the FSN Manga

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 18th, 2008, 5:07 pm

sozuke wrote:I order the fate manga and its pretty good i hope they do the

good end where saber survives

So you're hoping for the UBW Good ending then aren't you, or is it the Realta Nua bonus Ending you're talking about?
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Wiiown » October 20th, 2008, 8:45 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:
sozuke wrote:I order the fate manga and its pretty good i hope they do the

good end where saber survives

So you're hoping for the UBW Good ending then aren't you, or is it the Realta Nua bonus Ending you're talking about?

Probably talking about the UBW Good Ending
Especially since the manga in volume 1 already is setting itself up to follow UBW more closely, the command spell used to stop saber from killing rin/archer etc.

After finishing the manga yesterday, I have to say I enjoyed it thoroughly, a few details seem to be melded together from the routes but much better than the anime. Also to whoever didn't like the drawing style, I think it seems a little....almost chibi-fied? Not quite, but while a little hard to get used to its all the same just fine imo. I also forgot about how funny the beginning parts of Fate and UBW were.
Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread postby ArchertheRed » October 20th, 2008, 11:03 pm

I don't really like the art. Not that it is bad but I always compare it to the game's art which is so much better. But I read some of the later chapters and the art improved by a lot; and the art is starting to become closer to the game's art but with its own style. So I like the manga now but I don't really like the beginning because of the art.
ArchertheRed
Posting more than n00bs

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat