Opening song

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Opening song

Unread postby nobaka » September 24th, 2008, 5:07 am

So I really like Disillusion, and I wondered which version had better lyric melodies/accompaniment. Never play the two styles of Disillusion at the same time. Yes, the dialogue syncs perfectly (rhythmically), but it sounds CREEPY. And wrong.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Re: Opening song

Unread postby matthewfarenheit » September 24th, 2008, 6:00 am

nobaka wrote:So I really like Disillusion, and I wondered which version had better lyric melodies/accompaniment. Never play the two styles of Disillusion at the same time. Yes, the dialogue syncs perfectly (rhythmically), but it sounds CREEPY. And wrong.

Lol, it sounds like some kind of weird band war with singers competing for the "who reachs the higher note" prize.
matthewfarenheit
Addict

Unread postby Maes » September 24th, 2008, 11:13 am

I thought it sounded pretty cool when I tossed both into Audacity and clipped the beginning enough to make the first part sync up, they match perfectly for a bit and then desync again.

I don't know which I like better, both are wonderful.
Maes
DESU DESU!

Unread postby nobaka » September 24th, 2008, 5:34 pm

Maes wrote:I thought it sounded pretty cool when I tossed both into Audacity and clipped the beginning enough to make the first part sync up, they match perfectly for a bit and then desync again.

I don't know which I like better, both are wonderful.

They only desync in the middle because the solos are on the opposite ends of one verse.

As for syncing, I just paused one and let the other catch up. :P

I think the version with less accompaniment had better vocals in many parts, personally.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Return to Fate/stay night Chat