The Most-likely Chosen Route(Personality based)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Which Route would Emiya Shirou Choose based on his personality?

Fate
44%
Unlimited Blade Works
29%
Heaven's Feel
26%

Total votes : 34

The Most-likely Chosen Route(Personality based)

Unread postby HeartCard » August 10th, 2008, 4:23 am

I just thought about something. I would like to dicuss which of the choices in the first three days Emiya Shirou might make based on his Personality.

And if everyone REALLY feels it nessessary, we can restrict the "Personality" to the none-choosable facts about the first three days. Or we could tally up an "overall Personality" based on the actions of the first three days(yes, ALL possible emiya actions, the few they are).

This is kinda random, and yes I know Nasu considers all three routes to be Canon(Ironically despite the Fate route having only one ending oddly enough. >_>) from what I've heard. This is just for some fun.
HeartCard
Addict

Unread postby Raitei » August 10th, 2008, 5:05 am

there's no definite cause about which route ( in this case, option ) based on his personality, if I were to say. it's purely "the law of causality", as merovingian from the matrix put it. you do something ( cause ), then there's a consequence ( effect ). that's what creates unlimited possibilities of parallel worlds in nasuverse...

different actions lead to different future. simply that. all the choices that show up are reflections of his entire personality already. so there's no option of "beat up shinji because he pisses me off." or something like that.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Taslion » August 10th, 2008, 8:33 am

In terms of who he would fall in love with it seems more like Saber, but personally I just feel like UBW was a much more fulfilling path than Fate. I can't really say much about HF because the translation isn't out yet but I don't think my opinion will change.
Taslion
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ayadew » August 10th, 2008, 7:55 pm

I havn't read Heaven's Feel but

In terms of personality: Heaven's Feel. likely he as a person feels initially strongest for Sakura since they do take care of each other a lot and are close friends.

In terms of probability: Fate. since according to the large choices he gets there's very little chance he choses anything but the Fate scenario. Then he'd die very quick.
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Einherjar » August 10th, 2008, 8:04 pm

UBW. Shirou would definitely stop Saber from slashing Rin. (no Saber >_>)
That, or it's HF. Very possible

You are talking about which decisions Shirou would take and where would he end up, right?
Last edited by Einherjar on August 10th, 2008, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Uberoy » August 10th, 2008, 8:10 pm

I think Shirou prefers Fate because it had 2 ero-scenes while ubw only had 1 :D. Just kidding.

Joke aside I think he achieved more in UBW and grew more as a person aswell.
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Re: The Most-likely Chosen Route(Personality based)

Unread postby Ferozban » August 10th, 2008, 10:39 pm

HeartCard wrote:I just thought about something. I would like to dicuss which of the choices in the first three days Emiya Shirou might make based on his Personality.

... BASED ON HIS PERSONALITY?
..........he would have died before the story of the game even started if we base anything on such a retarded personality.
Ferozban
Addict

Unread postby Swartt » August 10th, 2008, 10:50 pm

Uberoy wrote:
I think Shirou prefers Fate because it had 2 ero-scenes while ubw only had 1 :D. Just kidding.

Joke aside I think he achieved more in UBW and grew more as a person aswell.

Agree, Fate is by far the best route so far
Sanity is for the weak-minded
Swartt
Addict

Unread postby inferno_flamex » August 11th, 2008, 3:17 am

I think what heart meant was....

If FSN was a branching story... During your first play, which route would YOU fall into?

~~~~~

With that..
I think... honestly...

I think i would still go at Fate...

I doubt i could do anything else after Rider VS Saber at the rooftop
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kiraiya » August 11th, 2008, 4:11 am

heaven's feel. Im pretty sure he's more inclined towards sakura in the beginning than the other two
"Onii-chan Ich Liebe Dich!!!!!!!!!!!!"-German lolies ; Accept no Substitutes...
Kiraiya
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Shirou » August 11th, 2008, 4:19 am

All of the first choices mostly involve Saber. And Shirou said that he fell in love with Saber the first time he saw her. So there.
Shirou
Might just like this board

Unread postby Kansho » August 11th, 2008, 10:04 am

Well, I will go with Raitei and say that all of it's "law of causality". UBW and HF happen when certain plot-machines appear (UBW if Saber didn't slash Archer and HF if Shirou get Sakura to her home). Caused effects: full Archer in the war or Sakura in the war, events that started different effects on Shirou's behavior.

Fate ocurrs when nothing of that happens. As all of that events have a good chance to happen, I will say that all the routes have more or less the same chance. Even if first choices mostly involve Sakura or daily rutine, and Kinoko said that Sakura is "Shirou's first" there are a lot of additional factors that made possible all the routes to happen. When the game begins, Shirou has a link with the three girls after all: Infatuation, crush or unnoticed genuine love.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Fate4life » August 11th, 2008, 12:45 pm

Fate route obviously as Shirou wants to be with Saber the most
Fate4life
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby sozuke » August 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

i think alot of people are choosing the fate route due to the fact it was the first fate scenario almost everyone saw due to the anime and/or the fate route. I bet the choice would be different if people played the other routes first.

but still the fate route is good
sozuke
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby rubberchicken » August 11th, 2008, 9:44 pm

Heaven's Feel, because Sakura got her claws into him first and has him wrapped around her finger to a pathetic degree.
rubberchicken
Crack Addic!

Unread postby ayadew » August 11th, 2008, 9:49 pm

Food is the fastest way to a man's heart!
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Einherjar » August 11th, 2008, 10:24 pm

rubberchicken wrote:Heaven's Feel, because Sakura got her claws into him first and has him wrapped around her finger to a pathetic degree.

That sound's evil, then again, it's Sakura....
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby DarkRedSky » August 11th, 2008, 11:56 pm

I would go with Fate I guess. He's just... how can one put it... too naive? If we were to base the answer on his personality before the whole holy grail thing, his ideals/dream to be a superhero would probably draw him into Fate. I dunno I'm pretty just saying this on a whim.
DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Re: The Most-likely Chosen Route(Personality based)

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » August 12th, 2008, 12:01 am

Ferozban wrote:
HeartCard wrote:I just thought about something. I would like to dicuss which of the choices in the first three days Emiya Shirou might make based on his Personality.

... BASED ON HIS PERSONALITY?
..........he would have died before the story of the game even started if we base anything on such a retarded personality.

^ This.

But assuming he does survive I would say he would go with Fate route ...
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kansho » August 12th, 2008, 12:05 am

I'm wondering if people readed UBW... Because before the Holy Grail War,
Shirou didn't has any "dream/ideal" of his own. It's all borrowed, it's not a real desire. It's a way to fill his emptiness.

And I still fail to see how the "ideal thing" lead to Fate, UBW, HF or whatever... :roll: At first he is the same, so what he seeks didn't change nothing. When he finds an answer is at the end of the respective route. And always is the same answer, but with a different form and outcome. When Fate, UBW or HF begins, he's the same guy, so what lead the story to some route or another, it's pure chance/luck etc...

If we go with the love thing before the Grail War, then HF is more possible due to Shirou loving Sakura before the war. But as I say, that didn't means nothing in this because it's all causality. The events that lead to the routes are really possible (Shirou could stop Saber, Shirou could get Sakura at home and Shirou could didn't do neither of them). So I don't think that there are a route with more chances to happen.

At the end, all of this only would end in a "I will vote that route because I like that girl". -_-
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat