Superman Servant (Spoilers)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby elite5472 » October 6th, 2008, 2:33 am

Raitei wrote:
matthewfarenheit wrote:Read 1st, this is not what the author of the question meant. He means that if Superman didn't exist, and enough time passed, and a legend is constructed around him the same as with Kojiro, then would people be able to summon him? The biggest problem is this, IMHO: The Holy Grail was lucky enough to find a farmer that could execute Tsubame Gaeshi, but are there farmers around that can fly, breathe ice, stop trains in its tracks, run faster than a bullet, shot heat beams out of their eyes and everything Superman, depending on version, does? I don't think so.... Maybe some flashy magus? Probably the flashier and most powerful couldn't fulfill the role.
if so, trust me, there won't be any. if a magi ( or any person ) would've reached the level of heroism like superman ( note : sasaki kojirou is not a hero. at least, to the degree of heroism like superman ), s/he would most likely developed an identity for himself / herself.

both goku and superman fit as caster, goku uses the DBverse equivalent of magi to fight after all (ki)
note that servants fit under caster class cast / chant something.

Kame-hameha?

>__>
Q6600 @ 3.2ghz / PNY 8800GT 650/1650/2000 / 2gb 800mhz ddr2 RAM / 320GB SATA2 HDD (x2)/ Gigabyte EP-45 DS3L /
elite5472
Might just like this board

Unread postby abscess » October 6th, 2008, 6:04 am

elite5472 wrote:Kame-hameha?

>__>

Yeah, but that's only for "dramatic purposes". Superman doesn't have to chant "I'll fly!", "heat beams!" or something like that. Going back to Goku, he has done from time to time the kamehameha without shouting it out loud.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Katakara » October 6th, 2008, 6:29 am

Hmm, i'm sure nasuverse would find some way to make them all fit.. -_-
like doesn't goku have like a rod of some kind? (i'm basing this off the original journey to the west legends, cuz i was too disturbed by the anime...) so he could technically fit into like lancer or something crazy like that... but then again, if you base if off the original journey to the west legends, there are some chants, too... -_-
as for superman... Berserker?(note the whole reversing time thing) =D
No. umm.. i'm sure it would work somehow... maybe we could fit him into archer because of lazer beams... and they are... arrow-like? i dunno...
Wait... so would batman fit as rider? He's got the batmobile....
"I sat down and looked up at the stars... and I thought...'Where the hell is my roof?!!'"
Katakara

Unread postby abscess » October 6th, 2008, 7:08 am

Katakara wrote:Hmm, i'm sure nasuverse would find some way to make them all fit.. -_-
like doesn't goku have like a rod of some kind? (i'm basing this off the original journey to the west legends, cuz i was too disturbed by the anime...) so he could technically fit into like lancer or something crazy like that... but then again, if you base if off the original journey to the west legends, there are some chants, too... -_-
as for superman... Berserker?(note the whole reversing time thing) =D

Hmm.... I dunno... Superman has strength, which could go for Berserker, but he also can shoot beams which could go for archer, but... I just can't see him fit in any role... Maybe superman is way to... general in his abilities.

Katakara wrote:Wait... so would batman fit as rider? He's got the batmobile....

:lol: Well, he also has Robin :P Anyway, I don't think he could really fulfill the role of a Rider, since he has very few rides when compared to those of Rider... but I could be wrong. The most likely role, to me, could me assassin, but since he doesn't kill his enemies, it's also an unlikely role... unless it was Jean-Paul Valley instead of the usual Bruce Wayne, I guess.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby GreenSamurai » October 6th, 2008, 9:47 am

all Superman needs to be is Berserker. I can guarantee no one will be able to stop him...until his master runs out of mana that is. Nice 1 hour of knowing Superman before he disappear i guess
GreenSamurai

Unread postby kerogoth » October 6th, 2008, 2:54 pm

There's also that element of how a Servants fame increases his power, isn't there?

Right, you go ahead and continue trying to bring Superman into this world. I'll be over there summoning Lord Vader, Saber class servant. :3
kerogoth

Unread postby elite5472 » October 6th, 2008, 4:20 pm

I'll take luke skywalker then =D
Q6600 @ 3.2ghz / PNY 8800GT 650/1650/2000 / 2gb 800mhz ddr2 RAM / 320GB SATA2 HDD (x2)/ Gigabyte EP-45 DS3L /
elite5472

Unread postby Belzera » October 6th, 2008, 4:57 pm

*Imagines Darth Vader in F/SN.....*

Intresting

I think the only classes goku and superman could fit into would be Berserker seeing as both have gone berserk some time or another
Belzera
Addict

Unread postby GreenSamurai » October 6th, 2008, 5:13 pm

i'll summon Batman as Assassin and he will have so many NPs
GreenSamurai

Unread postby Rikh » October 6th, 2008, 9:21 pm

GreenSamurai wrote:i'll summon Batman as Assassin and he will have so many NPs

yah but batman versing archer would be interesting...

Batman has a chance imho against
    *Archer
    *Gilgamesh
    *Assassin
    *Lancer
    *Rider
    *Caster
    *and possibly saber

Since his NP limit is high (assuming his weapons can work against servants since they are summoned with him, and they were orginally human made)
In armed combat, he has a chance against Rider the most, followed by Lancer, Gilgamesh, and Archer. He has strong assassin abilities, and with the boost in assassin type stats he can easily sneak up on servants for a kill. When fighting Gilgamesh, he would have a hard time due to the NP rain, but his inventions/gadgets could possibly get him away from the dangers and cause some damage... When fighting Archer he probably will have a hellish battle since his weapons might get copied... but best of luck to him

He cant beat Berserker....Impossible imho, all Baty's np are C rank at best =P
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » October 6th, 2008, 9:46 pm

I am able to envision Batman making a contract with the world in order to save some people. Probably because of his internal and external struggle, he gives off a vibe that is not too much different from Archer. Now I think about it, the possibility is quite high, someone should do a doujin on this.

Batman cannot be a legitimate Assasin due to the fact he is not a Hassan. He would make a very fine Rider. Furthermore, the Noble Phantasms of Riders are not restricted to vehicles, so let your imaginations run wild. The Batman lore is weak on the legend department. Try Wonder Woman guys, LOL. This thread is leaning towards phail due to dangerously off topic. Someone should do something about it.
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Rikh » October 6th, 2008, 10:37 pm

Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote: This thread is leaning towards phail due to dangerously off topic. Someone should do something about it.

The topic is a superman servant :|
a batman servant is pretty much on topic with this category imho 8)
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby elite5472 » October 6th, 2008, 10:42 pm

Rikh wrote:
Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote: This thread is leaning towards phail due to dangerously off topic. Someone should do something about it.

The ****ing topic title was changed... the REAL topic tittle was

"just a small curiosity"

so we're all on topic here :D, says the TC 8)
elite5472

Unread postby Rikh » October 6th, 2008, 10:49 pm

elite5472 wrote:
Rikh wrote:

The ****ing topic title was changed... the REAL topic tittle was

"just a small curiosity"

so we're all on topic here :D, says the TC 8)

Good good...

Can Archer trace kryptonite?
Surely his tracing abilities went somewhat beyond swords during his lifes training... although since its not part of this world, it might not be possible

Archer could just trace a kryptonite sword, it can be a rank E np since it was created without a base design, but it surely can inflict some damage on superman ;)
(assuming he can trace the material of kryptonite)

Shiro should be a Chemist...
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby AvatarofRage » October 6th, 2008, 11:56 pm

If Emiya came in contact with some Kryptonite so he could analyze it, then he could probably make a sword of it.

As for Batman, there is no-one he can't beat if he has time to prepare
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Belzera » October 7th, 2008, 12:28 am

AvatarofRage wrote:If Emiya came in contact with some Kryptonite so he could analyze it, then he could probably make a sword of it.

There is one man....
The one man that is the exception to all rules, even the rule that says all rules have an exception....
The Man so hard he only has another fist under his Beard.
Chuck Norris!!

Hmm.... Chuck Norris V. Goku, now thats a fight My Imagination seems to not want to show me
Belzera
Addict

Unread postby elite5472 » October 7th, 2008, 12:37 am

Belzera wrote:
AvatarofRage wrote:If Emiya came in contact with some Kryptonite so he could analyze it, then he could probably make a sword of it.

There is one man....
The one man that is the exception to all rules, even the rule that says all rules have an exception....
Chuck Norris!!

Hmm.... Chuck Norris V. Goku, now thats a fight My Imagination seems to not want to show me

it would be interesting for the nanosecond it would last
elite5472

Unread postby Belzera » October 7th, 2008, 12:39 am

elite5472 wrote:
Belzera wrote:

There is one man....
Chuck Norris!!

it would be interesting for the nanosecond it would last

And the universe?, I think thats why my imagination refuses to show it me ^_^
Belzera
Addict

Unread postby elite5472 » October 7th, 2008, 12:47 am

nasu can cover it all up as always... no problems there 8)
elite5472

Unread postby hoennsquall » October 7th, 2008, 12:39 pm

Superman eh, I'll choose the Earth 22 one, cuse he's a lot more powerful than New Earth Superman
hoennsquall
Crack Addic!

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat