Thank you :)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Thank you :)

Unread postby Icez » October 6th, 2008, 4:18 am

I have had the FSN for years, sitting on my shelf and have waited a long time to play through it. Some might think some years after playing the demo, that maybe anticipation or even having seen the anime would ruin the experience, but that is not case and I am very happy so far. I just finished the Fate story line and am starting in UBW. (I was going to wait untill HF was done, but, well, I could only hold out so long) I appreciate and admire the effort that the mirror moon group has put into their translations and can't wait to see your future endeavors.

Thanks again =)
- Icez
Icez
Posting more than n00bs

Re: Thank you :)

Unread postby abscess » October 6th, 2008, 6:01 am

Icez wrote:I have had the FSN for years, sitting on my shelf and have waited a long time to play through it. Some might think some years after playing the demo, that maybe anticipation or even having seen the anime would ruin the experience, but that is not case and I am very happy so far. I just finished the Fate story line and am starting in UBW. (I was going to wait untill HF was done, but, well, I could only hold out so long) I appreciate and admire the effort that the mirror moon group has put into their translations and can't wait to see your future endeavors.

Thanks again =)

Err... i don't wanna sound like an ass but... I think it's better to read it from someone who isn't a mod or admin, else you could get in trouble:
-There already is a thread like this: viewtopic.php?t=2224
-Avatars can only be as big as 100x100. Yours exceeds it.
-No signatures with an image are allowed.

i suppose that you are new, so I suggest you read the rules: viewtopic.php?t=281
A link to them can be found in the upper toolbar of every page here, it's in bold writing. So... welcome.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 6th, 2008, 6:17 am

And here I quote zweiterversuch....

"Message is coming..."
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Message » October 6th, 2008, 6:28 am

Please use the existing thread. Locked.

Return to Fate/stay night Chat