Unlocking content in FSN? (spoilers)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Henza » January 2nd, 2009, 11:22 am

Cool, means i got them all
Henza
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby arlan » January 19th, 2009, 11:44 pm

I'm missing two CGs and I have tried to reload at every choosing point and I should have gone through all scenes, but still I'm missing those two CGs. So if some one can tell me how to get those I would really appreciate it.

Screens are in the next post, because I can't post links yet.
arlan
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby arlan » January 19th, 2009, 11:44 pm

Image missing from another gallery on second page.

This one is missing from heavens feel gallery third page.
arlan
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby sushimonster » January 20th, 2009, 12:16 am

Hmm...

I am not too sure where to get the Shiro one (been ages since getting that...), but the Heaven's Feel one should be quite easy to get. Just finish the HF scenario (both that is) and you should be able to get that.
To be more descriptive,
the HF one that you are missing is the same as the one right next to it, but with Sakura looking down on you with a creepy, evil expression on her face...

Just to let you know, to do every scene means to finish and go through every single box found on the flowchart that mirrormoon kindly made for us (with the patch ^_^). That will take a while to do (took me about 3-4 hours to do them all after finishing all the scenarios), but do that and should be able to FULLY finish the game...
You will be rewarded in the end for your efforts ^^

PS Been a while since I have been on FSN (since I am in the summer holidays and all here, being lazy around town...) I am not on my laptop at the moment so can't be too sure whether what you are missing is what I THINK you are missing. Hopefully my memory is still intact and correct...
Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project (mirrormoon is NOT translating)

DJMax Korea Veteran Elite Member (Top 350)
sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Unread postby that one guy » January 20th, 2009, 1:34 am

The Shirou pick should be automatic in Heavens Feel, IIRC. It's basically the first pick, but with ArchArm instead of his normal arm. Should be right before Nine Lives.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby arlan » January 20th, 2009, 2:05 pm

I didn't get the pictures because I was using the realta nua CG patch. Thanks for the answers they helped me to pinpoint the problem and fix it :).
arlan
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat