Fate artists

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Fate artists

Unread postby matthewfarenheit » September 10th, 2008, 8:59 pm

Plain questions: Who are...
    The original Fate/stay night PC game lead designer?
    Realta Nua lead designer? (I'm talking about the person responsible of the ulytimate look of the added drawings)
    Fate/Hollow Ataraxia lead artist?
    Fate/Unlimited codes promotional art designer?
    Fate/Stay night anime lead designer? (or whoever is in charge of the final look of the characters on the anime)

Thanks in advance for your answers, and I'm sorry if my questions don't make much sense as I'm not experienced on the issue and may misunderstand or ignore the obvious.
matthewfarenheit
Addict

Unread postby Kansho » September 10th, 2008, 10:27 pm

Fate/stay night, Realta Nua, Hollow Ataraxia, Unlimited Codes:
- Takeuchi Takashi drew the original character designs, sketches and promotional art. His drawing style was used in most of TYPE-MOON works.
- Koyama Hirokazu and the rest of the graphic team all the stuff (CGs, Sprites, Backgrounds). Koyama Hirokazu also drew/designed the weapons.

In the anime...
- DEEN staff I suppose.

You can say that the artistical heads of TYPE-MOON are Takeuchi (Original Artist and Number-2 of the company) and Koyama (Graphic Chief and Number-3 of the company).
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby matthewfarenheit » September 11th, 2008, 12:51 am

I didn't think that promotional art for Fate/UC was done by the same artist, it's is a nice surprise. Don't worry about the anime, I just thought that, as I asked about everything else, it wasn't a bad idea to add it to the query as well. Thanks for the info!
matthewfarenheit
Addict

Unread postby Sepheriel » September 11th, 2008, 3:55 am

matthewfarenheit wrote:I didn't think that promotional art for Fate/UC was done by the same artist, it's is a nice surprise. Don't worry about the anime, I just thought that, as I asked about everything else, it wasn't a bad idea to add it to the query as well. Thanks for the info!

You mean the poster of Saber Lily? Yeah that was definitely done by Takeuchi Takashi. All of the art for F/UC is done by him so far. Of course Hirokazu will do the event CGs and such, like openings and endings for characters and such.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » September 11th, 2008, 4:03 am

Kansho wrote:You can say that the artistical heads of TYPE-MOON are Takeuchi (Original Artist and Number-2 of the company) and Koyama (Graphic Chief and Number-3 of the company).

Hmm...

This gets me curious...
Since only number 2 and number 3 was involved in FSN... Im interested in who is no1 there...

Oh.. And probably what are his/her works...
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby matthewfarenheit » September 11th, 2008, 4:32 am

Sepheriel wrote:
matthewfarenheit wrote:I didn't think that promotional art for Fate/UC was done by the same artist, it's is a nice surprise. Don't worry about the anime, I just thought that, as I asked about everything else, it wasn't a bad idea to add it to the query as well. Thanks for the info!

You mean the poster of Saber Lily? Yeah that was definitely done by Takeuchi Takashi. All of the art for F/UC is done by him so far. Of course Hirokazu will do the event CGs and such, like openings and endings for characters and such.

Not Saber Lily only, but the various wallpapers, posters, and other promotional artwork as well. Anyways, my question was answered already.
matthewfarenheit
Addict

Unread postby Sepheriel » September 11th, 2008, 4:55 am

matthewfarenheit wrote:
Sepheriel wrote:

Not Saber Lily only, but the various wallpapers, posters, and other promotional artwork as well. Anyways, my question was answered already.

Yeah it's mostly Takeuchi Takashi with help from Hirokazu for backgrounds and such.

inferno_flamex wrote:Hmm...

This gets me curious...
Since only number 2 and number 3 was involved in FSN... Im interested in who is no1 there...

Well Nasu Kinoko doesn't do the art but writes the stories. I'm sure he has input in the art process though. Takeuchi was involved from the very beginning with Tsukhime, and I think Hirokazu started with F/SN since if he did Tsukihime then the backgrounds in it wouldn't have been distorted pictures of real places but drawn backgrounds.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » September 11th, 2008, 7:12 am

inferno_flamex wrote:
Kansho wrote:You can say that the artistical heads of TYPE-MOON are Takeuchi (Original Artist and Number-2 of the company) and Koyama (Graphic Chief and Number-3 of the company).

Hmm...

This gets me curious...

Oh.. And probably what are his/her works...
no 1? nasu kinoko. his works? f/sn, tsukihime, mahou tsukai no yoru, kara no kyoukai, etc, etc...
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Return to Fate/stay night Chat