Tohsaka Rin's Chants [Possible spoilers]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Raitei » July 27th, 2008, 5:04 pm

WingZero wrote:Oh yeah?

What about Shiro's supposed scar on his left shoulder he got from an accidental injury at work? (That consequently was criticized by Shinji and then Shiro quit the archery club (if not exactly because of criticism))
uh? shirou always wears long-sleeved shirts (be as it school uniform, or his normal clothes. in fact, he always wears the same clothes throughout all routes.) , so that's given. it's never exposed to the public, the scar thing. the only thing exposed is his command spells, but he didn't really understand what are those at that time. given by sakura's look (afraid, or shocked maybe?) on day 2, morning, "what's burned in".

but after he knows what those really are, he wears bandage to cover it, if I'm not mistaken.

and what's more important... we don't know the exact location of the scar ( or how big it is ). hmm? :) it could be on the front part of the shoulder, it could be hidden by the muscle cleavages... who knows? it could even located beneath the armpit.

the rin h-scene only revealed the back part of his shoulder, while saber h-scane only revealed a close-up of his neck. and by the time his left arm was fully revealed ( I am referring to the realta nua hf scenes ), it wasn't his anymore.

anyway, it's starting to get off-topic, really.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby WingZero » July 28th, 2008, 2:13 am

No. If it's revealed during archery, then it must be on the upper portion of the shoulder, and/or possibly upper-back portion of the shoulderblade.

It cannot be under the armpit, etc. both by logic (he mentioned it was an accident at work where something fell on him, or something) and by the archery uniforms (see where it exposes the shoulder).

And there was a CG where his entire shoulder was visible, and no scar. Jut saying. (It's either an hcg or the one from Realta Nua where Rin transfers magic circuits to him. I can't exactly remember.)
WingZero
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » July 28th, 2008, 2:32 am

Raitei wrote:
anyway, it's starting to get off-topic, really.

Raitei is right. This is getting off so lets resume. Maybe that way you know again what were you talking about.

Rin's spells are grammatically right but! they don't make sense at all.
Just llike Sakura's in F/HA:

Mein Nagel reisst H?user ab...
My fingernail brings houses down.

(what the hell is that?)

EDIT: Rin's chants, no spells, chants.
Last edited by zweiterversuch on July 28th, 2008, 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Raitei » July 28th, 2008, 2:32 am

WingZero wrote:
No. If it's revealed during archery, then it must be on the upper portion of the shoulder, and/or possibly upper-back portion of the shoulderblade.

It cannot be under the armpit, etc. both by logic (he mentioned it was an accident at work where something fell on him, or something) and by the archery uniforms (see where it exposes the shoulder).

And there was a CG where his entire shoulder was visible, and no scar. Jut saying. (It's either an hcg or the one from Realta Nua where Rin transfers magic circuits to him. I can't exactly remember.)
haha, I was going to the extreme when I said armpit. :lol:

no, we can guess, but still, how the position of the scar runs along (or how big it is) isn't even known, making it harder to speculate, don'tcha think? it could run along near the collarbones, and thus became a dead angle from the side view. do you happen to have a sample of the male archery uniform? I've got a feeling it isn't exactly the same as the female one. also, shinji could've spotted the injury when shirou was changing clothes, not necessarily when he practices.

and realta nua has no hcgs, just some ecchi. :)

zweiterversuch wrote:My fingernail brings houses down.

(what the hell is that?)
that's nasu. tearing down one's house just to get a rat out of it. :lol:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby WingZero » July 28th, 2008, 4:35 am

No, it was stated in the text Shinji pointed it out during practice. And Shirou himself said that they wear traditional archery clothing which exposes the right shoulder which showed his scar. (then he explains that's not the reason he quit, etc.)

And I know (@ Realta Nua), but Shirou was topless during the circuit transfer scene in UBW. (Yes, IN RN)
WingZero
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » July 28th, 2008, 5:18 am

WingZero wrote:No, it was stated in the text Shinji pointed it out during practice. And Shirou himself said that they wear traditional archery clothing which exposes the right shoulder which showed his scar. (then he explains that's not the reason he quit, etc.)

And I know (@ Realta Nua), but Shirou was topless during the circuit transfer scene in UBW. (Yes, IN RN)
I know exactly which one you're talking about.
this one, right?

the position near the collarbones is a dead angle from side view, like I have stated. it might be where he scar is located. we don't know for sure. with closer inspection, one might see it clearly. just like shinji did. here, have a closer look.
dead angle. might be visible from another angle. more importantly, THE SIZE!! how are we supposed to notice the scar if it's just as wide as 5-6 cm, from this point of view?

I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby The_OPO_Man » July 31st, 2008, 3:45 pm

Well back on topic: I do bealive that this was a thread about why Rin chant her spells in Deutsh?

Is that really strange? Isn?t the Tohsaka line themselves descendants of Germans? And is it not true that they used to be Zelretch's pupils.

"A lineage with 200 years worth of history. Formerly hidden Christians. Nagato, the first magus head of the family, is said to be the least promising of Zelretch's pupils. However, in just 200 years, the family has managed to reach the 2nd. The Tohsaka women seem to generally be the more skilled of the bunch." http://web.archive.org/web/200703210329 ... pbwiki.com

And isn?t Zelretch German?
Is it not kind of common for a family to pass on the knowledge that they learned to the next generation? And if the Tohsaka line learned their spells in German it shouldn?t be so strange for them to keep on teaching them in German, Right?

Should it not be kind of weird for one of them to all of a sudden think that German is not good enough for them and that they should re-learn all of their spells in a different language? Well I guess I don?t know if it would be weird, but I am quite sure that it would at least be quite inconvenient to do so.

I guess that if Zelretch was French then most of the Tohsaka?s spells would be in French as well. But that is just my guess.

"Kishua Zelretch Schweinorg" is really quite the odd name though.
The_OPO_Man
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Uberoy » July 31st, 2008, 4:58 pm

The_OPO_Man wrote:And isn't Zelretch German?

Hmm, didn't know that. Do they mention that in the game or is it written somewhere else?

Off-topic: The_OPO_Man Posts: 16777215 WTF?!
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Ferozban » July 31st, 2008, 5:37 pm

Uberoy wrote:Off-topic: The_OPO_Man Posts: 16777215 WTF?!

WTF and more:
16777215.00 posts per day
Ferozban
Addict

Unread postby Einherjar » July 31st, 2008, 6:22 pm

Ferozban wrote:
Uberoy wrote:Off-topic: The_OPO_Man Posts: 16777215 WTF?!

WTF and more:
16777215.00 posts per day

100% of all posts. Does that mean we never posted before???
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby The_OPO_Man » July 31st, 2008, 6:38 pm

Well inferno_flamex commented on my weird post count right after my first post and this was my reply.

The_OPO_Man wrote:
inferno_flamex wrote:Oh.. And @OPO_Man...
WTF did you do to your postcount dude? -__-

Well...as if it was the only logical thing I could think of I used my "Mystic eyes of binary visualization" combined with my epic haxXor skillz to HaXx the forum in order to increase my post count :P

Well to be honest there were an error when I posted my first post.
And there you go 16777215 posts in less than a second. I actually do not know how it happened or if anyone care enough to fix it however it is kind of cool to have 16777215 posts though :)
The_OPO_Man
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Donvermicelli » July 31st, 2008, 8:28 pm

Uberoy wrote:
Donvermicelli wrote:Adolf hitler who eventualy became the leader of this brotherhood.

:shock:

Can you support this statement with a source?

wel yeah.. it's just not....that...trustworthy shall we say.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/thulesociety.htm

though this article and the wiki one are complete opposites :roll:

EDIT: oh and about the aleister part.. I read that somewhere but forgot where exactly... oh wel this just proves: don't believe everything you read lol.
Donvermicelli
Addict

Unread postby Uberoy » August 1st, 2008, 3:48 am

I see... Oh well, shit happens everyday. Since this thread has served its purpose, lets change it to something different.

What is your favourite Tohsaka chant? She has alot of weird chants, too bad i cant remember any of them...
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Swartt » August 1st, 2008, 1:25 pm

Raitei wrote:
Swartt wrote:Btw, where is Tohsaka's Commandspell, you dont see it under the H scens, can she hide it or somthing?
her left hand back was never shown, if you look closely. ;)

Sorry for the late reply, but I guess your right, to bad im cought up in all the m4d sexx0r to notice that
Swartt
Addict

Unread postby Uberoy » August 1st, 2008, 6:49 pm

Swartt wrote:Sorry for the late reply, but I guess your right, to bad im cought up in all the m4d sexx0r to notice that

Yea, its hard to concentrate on other stuff when reading stuff like.

"Our meats make a sloppy sound."
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Swartt » August 1st, 2008, 10:50 pm

Uberoy wrote:
Swartt wrote:Sorry for the late reply, but I guess your right, to bad im cought up in all the m4d sexx0r to notice that

Yea, its hard to concentrate on other stuff when reading stuff like.

"Our meats make a sloppy sound."

Agree, and do not forget:

"Her girl-like breast"
(but i guess that it's better then "Her oldhag-like breast")
Swartt
Addict

Unread postby Uberoy » August 1st, 2008, 11:07 pm

Swartt wrote:Agree, and do not forget:

"Her girl-like breast"

Hmm, I wonder what he would say about Riders...
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » August 1st, 2008, 11:29 pm

Uberoy wrote:

"Her girl-like breast"

I think he would say...
"Wow :shock: !"
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Swartt » August 2nd, 2008, 12:22 am

zweiterversuch wrote:
Uberoy wrote:

"Her girl-like breast"

I think he would say...
"Wow :shock: !"

More like: n1, I can h4s touch th4m maibee plz? kthxaw3soom!
Swartt
Addict

Unread postby password » August 5th, 2008, 6:34 pm

Tash wrote:
Uberoy wrote:[That might be true, but I've heard that Nasu is a perfectionist (not sure of spelling), which forces him too have an explanation to everything he does, leaving no loose ends. Might just be something I've heard... :roll:

Good. Maybe next he can explain why every European in the Nasuverse speaks fluent Japanese.

Not true, I don't know if you chose that option but if you choose to go to the market district to make a big meal for Saber in UBW, you meet one of Illya's maids, I forgot which one, I think its the one that doesn't want Illya to turn Shirou into her puppet in that bad ending in Fate and Shirou mentions how she speaks in broken Japanese and she was having problem with the currencies.
password
Posting more than n00bs

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat