Dislikable characters

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Raitei » October 3rd, 2008, 11:00 pm

Shikiller wrote:This is alive?
1-hey ratei, why are you acting as if you have read Fate/ Zero? and why do you think that the 4th Lancer is superior to the 5th Lancer?
and why do you act as if I haven't read it? in fact, why do you act as if I haven't read anything? I know enough, VERY WELL, to make my own judgment, thank you.

stop making false interpretations. I can just say that I wasn't referring to hf5 lancer. I said THAT lancer; I didn't specify which one. but since you like to accuse me so much, I'll satisfy your little brain and simple mind : by both appearance and personality, I like hf4 lancer better. there, satisfied?

that said, go learn some more english and reading before you start jumping on someone.
Last edited by Raitei on October 3rd, 2008, 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby zweiterversuch » October 3rd, 2008, 11:03 pm

Shikiller wrote:This is alive?
1-hey ratei, why are you acting as if you have read Fate/ Zero? and why do you think that the 4th Lancer is superior to the 5th Lancer?

Well, I don't know if this Lancer is better than that one but you must admit that this one looks more cool than the other one.
Who is this lancer anyways? I know 5th lancer:
Cu chu lain
but who besides him was a hero with a lance? well, aquiles mybe but...,
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Raitei » October 3rd, 2008, 11:18 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:Well, I don't know if this Lancer is better than that one but you must admit that this one looks more cool than the other one.
Who is this lancer anyways? I know 5th lancer:
Cu chu lain
but who besides him was a hero with a lance? well, aquiles mybe but...,
fellow irish hero, diarmuid ua duibhne.

and i still am wondering why a big breasted, submissive, with moe atributtes character like Sakura is the less popular heroine, japan loves big breasted submissive women, the "yandere" and other simmilar traits didn't stop Fujino and Kohaku to be popular, and is not like fans really look into characters personalities, taking Saber as an example, it doesn't matter if her story is deep, she is just popular for her moe lol.
well, another proof that your little brain isn't enough to predict the outcome in reality (not surprising at all, since you can't even understand what people saying. instead, you always jump into conclusion.). go learn some more reading and grammar.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby zweiterversuch » October 4th, 2008, 12:25 am

EHHH!?

but "The story of Diarmuid and Gr?inne is one of a number of instances in Irish mythology of the eternal triangle of young man, young girl and aging suitor." not the one of a hero with a lance so why is he lancer, Raitei-sensei?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Shikiller » October 4th, 2008, 4:32 am

Kansho wrote:In Japan, Kohaku turned into a popular character thanks to Melty Blood. Why? Tragic/Dark character -> Joke character.

But.. the same can be say about Sakura, she turned into a bossy joke character in HA ( i liked her better btw) and her popularity raised.

stop making false interpretations. I can just say that I wasn't referring to hf5 lancer. I said THAT lancer; I didn't specify which one.

by both appearance and personality, I like hf4 lancer better. there, satisfied?

Let's ignore the fact that only the 1st vol F/Z is translated.
The topic at hand was Cu Chulain, there is nothing to interpret. And you are avoiding the matter, those reasons are really shallow, why do think that hf4 lancer > hf5 lancer? are you trying to act c00l by making other people think that you have read F/Z or something?
Ratei wrote:I'm not the type who wants to sacrifice moe-ness for anything else.

Typical Saber fan.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » October 4th, 2008, 4:41 am

zweiterversuch wrote:EHHH!?

but "The story of Diarmuid and Gr?inne is one of a number of instances in Irish mythology of the eternal triangle of young man, young girl and aging suitor." not the one of a hero with a lance so why is he lancer, Raitei-sensei?
er, same reason why
king arthur is a girl

Let's ignore the fact that only the 1st vol F/Z is translated.
The topic at hand was Cu Chulain, there is nothing to interpret. And you are avoiding the matter, those reasons are really shallow, why do think that hf4 lancer > hf5 lancer? are you trying to act c00l by making other people think that you have read F/Z or something?
hah, and you're trying to prove that I'm in fact unc00l? I have read fz, even if only the 1st one and several parts of the second, and have done some research on it. what are you trying to prove anyway? that you're better? pah, some childish reasoning, it is.

and as I said before, brainless, I didn't even mention cu chulainn or specifically referring to him. go learn some more english. then again, since you like to beat the dead horse, I will say that I have read several scenes and some citations from which I can decide whether he is better or not.

Typical Saber fan.
got any problems with that?
Last edited by Raitei on October 4th, 2008, 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby Rikh » October 4th, 2008, 5:28 am

Raitei wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:Typical Saber fan.
got any problems with that?

Unlimited Saber Works has a vast amount of Moe honestly

and sabers smile should also be considered moe :) almost tops shiki R's smile

Though rin > saber, but we wont get into that :wink:
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 4th, 2008, 5:41 am

A storm is brewing.....

I sense a Rin x Saber war!

I'm neutral so, I'm outta here.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Raitei » October 4th, 2008, 6:37 am

uh, I don't jump on people's ass simply because they say "I like rin more than saber" or something else... :roll: that's the old me. :P
but true, another saber war (read=pics war)... might be thrilling... lol
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » October 4th, 2008, 8:16 am

Hahahaha yes yes fight over Rin and Saber. Sakura and Rider are all mine :P
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kansho » October 4th, 2008, 9:37 am

Shikiller wrote:But.. the same can be say about Sakura, she turned into a bossy joke character in HA ( i liked her better btw) and her popularity raised.
Yeah, but Kohaku case was by far more extreme. Kohaku turned into a 100% joke character. Sakura not.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Rikh » October 4th, 2008, 12:31 pm

but of all the characters in the history of Unlimited type-moon works

Taiga is still teh winnest one
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Minimoto » October 4th, 2008, 7:01 pm

I hate Shinji! He is the most disgusting scum in that game, even compared to many other games. That guy should burn in hell a thousand times over! In HF... I felt like... "If I ever saw someone like that in real life, I may have the urge to kill him." Yes, he is that much of a piece of shit!
おととい、ウサギを見たし、昨日は鹿、そして今日は、あなた。
Minimoto
Posting more than n00bs

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat