the game pre-patch, but I am running a patched game and they are there with this modified gamestate file. The characters are Bazett (Avenger's master in the canon), and Alt Saber, which is dark saber. Bazett is about as finished as avenger, Dark Saber is about as finished as Dark Sakura. The new stage is a cool underground cavern place.

Sorry about no screenshots, didn't have any time to get any at the moment.
Two more characters were added to the games coding in 1.01! AWESOME, so this shows that new characters CAN be added in later patches instead of just being worked on and fixed?

Hope for more costumes and characters has drastically increased.
Yay! Anyone else still hoping for Kiritsugu Emiya as a playable character + Saber's F/Z costume??? T'would be nice^^
Last edited by NanatsuYa on October 29th, 2008, 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Uberoy » October 28th, 2008, 11:42 pm

I want Gilgamesh's casual black clothes!
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.

Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Wiiown » October 29th, 2008, 12:13 am

I'd like all suggestions done of course, Kiritsugu and new outfits for everyone (especially F/Z saber and more rider outfits) but I also would like them to maybe finish Avenger and Dark sakura first you know? Although maybe they will work on it all at once, a man can dream.

Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Uberoy » October 29th, 2008, 12:15 am

I wouldnt mind Avenger getting fixed so you can play him at more than 1 stage (Tiger Dojo).

NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread post by NanatsuYa » October 29th, 2008, 7:21 am

Wiiown wrote:I'd like all suggestions done of course, Kiritsugu and new outfits for everyone (especially F/Z saber and more rider outfits) but I also would like them to maybe finish Avenger and Dark sakura first you know? Although maybe they will work on it all at once, a man can dream.
Yeah, they should probably finish the broken characters before adding something new, they'll finish Avenger and Dark Sakura, and then maybe one correction update or two (eliminating bugs) and then they'll work on something new I guess^^

NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread post by NanatsuYa » October 29th, 2008, 7:34 am

Ok haha :wink: my third problem has come up everyone^^

This involves the new gamestate file that lets you play with
► Show Spoiler
The problem is, since I switched the gamestate file, Arcade mode seems to crash everytime I finish selecting the characters, the screen just freezes and the music starts to lag (although Versus and Training works fine). Is this a bug that comes with the gamestate, or is my game acting up again???

Help Apprieciated :wink:

Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Uberoy » October 29th, 2008, 10:51 am

NanatsuYa wrote:Ok haha :wink: my third problem has come up everyone^^

► Show Spoiler
The problem is, since I switched the gamestate file, Arcade mode seems to crash everytime I finish selecting the characters, the screen just freezes and the music starts to lag (although Versus and Training works fine). Is this a bug that comes with the gamestate, or is my game acting up again???

I get this problem aswell thanks to the mentioned Gamestate file. But Arcade is not that big of a loss, really.

NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread post by NanatsuYa » October 29th, 2008, 11:44 am

Uberoy wrote:
NanatsuYa wrote:Ok haha :wink: my third problem has come up everyone^^

► Show Spoiler

I get this problem aswell thanks to the mentioned Gamestate file. But Arcade is not that big of a loss, really.
Yeah, guess you're right. Since I've already unlocked all the stuff that IS unlockable atm. Still, you have to go back and select a different opponent (if you want) after every battle, instead of the computer choosing them randomly for you, which I found quite convinient :wink:

Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Uberoy » October 29th, 2008, 12:16 pm

Thats wrong, if you press the Start button ('B' if unchanged) on the character select screen you will select random and it will become a new random every round.