Sequel Anime?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Kansho » October 18th, 2008, 10:03 am

Shikiller wrote:They just should stick to a well adapted Fate route, showing a good Archer x Berserker fight, and maybe with the last episode thing. There is no need for element of the other routes. With Saber and the Fate route being the most popular, it would please the majority of fans.
That's not really true. Theorically, Saber route isn't the most popular in Japan, it's Rin's one. Well, right now the popularity of the routes is more or less balanced, but at first was that way.

The people who played the game first didn't gave a damn about the anime. The anime wasn't really directed to them (in-universe stuff scrapped, etc..), the anime was meant to bring new fans to the T-M universe (who is Archer?, what is Rin and Sakura link? Play the game and give us your money).
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby shirou210 » October 18th, 2008, 4:25 pm

Yeah, I like the UBW route better than Fate route...
But, it really depends on what the person is interested in the game and in the anime...
"Walking with the wind blowing on your face. Walking towards the future. Busy days with no compass to guide you. After travelling to distant exotic countries... You will return to where you belong, one sunny day." - "Brilliant Years" UBW True Ending
shirou210
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 18th, 2008, 5:12 pm

The only reason why people still would like Saber is becuase
she's still around in the UBW Good end as well. Either it's that or the only one ero ero scene with Rin kind of ruined her chances in the popualirty polls.

In any case the UBW storyline was pretty good in a sense of GARness for Archer and Lancer of course. Besides that Caster made a great villan character since she had a reason to do it, and wanted something more as well. Now if only they had a good ending for Caster, that would of been worth seeing. Although I kind of wonder if they would do some kind of side story for Rider since she does kind of deserve it if you ask me.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Kansho » October 18th, 2008, 10:59 pm

Well, Rider is Nasu's favorite character and she already got her focus in Sakura route (a bit) and hollow ataraxia (a LOT).
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Belzera » October 18th, 2008, 11:04 pm

Kansho wrote:Well, Rider is Nasu's favorite character and she already got her focus in Sakura route (a bit) and hollow ataraxia (a LOT).

I'm not sure about Rider myself, I felt sorry for her in UBW kinda thought she was Awesome in Fate though

A case of " A Pegasus?! Holy SH*T who the feck is she?!"
Belzera
Addict

Unread postby inferno_flamex » October 19th, 2008, 1:21 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:So with this it seems you guys would prefer a Tsukihime remake then a Fate/Zero or Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. With this being said this should of been in the General Type-Moon chat.

Agreed...
Well.. but for the meantime here would do well to..

But back to topic...

~Eh...
Honestly, i havent watched the anime-that-should-not-be-named... Since i began playing Tsukihime first, and then read up people's comment on the anime... So i kinda stopped myself from getting disappointed, even though a friend of mine seriously recommended me to watch it...
So i guess in my case there is no 'rush' for a Tsukihime anime, since... I do not need anything to wipe my mind with anyway... XDDDDD
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Rikh » October 19th, 2008, 2:36 am

inferno_flamex wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:So with this it seems you guys would prefer a Tsukihime remake then a Fate/Zero or Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. With this being said this should of been in the General Type-Moon chat.

Agreed...
Well.. but for the meantime here would do well to..

But back to topic...

~Eh...
Honestly, i havent watched the anime-that-should-not-be-named... Since i began playing Tsukihime first, and then read up people's comment on the anime... So i kinda stopped myself from getting disappointed, even though a friend of mine seriously recommended me to watch it...
So i guess in my case there is no 'rush' for a Tsukihime anime, since... I do not need anything to wipe my mind with anyway... XDDDDD

Eh i liked the Tsukhime anime... the only thing i TRULY REGRET about it is watching its opening..... its downright horrible
But the anime itself was pretty well done. You guys have to lighten up on the anime, your expecting the great effects that go through your head when you read it, while with anime they have to fulfill the maximum amount of route information possible, along with making it work and creating a similar experience to the novel

Anime wise, i would give it a 3.5/5 or a 7 out of 10
its pretty good
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » October 19th, 2008, 3:09 am

Aaah... am I the only one that actually liked the opening...? Well, part of it. It was well made, some of the stuff that was showing up in the video did go with the flow of the music; now, did it represent whatever was happening with the characters?... not too much, but well, it's Shingetsutan we are talking about so it's not really a surprise :P The music was good too. The only way I can recommend it is if you try to ignore the differences with the VN, something quite hard when you have already read it. It is a nice watch and it is, in my case, a good thing to bash :D

I recommend this simple drinking game, whenever you get angered at Shiki for being so emo or sissy or whatever angers you, take some gulps of your favorite brand of beer and, if you see around 5 eps straight (almost half the serie), you will be dead-drunk :D
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Henza » October 19th, 2008, 4:11 am

Nah. I like the opening too. But where exactly were the words? (i mean, there were credits for the person who fansubbed the karaoke, but there was nothing to translate or sync to... WTF?)

Oh yeah. I was wondering weather to put it here or on the General chat forum. Sorry.
Henza
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 19th, 2008, 5:58 pm

Ah no worries you probablly meant to put it into the Fate side, but then the Tsukihime side had to show up. So it's nothing to worry about.

Also, Nasu like's Rider as well huh? That would make sense
on why he added her sisters in F/HA now wouldn't it.
Also, I thought that Sacchin was one of his favorites characters though.

In any case I wonder what would happen if they did a Tsukihime Fate crossover bit. I mean just for the heck of it. Either tat or that magical girl Illya manga, that need to be an anime right there.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 19th, 2008, 6:40 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:I wonder what would happen if they did a Tsukihime Fate crossover

They could make an anime out of BattleMoonWars? That'd be one heckuva crossover^^
Tsukihime/Melty Blood/Fate/Kara No Kyoukai crossover with some original characters as well :P
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Belzera » October 20th, 2008, 10:03 am

NanatsuYa wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:I wonder what would happen if they did a Tsukihime Fate crossover

They could make an anime out of BattleMoonWars? That'd be one heckuva crossover^^
Tsukihime/Melty Blood/Fate/Kara No Kyoukai crossover with some original characters as well :P

Nah there would be serious Issues should Shiki and Shiki ever meet, read talk Man.

They share the same Bar place.
R. Shiki meets Fujino? and what's his face's sister there.
Talk is held there.
T. Shiki and 'Shiki' both eat with Seo Akira there.
Belzera
Addict

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 20th, 2008, 10:28 am

Belzera wrote:
NanatsuYa wrote:

Nah there would be serious Issues should Shiki and Shiki ever meet, read talk Man.

They share the same Bar place.
R. Shiki meets Fujino? and what's his face's sister there.
Talk is held there.
T. Shiki and 'Shiki' both eat with Seo Akira there.

I've already read Talk, but I still thought it'd be kinda cool :/
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 20th, 2008, 1:48 pm

Talk only mentioned they should never meet druning the time period of Tsukihime, and Kara no Kyoukai. The reason fro that it'll ruin the continuity of both worlds. Although Shiki only goes to that bar in Kagatsu Tohya, Len's little stoyline. Although this story could talke place after both of those two stories have met their conditions of course. Also, MeltyBlood kind of took place half a year after the Kara no Kyoukai inccident.

Well with that said I may have to post up the timeline in the Nasuverse here to kind of prove a point. Well I'll post that sometime later on though.

In any case if you compare those two stories and Fate you can clearlly see that Fate never started at teh same time as Tsukihime or Kara no Kyoukai. Depeding on which Fate storyline you're talking about. Wiether it's Fate/Zero, which took place beofre the two, or Fate/stay night, which took place after the two.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Brizzle » October 21st, 2008, 2:08 am

It's been said the Rakkyo and Tsukihime cannot take place in the same universe. Supposedly, two people possessing the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception cannot happen at the same time and also, Touko's goal is not necessary in a universe where the True Ancestors exist (or so I've heard).
GAR for Shiro
Brizzle
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Henza » October 21st, 2008, 10:30 am

If they ever made a crossover anime, couldn't Nasu just explain it with "that doesn't matter, its just the way it is"
even if there were contradictions?

I wonder what would happen in the crossover though...
Henza
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 21st, 2008, 1:32 pm

Well the only way to do that is to say there is alway the posibilty that there could be more then one person with the Mystic Eyes of Death. The reason for this is because there are a few that have Mystic Eye powers no matter how weak/strong it is.

Besides I think it probablly due to the fact they never thought of using the idea from Kara no Kyoukai, and change it up to the point where some roles have reversed for a few characters, and whatnot.

In any case if they couldn't do a Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime crossover, they can always do a Fate and Tsukihime crossover since the stories wwere on different timeplains though.
Kid-Wolf

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat