Fullscreen Problem

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby lolipedofin » February 3rd, 2009, 2:54 am

phib wrote:Your graphic's driver sucks. Maybe you can get it bigger if you change your desktop resolution to something near ###x480

I know.. it sucks... T,T

And changing the resolution won't solve anything, changing to smaller resolution would only means my whole desktop being stretched to fit the screen if "Full Screen(No Border)" is chosen, on the other hand smaller resolution while "Center Desktop" is chosen will only make my whole desktop being centered to the middle of the screen and leaving black frame around it, just like that Tsukihime screen cap...

I'm at wits end here... easiest solution seems to be buying new laptop... (TT x TT)
But i'm still crossing my finger for a solution on this laptop... Anyone familiar with my VGA, perhaps know other Driver that can solve the problem, other than the one i'm using right now... or any kind of solution... please... Any help is appreciated...
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Message » February 3rd, 2009, 8:06 am

Sometimes the BIOS has scaling options as well, but I've never seen one that allowed 'stretch with maintained AR'... So yeah, either play it on a desktop or play it small.

Though I don't really see what's so bad about playing it small. I do that for all my games, looks MUCH better than a non-integer resolution scale on an LCD.

Unread postby lolipedofin » February 3rd, 2009, 11:34 pm

Well... I don't really understand what is non-integer resolution... But yeah, I rather played it small, centered in the desktop surrounded with black frame, rather than have it stretched.... I just want to have the perfect experience playing through the game, But it's not all that bad... I'm getting used to play it small... not for Tsukihime though, it's resolution is just too small!

Btw, thanx 4 d help guys....^^
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat