Summon the heroic spirits in different classes (spoilers)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Raitei » September 5th, 2008, 3:11 pm

Rikh wrote:
Pikpikbak wrote:
Cat Megex wrote:On page 6 of the Details tab for Hercules on the Status screen in F/sn, it's stated that Hercules has the attributes to be any of the seven classes except Caster.

...Imagine a Holy Grail war where the only Servants summoned (except for Caster) were the different Hercules...XD


Hehehehe... Cities would most certainly be leveled... ^_^


Hercules Assassin... lol...

God hand would still be in activation if Hercules was a saber/lancer/etc right? since thats Hercules's true NP (aside from his unusable one during berserker mode)

Although god hand would probably be ranked down a bit. What would be B ranked attacks would be min requirement of a C ranked attack i believe. If this was true, the whole war would be an endless stalemate...
unless... archer hercules unleashed his 9 homing lasers and saber hercules unleashed his "shooting hundred heads". :)
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
User avatar
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread postby Rikh » September 5th, 2008, 3:15 pm

Raitei wrote:
Rikh wrote:
Pikpikbak wrote:[quote="Cat Megex"]On page 6 of the Details tab for Hercules on the Status screen in F/sn, it's stated that Hercules has the attributes to be any of the seven classes except Caster.

...Imagine a Holy Grail war where the only Servants summoned (except for Caster) were the different Hercules...XD


Hehehehe... Cities would most certainly be leveled... ^_^


Hercules Assassin... lol...

God hand would still be in activation if Hercules was a saber/lancer/etc right? since thats Hercules's true NP (aside from his unusable one during berserker mode)

Although god hand would probably be ranked down a bit. What would be B ranked attacks would be min requirement of a C ranked attack i believe. If this was true, the whole war would be an endless stalemate...
unless... archer hercules unleashed his 9 homing lasers and saber hercules unleashed his "shooting hundred heads". :)[/quote]

hopefully the concept/mystery of those attacks are strong enough to destroy godhand :)

if it was an all berserker fight though, i would say Berserker class Hercules would win. Mostly due to his rank up in stats. Now if saber herc + archer herc teamed up against the others, then they could exploit some loopholes in godhand :)

Although assassin herc has the ability to do Nine Head Crack Works. Where the giant will sneak behind you and twist and snap your neck, while cracking/crushing your skull on accident
User avatar
Rikh
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 649
Joined: July 19th, 2008, 6:07 pm
Location: Unlimited Taiga Works

Unread postby Raitei » September 5th, 2008, 3:23 pm

Rikh wrote:hopefully the concept/mystery of those attacks are strong enough to destroy godhand :)
why not? shirou used the "shooting hundred heads" and was able to eliminate the remaining lives of berserker. and I believe nine lives would be the strongest at its true form (the 9 homing lasers)

Rikh wrote:f it was an all berserker fight though, i would say Berserker class Hercules would win. Mostly due to his rank up in stats. Now if saber herc + archer herc teamed up against the others, then they could exploit some loopholes in godhand :)
oh, that's undoubted. :lol:

Rikh wrote:Although assassin herc has the ability to do Nine Head Crack Works. Where the giant will sneak behind you and twist and snap your neck, while cracking/crushing your skull on accident
what giant is able to sneak behind people without being noticed? even the dullest of person would realize by his footsteps... :lol:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
User avatar
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread postby Rikh » September 5th, 2008, 3:56 pm

Raitei wrote:
Rikh wrote:hopefully the concept/mystery of those attacks are strong enough to destroy godhand :)
why not? shirou used the "shooting hundred heads" and was able to eliminate the remaining lives of berserker. and I believe nine lives would be the strongest at its true form (the 9 homing lasers)

Yah but berserker had 10 lives remaining at the time, also i think god hand was de-activated... maybe?
although the 9 homing lasers have a strong possibility of killing 9 of berserkers lives. Since it takes a little amount of time for godhand to register the NP and defend against it next time. So since its nearly instantaneous, i guess that works :) Also considering if shiro is a master during the war, why not have him drop UBW and let herc use all the weapons in it for him :)
Raitei wrote:
Rikh wrote:f it was an all berserker fight though, i would say Berserker class Hercules would win. Mostly due to his rank up in stats. Now if saber herc + archer herc teamed up against the others, then they could exploit some loopholes in godhand :)
oh, that's undoubted. :lol:

True... Caster would have a large amount of fun trying to win this fight...

Raitei wrote:
Rikh wrote:Although assassin herc has the ability to do Nine Head Crack Works. Where the giant will sneak behind you and twist and snap your neck, while cracking/crushing your skull on accident
what giant is able to sneak behind people without being noticed? even the dullest of person would realize by his footsteps... :lol:

Thats why assassin Hercules is full of lulz. He also gains a ninja suit in the process (or a purple kimono.... you can choose whatever fits your fancy...)


oh, and
So as i Pray, Unlimited quotable works
User avatar
Rikh
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 649
Joined: July 19th, 2008, 6:07 pm
Location: Unlimited Taiga Works

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » September 6th, 2008, 5:43 am

Just because Hercules CAN be summoned as servants of different classes, it does not mean the same legendary hero can be summoned multiple times into a war. There is just no concrete evidence of it, anything stated is just speculation. However, there is one instance of one hero being summoned twice in one war, which is in the 3rd Heaven's Feel. The Edelfelt sisters managed to summon the same Sabre twice. However, this is a result of their familial trait, and even so, the two Sabres are not identical, they are two facets of the same hero (the exact details are unknown, but "two facets" probably meant some ego and alter ego thing going on). Ya, so no Hercules battle royale anytime soon until Nasu said so.
User avatar
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 501
Joined: July 15th, 2007, 2:49 pm

Unread postby Raitei » September 6th, 2008, 6:13 am

Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:Just because Hercules CAN be summoned as servants of different classes, it does not mean the same legendary hero can be summoned multiple times into a war. There is just no concrete evidence of it, anything stated is just speculation. However, there is one instance of one hero being summoned twice in one war, which is in the 3rd Heaven's Feel. The Edelfelt sisters managed to summon the same Sabre twice. However, this is a result of their familial trait, and even so, the two Sabres are not identical, they are two facets of the same hero (the exact details are unknown, but "two facets" probably meant some ego and alter ego thing going on). Ya, so no Hercules battle royale anytime soon until Nasu said so.
we're just messing with it to have some lulz, lol. we know it isn't possible, so no need to post a so worked up reply, lol. :lol:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
User avatar
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread postby BlackTornado » September 6th, 2008, 10:02 am

wow... i had this random idea, and left it here for a few weeks, now the post is so long.. gonna have to read them all.. haha
User avatar
BlackTornado
Addict
 
Posts: 115
Joined: August 3rd, 2008, 10:09 am

Unread postby GreenSamurai » September 7th, 2008, 3:54 pm

I have another one. Let's summon Merlin(Caster),Arthuria(Saber),Guinevere(Archer) and Lancelot(Berserker) all in the same war. I would like to see what would happen when they finally meet each other.

Edit: IMO,Saber Hercules would win the war is there really is an all Hercules war.It all depends on the master though.If he got a master like the master of Caster(forgot his name) or Shiro,then he will definitely lose.But on the other hand,if his master is someone like Rin,then he would win for sure no matter how strong the other Hercules and their masters.
User avatar
GreenSamurai
Might just like this board
 
Posts: 47
Joined: April 2nd, 2008, 3:29 pm
Location: Malaysia

Unread postby Pikpikbak » September 7th, 2008, 5:15 pm

GreenSamurai wrote:I have another one. Let's summon Merlin(Caster),Arthuria(Saber),Guinevere(Archer) and Lancelot(Berserker) all in the same war. I would like to see what would happen when they finally meet each other.


Now /that/ would be all sorts of fun and interesting.
Pikpikbak
Into 17 Pieces
 
Posts: 17
Joined: August 27th, 2008, 10:56 am

Unread postby AvatarofRage » September 8th, 2008, 10:26 am

I think Emiya would make a decent Assassin, he's got the 'perfect aim' thing going on, allowing for instant-kill headshots. Unlimited Blade Works would also be a good way to assassinate someone, as it allows no outside interference.

Wild Tangent, A Tohno/Nanaya Shiki berserker would be awesome. Just imagine; a small, inauspicious boy, he looks up, gives you a single, blood-curdling stare...and you're already falling into seventeen pieces in the wake of his blood-lust.

On a side note, which class would Hercules need to be summoned into to have the Nimean Lion Pelt as a noble phantasm? I realise God's Hand makes it somewhat redundant, but its still a big part of his image...
AvatarofRage
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 138
Joined: August 23rd, 2008, 9:06 am

Unread postby BlackTornado » September 8th, 2008, 11:37 am

AvatarofRage wrote:Wild Tangent, A Tohno/Nanaya Shiki berserker would be awesome. Just imagine; a small, inauspicious boy, he looks up, gives you a single, blood-curdling stare...and you're already falling into seventeen pieces in the wake of his blood-lust.


I agree. But assasin Shiki would really be cool too. As he does not really have much defensive capabilities, stealth is the way to go
User avatar
BlackTornado
Addict
 
Posts: 115
Joined: August 3rd, 2008, 10:09 am

Unread postby Rikh » September 8th, 2008, 8:35 pm

AvatarofRage wrote:I think Emiya would make a decent Assassin, he's got the 'perfect aim' thing going on, allowing for instant-kill headshots. Unlimited Blade Works would also be a good way to assassinate someone, as it allows no outside interference.

Wild Tangent, A Tohno/Nanaya Shiki berserker would be awesome. Just imagine; a small, inauspicious boy, he looks up, gives you a single, blood-curdling stare...and you're already falling into seventeen pieces in the wake of his blood-lust.

On a side note, which class would Hercules need to be summoned into to have the Nimean Lion Pelt as a noble phantasm? I realise God's Hand makes it somewhat redundant, but its still a big part of his image...


Berserker shirou would kinda be weak though...
Although i have to say... if archer were berserker, he would be pretty strong
After all he was able to block a few attacks by berserker with his own strength... power wise, he would be really strong as well
User avatar
Rikh
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 649
Joined: July 19th, 2008, 6:07 pm
Location: Unlimited Taiga Works

Unread postby Catastrophe » September 9th, 2008, 1:53 am

Rikh wrote:Berserker shirou would kinda be weak though...
Although i have to say... if archer were berserker, he would be pretty strong
After all he was able to block a few attacks by berserker with his own strength... power wise, he would be really strong as well


THIS is where it belongs to <.<

In a wrong thread, I wrote:then again, he (archer) only was able to fend off berserker a bit because of his tracing abilities, so him going berserk=no tracing of strong NPs=FAIL
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
User avatar
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 734
Joined: December 18th, 2007, 3:40 am
Location: Trust me.... you DONT wanna know.

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » September 9th, 2008, 2:57 am

Well... Emiya's status is a dead horse that even a mad enhancement cannot remedy... with all the D's and E's. A rank E luck... Lancer would probably pierce his heart EVERY TIME without fail. Let's give Archer Eternal Arms Mastery (allows him to use skills under mad enhancement), he would probably still lose to Berserker, because even with a mad enhancement, he is still not a straight A rank servant like Hercules.

Speaking of Berserkers, anyone know if Lancelot managed to use Alondite? And how did he die?
User avatar
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 501
Joined: July 15th, 2007, 2:49 pm

Unread postby GreenSamurai » September 9th, 2008, 3:20 am

Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:Well... Emiya's status is a dead horse that even a mad enhancement cannot remedy... with all the D's and E's. A rank E luck... Lancer would probably pierce his heart EVERY TIME without fail. Let's give Archer Eternal Arms Mastery (allows him to use skills under mad enhancement), he would probably still lose to Berserker, because even with a mad enhancement, he is still not a straight A rank servant like Hercules.

Speaking of Berserkers, anyone know if Lancelot managed to use Alondite? And how did he die?


to answer your question,no,Lancelot as a Berserker was not able to use Arondight.To answer your second question,he died to Saber in the fourth war.
User avatar
GreenSamurai
Might just like this board
 
Posts: 47
Joined: April 2nd, 2008, 3:29 pm
Location: Malaysia

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » September 9th, 2008, 3:41 am

*Sigh* 'Tis truly saddening. So the Alondite bit is just a teaser eh? Would be fun to see a "Faerie swords" match between Lancelot and Sabre.
User avatar
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 501
Joined: July 15th, 2007, 2:49 pm

Unread postby Raitei » September 9th, 2008, 4:13 am

Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:*Sigh* 'Tis truly saddening. So the Alondite bit is just a teaser eh? Would be fun to see a "Faerie swords" match between Lancelot and Sabre.
saber would so kick his ass. :x
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
User avatar
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread postby GreenSamurai » September 9th, 2008, 4:20 am

Raitei wrote:
Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:*Sigh* 'Tis truly saddening. So the Alondite bit is just a teaser eh? Would be fun to see a "Faerie swords" match between Lancelot and Sabre.
saber would so kick his ass. :x


OBJECTION!!! Saber Lancelot would so own Saber Arthuria....
User avatar
GreenSamurai
Might just like this board
 
Posts: 47
Joined: April 2nd, 2008, 3:29 pm
Location: Malaysia

Unread postby Raitei » September 9th, 2008, 4:27 am

GreenSamurai wrote:
Raitei wrote:
Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:*Sigh* 'Tis truly saddening. So the Alondite bit is just a teaser eh? Would be fun to see a "Faerie swords" match between Lancelot and Sabre.
saber would so kick his ass. :x


OBJECTION!!! Saber Lancelot would so own Saber Arthuria....
without the "dragon slayer" attribute, you cheater. :x
compare the status of the two : saber under kiritsugu, and lancelot under kariya. one wouldn't have to be smart to be able to determine who's the winner. (servant skills also taken into account).

saber would so kick his ass.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
User avatar
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread postby GreenSamurai » September 9th, 2008, 6:06 am

Raitei wrote:
GreenSamurai wrote:
Raitei wrote:[quote="Keeper of Gil's Vault"]*Sigh* 'Tis truly saddening. So the Alondite bit is just a teaser eh? Would be fun to see a "Faerie swords" match between Lancelot and Sabre.
saber would so kick his ass. :x


OBJECTION!!! Saber Lancelot would so own Saber Arthuria....
without the "dragon slayer" attribute, you cheater. :x
compare the status of the two : saber under kiritsugu, and lancelot under kariya. one wouldn't have to be smart to be able to determine who's the winner. (servant skills also taken into account).

saber would so kick his ass.[/quote]

In Fate/Zero Lancelot almost beat Saber even though he couldn't use Arondight.The only reason he lost was because Kariya ran out of mana to supply him thus rendering him unable to stop Saber's stab.

Therefore,i believe if Lancelot Saber were to fight Arthuria Saber,Lancelot would win.
User avatar
GreenSamurai
Might just like this board
 
Posts: 47
Joined: April 2nd, 2008, 3:29 pm
Location: Malaysia

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron