What wish would you want the Holy Grail to grant? [Spoilers]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Henza » October 21st, 2008, 10:52 am

matthewfarenheit wrote:This thread makes no sense. First, the Grail as people that played through the game knows it is pretty much useless as anything but a weapon, and even if it was untainted then it wouldn't just "grant wishes". It's isn't the Dragon balls people! It's is a limitless source of mana that can be used to do whatever you want. And I don't know if this could include unreasonable wishes, i.e. travel in time. Maybe wishing it like "shape the Universe like it was in 1987", but is that time traveling? Also, YOU would have to use the mana and give it that shape: seems way too hard to achieve.

As I'm saying, this isn't the Dragon Balls... even if there are 7 servants like the 7 dragon balls... Nevermind

Haha I agree
On topic, couldnt you theoretically connect yourself to the internet?
That would be my wish.
Henza
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Mkilbride » October 21st, 2008, 12:32 pm

I'd wish that I had a machine that could make any food I put in it's flavor, what I wanted to be.

Make Salad taste like chocolate, or Brocoli taste like Ice Cream? I don't know, but that'd allow me to eat healthy and still have taste. It'd also be a great fortune maker, as the world could be healthy.

It'd be weird texture though...I'd imagine...may be the machine could change that too. Kinda like it makes every type of Food into Tofu.(While having the texture and taste of the food you choose)
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Rikh » October 21st, 2008, 1:40 pm

i would wish for the cake to not be a lie

but its probably too powerful a wish for the grail to fulfill
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ethos » October 23rd, 2008, 11:18 pm

I'd wish for complete control over myself.

This means the ability to reconfigure my brain for eidetic memory, ability to redesign and preserve my genetic code to eliminate aging, ability to selectively control my metabolism and efficacy of body, etc.

While a simple 'wish,' it more or less encompasses the entirety of possible wishes. Immortality (more or less) without the loss of sanity (ability to reconfigure your memory so that you don't overload yourself), ability to change appearance and intelligence. If you want money, you have the capability to make it by numerous methods.
ethos
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby KratosIrving » October 23rd, 2008, 11:53 pm

ethos wrote:I'd wish for complete control over myself.

This means the ability to reconfigure my brain for eidetic memory, ability to redesign and preserve my genetic code to eliminate aging, ability to selectively control my metabolism and efficacy of body, etc.

While a simple 'wish,' it more or less encompasses the entirety of possible wishes. Immortality (more or less) without the loss of sanity (ability to reconfigure your memory so that you don't overload yourself), ability to change appearance and intelligence. If you want money, you have the capability to make it by numerous methods.

So, in other words you'd basically want to become a fleshy computer, heheh.
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby Caineth » October 24th, 2008, 1:04 am

That would be the sum of my wish as well, you stated it quite well.
Fate/World Providence - A new holy grail war
Caineth
Addict

Unread postby Superflonic » October 24th, 2008, 5:30 am

Okay, you basically read my mind. Full body control.

Or, I'd wish for the ability to communicate with my subconscious self.
I could give it an order, and it would do it for me, so I'd have two minds controlling one body, being able to perform twice as good.
That would be pretty crazy, I mean, learning twice as fast, movement twice as precise, etc...
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Xamdou » October 24th, 2008, 5:46 am

Superflonic wrote:

Okay, you basically read my mind. Full body control.

Or, I'd wish for the ability to communicate with my subconscious self.
I could give it an order, and it would do it for me, so I'd have two minds controlling one body, being able to perform twice as good.
That would be pretty crazy, I mean, learning twice as fast, movement twice as precise, etc...
Then will probably age twice as fast and die twice as fast :roll:
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Superflonic » October 24th, 2008, 5:51 am

Xamdou wrote:Then will probably age twice as fast and die twice as fast :roll:

Yeah, it puts a strain on your body.
But hey, at least you had some fun, right :lol:
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby gexer64 » October 24th, 2008, 5:52 am

Harder... Better... Faster... Stronger...
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Xamdou » October 24th, 2008, 5:53 am

gexer64 wrote:Harder... Better... Faster... Stronger...
Harder :?:
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Superflonic » October 24th, 2008, 5:54 am

Xamdou wrote:

Keep it in your pants. Lol.

Also, I'd wish for a mega harem full of cute nekkid anime girls.
Of course, the tainted grail would find some way to screw it up, but hey. You had your harem.
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Xamdou » October 24th, 2008, 5:55 am

The best one wish to make will be to have a 100 more wishes
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby gexer64 » October 24th, 2008, 5:56 am

Xamdou wrote:

Lol!

Daft punk? http://ninjaworksit.ytmnd.com/
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Xamdou » October 24th, 2008, 6:00 am

I know the best way to kill a servant after knowing his/her real name , after you know it , type it in here. It will help you to get the Holy Grail faster. :lol:
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » October 24th, 2008, 6:02 am

Xamdou wrote:The best one wish to make will be to have a 100 more wishes
that'll be like when you use your command spell for commands like "you must not disobey me" to a servant. :roll:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Divine » October 24th, 2008, 6:10 am

Hmm.. How about... I wish I were fluent in Japanese.

Ugh. Being a computer sounds dreadfully boring.
Divine
Addict

Unread postby metal_cocoabo » October 24th, 2008, 9:10 am

Superflonic wrote:Also, I'd wish for a mega harem full of cute nekkid anime girls.
Of course, the tainted grail would find some way to screw it up, but hey. You had your harem.

I'd imagine the Grail turning your harem into an orgy of nekkid slimy tentacled sadomashocists. Wait....
metal_cocoabo
Crack Addic!

Unread postby pchunter » October 24th, 2008, 10:50 am

one wish eh? the ability to travel through time!!! think of all the things you can do... 1) bring an advanced weapon from the future and go back to the Revolutionary War and declare war on both sides annihilating them both... 2) with the power to control time, you can virtually steal anything everywhere.. 3) become a hero (ex. capture the assassin who killed MLK Jr, or JFK before they kill),
4) prove to the world King Arthur was a girl named Arturia Pendragon D: (that would really fuck up the world would it not?)
5) capture king kong in a master pokeball..., 6) bring a dinosaur from the past and sell it in the future for like a gazillion dollars and with the money burn it in their faces.., 7) hmmm... anymore ideas? D:
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Tash » October 24th, 2008, 11:54 am

I would wish that true communism could exist in the world.
Tash
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat