[HELP] About Freeze Problem... T__T

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

[HELP] About Freeze Problem... T__T

Unread postby miauww » September 20th, 2008, 2:08 am

:cry: can somebody pweasee help i having a strange problem with this...strangely i always getting freeze when playing it T___T dunno why but after that random process in my comp getting up to 50% (like explorer.exe,msnmgr.exe,etc..) and after that sometimes random process is up to 50% too had to kill those process if i want to play again (つД`)..but if i'm playing it with another process(random i.e:explorer.exe) in 50%, the game will run smooth and never freeze at all, i tried to reinstall the game and do some change in the option but it still behave like this, this is really annoying especially when avp.exe(kap. anti virus) is get to 50% and i cant kill that process so force shutdown whenever that happen..strange (?・ω・`)...pweeaasee somebody help me b4 i go mad and darkness in me will awakened and triggered 7th Holy Grail war..(?▽`)
so i hope my beloved site mirrormoon will help me getting out this prob..(i really hope ('>w<')b )

ps:i already searching all topic in this forum and i see some ppl get some prob as me(freeze)...but they question leave unanswered... ^^;
miauww
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Einherjar » September 20th, 2008, 2:22 am

Can you be a bit more clear? What you have said is extremely confusing, and gives me a headache.
From what I see, you're saying that after you play the game for a while, it freezes, and some programs (can be any applications) starts to eat up your CPU, but after you close them (or leave them the way it is), you can run Fate again, correct?
If that's the case, it could be just your pc running out of ram.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby miauww » September 20th, 2008, 2:38 am

whuee..sorry if its confusing ( >_<) but i know it give me a real headache..
hmm to put in short:
-first i play fate
-few min later the game is freeze..it is random when it will freeze (strangely the freeze times is when the pic changed or when ppl change they posture)
-after that i press ctr+alt+del to see my fate.exe has gone to 50% usage
-then sometimes another process (mostly explorer.exe) would gone up to 50% too so i must kill these process too
-but i notice if i'm playing fate with another process in 50% usage (ex:explorer process is 50% usage) the game wont freeze at all o_O but this method is too dangerous..
-...and so the cycle repeated it self T____T
btw i'm not sure if i short in ram, here's my spec =3
-Intel Core 2 Duo 2,13g
-4g ram, but win detect only 3,5g after all
-nvdia GeForce 7600GS
(?ー`) hope someone can help me soon cause i'm DYING to play this
sry if my english was bad b4 ^^a
miauww
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Einherjar » September 20th, 2008, 2:50 am

miauww wrote:(strangely the freeze times is when the pic changed or when ppl change they posture)

I'm not exactly an expert in computers, but after reading the above statement, I can't help but think that your computer is lacking some drivers. Is this a new computer? is it XP or Vista? Are you playing this full screen or windowed?
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby miauww » September 20th, 2008, 2:53 am

Ups...soryy i forgot to mention my os earlier i use Xp..but i dont think i lacking some drivers..since i have no prob with other games at all.. ^_^; or maybe was i?
but how to check driver i lack?i have the latest directX btw ver 9c
ow and i having those freeze either in windowed and full screen :cry:
...and Thanks b4 for u'r thought to help and quick respond Einherjar ( >w<)b
miauww
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Einherjar » September 20th, 2008, 3:06 am

Even though it's unlikely, try going to this website first: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby miauww » September 20th, 2008, 3:35 am

Thx for the link Einherjar ^^ i really hope it solve my problem *praying hard ( +v+) * i'm now downloading the driver they suggested 175.19_geforce_winxp32_whql =P and it'll be a while till i finished download it ( >_<) my poor connection...
anywayz here a scene with a freeze prob. i know it wont me much help tho ^_T
..and yes as i stated before the freeze will only happen when theres no text chat in the screen (i.e:changing scenery,changing posture,etc..)
miauww
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby IceCold_Asssassin » September 21st, 2008, 4:18 am

miauww wrote:Thx for the link Einherjar ^^ i really hope it solve my problem *praying hard ( +v+) * i'm now downloading the driver they suggested 175.19_geforce_winxp32_whql =P and it'll be a while till i finished download it ( >_<) my poor connection...
anywayz here a scene with a freeze prob. i know it wont me much help tho ^_T
..and yes as i stated before the freeze will only happen when theres no text chat in the screen (i.e:changing scenery,changing posture,etc..)

wow. i love your widgets :P
IceCold_Asssassin
Crack Addic!

Unread postby miauww » September 22nd, 2008, 4:43 am

Yattaa!!! (*^・ェ・)ノ arigatou gozaimasuuu Einhenjar-san XD honto ni arigatouuu!!After downloading the driver finally no freeze in gameplayy ^3^ *doing haruhi dance*
..and sarani-sarani after ripping the voice from realta nua finally i can hear saber-chan voice MOE yo MOEE!! ( ?∀`)σ
ahhh nande watashi wa yuri kashira? XD
btw tyvm Einhenjar-san and ppl from mirrormoon for voice ripping patch ^^ *stretch arm like luffy and hug all*

@IceCold_Asssassin
hihi tyvm ah for your info i use rainmeter for those animated chibi from ToHearts II, and for the desktop folder (the saber one) i used avedesk and made the icon using png format,for the themes vista like i used vista inspirat 2.0
...ahhh MOEE (=ω=)♪
miauww
Totally hardly posted

Return to Fate/stay night Chat