Command spell designs

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Kansho » October 11th, 2008, 5:56 pm

Kuzuki didn't have Command Spells. He never used one, in that Bad End, he just gives and order/advice to Caster and Caster obeys, simply that.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
User avatar
Kansho
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 740
Joined: May 9th, 2007, 12:16 pm

Unread postby Rikh » October 12th, 2008, 5:28 am

Kansho wrote:Kuzuki didn't have Command Spells. He never used one, in that Bad End, he just gives and order/advice to Caster and Caster obeys, simply that.


Well that makes sense then

Kuzuki honestly doesn't even need a command spell in the first place... caster is willing to follow his commands 100% of the time
User avatar
Rikh
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 649
Joined: July 19th, 2008, 6:07 pm
Location: Unlimited Taiga Works

Unread postby matthewfarenheit » October 12th, 2008, 6:37 am

My translation must be br0ken then:

And the sound as well, as
I can clearly hear the Command spell sound effect when the last sentence is being written on the screen.


[/sarcasm] :D

PD: Shouldn't you use spoiler tags as well? Just in case, I didn't add "SPOILER" to the topic's title because I wanted it to be open for everyone.
User avatar
matthewfarenheit
Addict
 
Posts: 111
Joined: July 31st, 2008, 12:08 am

Unread postby Inverted » October 12th, 2008, 6:59 am

^ what he said.Unless of course Nasu retconed it.
Well Caster is HAX .She is already breaking good amount of rules .Maybe after forming a contract with Kuzuki she transferred her original master's command seals to him? Hmm..
User avatar
Inverted
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 263
Joined: February 2nd, 2008, 7:25 pm

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 12th, 2008, 7:13 am

well, Caster DOES have TEH HAXXOR KNIFE "Rule Breaker"... she must've put a command spell on Kazuki when they did "IT", or maybe they made a contract (or a fake but working Command Spell) when they did "IT" instead of an authentic Command Spell.
!すでのな
User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Kansho » October 12th, 2008, 10:04 am

matthewfarenheit wrote:My translation must be br0ken then:

And the sound as well, as
I can clearly hear the Command spell sound effect when the last sentence is being written on the screen.


[/sarcasm] :D

PD: Shouldn't you use spoiler tags as well? Just in case, I didn't add "SPOILER" to the topic's title because I wanted it to be open for everyone.
Ehh?
The "Kuzuki uses his Command Spells to order Caster" didn't exist in the japanese version that I check, Realta Nua.
I will see if it's in the original, but I didn't recall it.

Kuzuki says the "You should have no complaints..." and then sound a Command Spell... Caster's one (the one that she robbed to Shirou).
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
User avatar
Kansho
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 740
Joined: May 9th, 2007, 12:16 pm

Unread postby matthewfarenheit » October 12th, 2008, 7:07 pm

Kansho wrote:
matthewfarenheit wrote:My translation must be br0ken then:

And the sound as well, as
I can clearly hear the Command spell sound effect when the last sentence is being written on the screen.


[/sarcasm] :D

PD: Shouldn't you use spoiler tags as well? Just in case, I didn't add "SPOILER" to the topic's title because I wanted it to be open for everyone.
Ehh?
The "Kuzuki uses his Command Spells to order Caster" didn't exist in the japanese version that I check, Realta Nua.
I will see if it's in the original, but I didn't recall it.

Kuzuki says the "You should have no complaints..." and then sound a Command Spell... Caster's one (the one that she robbed to Shirou).

Oh, if what you say happens to be truth, it's either that:
1- Mirror Moon botched up this particular scene by interpreting it, and thus translating it, the wrong way, or....
2- It was a mistake present in the original PC version, pointed out by hordes of japanese fans when F/SN became famous and corrected by Type Moon for the Realta Nua version.

Does anyone have the resources (original PC version, japanese reading skills) to check this out?
User avatar
matthewfarenheit
Addict
 
Posts: 111
Joined: July 31st, 2008, 12:08 am

Unread postby Rikh » October 12th, 2008, 9:45 pm

matthewfarenheit wrote:
Kansho wrote:
matthewfarenheit wrote:My translation must be br0ken then:

And the sound as well, as
I can clearly hear the Command spell sound effect when the last sentence is being written on the screen.


[/sarcasm] :D

PD: Shouldn't you use spoiler tags as well? Just in case, I didn't add "SPOILER" to the topic's title because I wanted it to be open for everyone.
Ehh?
The "Kuzuki uses his Command Spells to order Caster" didn't exist in the japanese version that I check, Realta Nua.
I will see if it's in the original, but I didn't recall it.

Kuzuki says the "You should have no complaints..." and then sound a Command Spell... Caster's one (the one that she robbed to Shirou).

Oh, if what you say happens to be truth, it's either that:
1- Mirror Moon botched up this particular scene by interpreting it, and thus translating it, the wrong way, or....
2- It was a mistake present in the original PC version, pointed out by hordes of japanese fans when F/SN became famous and corrected by Type Moon for the Realta Nua version.

Does anyone have the resources (original PC version, japanese reading skills) to check this out?


in response to...

(1) i wouldnt say that right before the HF release :lol: i hope we wont have to wait longer cause that annoyed them
(2) i dont know if thats true.... i doubt nasu would change facts in an alteration of the game. If he did, that would make his information seem less credible. Probably in RN that did happen, just it wasnt read by an english speaker correctly =P
Also caster has plenty o' hax on herself. She could 'make' him a magus i bet.... dunno, but she is the best at casting spells in all of F/SN
User avatar
Rikh
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 649
Joined: July 19th, 2008, 6:07 pm
Location: Unlimited Taiga Works

Unread postby Belzera » October 12th, 2008, 10:01 pm

So I wasn't wrong... I thought I read somewhere he had a COmmand spell
Belzera
Addict
 
Posts: 110
Joined: August 2nd, 2008, 9:42 pm

Unread postby matthewfarenheit » October 12th, 2008, 11:04 pm

Rikh wrote:in response to...

(1) i wouldnt say that right before the HF release :lol: i hope we wont have to wait longer cause that annoyed them
(2) i dont know if thats true.... i doubt nasu would change facts in an alteration of the game. If he did, that would make his information seem less credible. Probably in RN that did happen, just it wasnt read by an english speaker correctly =P
Also caster has plenty o' hax on herself. She could 'make' him a magus i bet.... dunno, but she is the best at casting spells in all of F/SN

Well, of course! I said that these were the options if Kansho was right. That why I should add this option to cover all possibilities:

3- Kansho is on drugs.

:lol:
User avatar
matthewfarenheit
Addict
 
Posts: 111
Joined: July 31st, 2008, 12:08 am

Unread postby Raitei » October 12th, 2008, 11:12 pm

in that case, this is not the first time nasu had made that kind of mistake. remember how hercules had 14 lives?
anyway, it was clarified in the "reminiscence" scene in which caster reminiscenced her first meeting with kuzuki; it was said that her former master made her doing "useless things" (caster tricked him to, it seems), and in the end, she ended up killing him (a contrary to the popular belief that caster killed her master right at the time when she was summoned)




it's impossible for her to have a command spell (not kojirou's) at that time to begin with.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
User avatar
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread postby AlinSabel » October 12th, 2008, 11:46 pm

14 lives? Doesn't he regenerate lives after a time?
User avatar
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 726
Joined: April 1st, 2008, 10:49 pm

Unread postby Kansho » October 13th, 2008, 12:08 am

matthewfarenheit wrote:3- Kansho is on drugs.

:lol:
I checked Realta Nua at that moment, and I can check it right now.

No, that quote didn't exist.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
User avatar
Kansho
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 740
Joined: May 9th, 2007, 12:16 pm

Unread postby matthewfarenheit » October 13th, 2008, 2:01 am

Kansho wrote:
matthewfarenheit wrote:3- Kansho is on drugs.

:lol:
I checked Realta Nua at that moment, and I can check it right now.

No, that quote didn't exist.
Chill out, I was just trying to distend the atmosphere. If everyone puts his/her honor at stake on every comment that's made, then we can't have constructive conversations, and the discussion will turn on a contest on who can stay on the right for the most without being debunked. I believe you, I just don't know what to do with the contradicting info (Realta Nua =/= Mirror moon translation).
User avatar
matthewfarenheit
Addict
 
Posts: 111
Joined: July 31st, 2008, 12:08 am

Unread postby gexer64 » October 13th, 2008, 3:47 am

Raitei wrote:in that case, this is not the first time nasu had made that kind of mistake. remember how hercules had 14 lives?


Huh?

Although now I am wondering.... If they made a mistake translating that, did they botch anything else.....

Joking of course. (please don't kill me)
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
User avatar
gexer64
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 342
Joined: August 9th, 2008, 5:09 pm

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

cron