Fate/Macabre Death Dance RP

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Fate/Macabre Death Dance RP

Unread postby Lesalia » August 12th, 2008, 3:07 am

Hi everyone my first post here would be a advertisement of sorts.

We Are New DESU! >.<

I'm advertising on behalf of a friend who recently created a plot rich and full of intricate mystery that we decided to put it to good use by making a Fate RP with the plot ideas. I was aware that there would be many people in the mirror moon forums who might find some interest in joining us in our experiment to have fun and enjoy the little big tragedy we thought out beforehand. The Holy Grail War will simulate a similar events seen in the 4th war.

The location of the war is in Germany Dusseldorf and the time is 1980s. Again like the Fate series the rp will revolve around 7 Masters and their 7 Servants.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Crystal_Valley/index.php?showforum=4

The 7 pair of players will be split into the different regions.

While we do not discourage you to use characters from the actual series we strongly recommend that if you are making a servant that it would be a creation from your own creativity and mythical creatures/historical figures aka heroes.

You're welcome to ask me any questions and I'll be more than happy to answer you!

ByeBee~!!!
Lesalia
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Raitei » August 12th, 2008, 3:13 am

actually, there's one going out there. we are already undergoing the war. lol

check my siggie for more details.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Lesalia » August 12th, 2008, 4:55 am

I saw but I think we have a different plot and location which is why we made another one different from yours.
Lesalia
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby zweiterversuch » August 12th, 2008, 5:20 am

Lesalia wrote:I saw but I think we have a different plot and location which is why we made another one different from yours.

It is an Rpg again?

I am already in the other one but I never, I repeat NEVER, am going to understand what is so special about that kind of Rpg...
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Lesalia » August 12th, 2008, 5:53 am

It's an acquired taste really. You ever had a time when you saw or read something great and you get a mountain of ideas suddenly popping out of your head? and you write it down on paper thinking Hey thats a pretty good idea/plot/story/whatever. For instance totally not related with FSN or TM but I once was really really passionate about the manga Claymore. Each chapter had a lot of unsolved mystery and some chapters connected to the same unsolved mystery that explains the background story you don't get to see. eg. Why was Teresa killed?

I tend to have a habit of thinking a little too much. It's not deliberately said in the manga but little bits of clues people miss out on I try to piece them together to form a big picture. Teresa got killed for insubordination, she knew too much about organization shown when she made a joke "they'll send yomas to your towns if you dont pay up." to support why they set everything up to kill her? ophelia kills human for sport yet she never got caught and killed even though shes a single number who is watched by a handler from distance.

anyway im likely to carry on endlessly with that.

RP is a way to let your creativity mix and mingle with others in a set timeline and location, taking the key elements from a known tv show or in this case anime. It's an acquired passion for literature in a sense.
Lesalia
Totally hardly posted

Return to Fate/stay night Chat