About that Shirou [SPOILERS]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Swartt » July 23rd, 2008, 4:06 pm

Raitei wrote:
Swartt wrote:
Einherjar wrote:[quote="Swartt"]everyone doesn't grow up to be a superhero/heroic spirit

There are infinite possibilities...

Depends, if you count every possible parallel universe then sure, but that sounds abit far off
that's what zelretch capable of doing anyways. :P[/quote]

Sure sure, if you say so^^
Swartt
Addict

Unread postby Atriel » July 23rd, 2008, 5:35 pm

If you ask me, Shirou is just dumb :P
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Uberoy » July 23rd, 2008, 6:44 pm

Atriel wrote:If you ask me, Shirou is just dumb :P

Issei: "She was smiling when she saw you smile. Didn't you notice?"

Shirou: "...Um. Does that mean she was making fun of me...?"

No further explanations needed.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby agesboy » July 23rd, 2008, 7:13 pm

Hey, pretty much all fantasy protagonists are horrible with women. You can't blame Shirou for falling into the stereotype D:
agesboy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Atriel » July 23rd, 2008, 8:16 pm

^Shiki wasn't that dumb <_< (Please, NO shiki vs shirou war, it's just an opinion) At least i think so.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Shirosaki » July 23rd, 2008, 10:56 pm

Atriel wrote:^Shiki wasn't that dumb <_< (Please, NO shiki vs shirou war, it's just an opinion) At least i think so.

Agreed, when Shiki saw people dying he didn't run straight into it shouting "i like knives!". He made a decision based on Arcuied and guilt Shirou is the same way but....well lets say his mind isn't as sharp >.>
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Uberoy » July 24th, 2008, 3:37 am

Shirosaki wrote:
Atriel wrote:^Shiki wasn't that dumb <_< (Please, NO shiki vs shirou war, it's just an opinion) At least i think so.

He made a decision based on Arcuied and guilt Shirou is the same way but....well lets say his mind isn't as sharp >.>

I dont think he's less sharp, just more impulsive. I think it has something to do with that he'll never hesitate on saving someone, because he believe so strongly in his ideals.

Well, thats just a guess though...
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Nephilm » July 24th, 2008, 4:28 am

Shiki had his cherry popped by an older girl 1 or 2 years before Tsukihime whereas Shirou was a total noob with women, plus he's rather "correct".
Nephilm
Might just like this board

Unread postby agesboy » July 24th, 2008, 4:29 am

Shiki was made to be a badass. Shirou was made to be the single-minded hero.

That's your difference, right thar.
agesboy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby agesboy » July 24th, 2008, 4:31 am

Nephilm wrote:Shiki had his cherry popped by an older girl 1 or 2 years before Tsukihime whereas Shirou was a total noob with women, plus he's rather "correct".

Wait, what? I don't recall that, and I've gone through Tsukihime + Kagetsu Tohya. Was it on the plus disc or something? Which I really need to get around to getting...
agesboy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Cat Megex » July 24th, 2008, 4:43 am

agesboy wrote:
Nephilm wrote:Shiki had his cherry popped by an older girl 1 or 2 years before Tsukihime whereas Shirou was a total noob with women, plus he's rather "correct".

Wait, what? I don't recall that, and I've gone through Tsukihime + Kagetsu Tohya. Was it on the plus disc or something? Which I really need to get around to getting...

It wasn't on the Plus+Disc, I can tell you that. *doesn't know what Nephilm is referring to, either* But yes, you do need to get the Plus+Disc. Seo Akira ftw. ^^ (Not to mention all the other stuff that's on it....)

...Nephilm, could it be that you're referring to that one doujinshi with Shiki and Aozaki Aoko...? (Note the key word: "doujinshi".)

EDIT: Also, it's "I like swords!", not "I like knives!". Get your Fighter references right, people. *rolls eyes*

XD
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » July 24th, 2008, 5:13 am

agesboy wrote:

Perhaps it's that Docter's daughter. Forgot her name...

EDIT: I honestly don't think anything happened there... They're kids and they slept in a same bad, that's all (or so I would like to think...).
Last edited by Einherjar on July 24th, 2008, 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » July 24th, 2008, 5:18 am

Einherjar wrote:Perhaps it's that Docter's daughter. Forgot her name...
it's jinan tokie. there's a fanfic about shiki having relationship with her, anyway. ^^

viewtopic.php?t=2058
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Atriel » July 24th, 2008, 6:18 am

I knew that, but i'm not sure if it's truth or not. If it is: Damn Shiki, how many until he is satisfied?!?! I don't recall her face too much but at least i know she was pretty :P
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Kansho » July 24th, 2008, 12:05 pm

It's truth. Her description in Plus period says "Shiki's first bed partner".
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Cat Megex » July 24th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Kansho wrote:It's truth. Her description in Plus period says "Shiki's first bed partner".

That doesn't mean they had sex; it just means they shared a bed at one point. (Like what Einherjar said in his edit.)
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Nephilm » July 24th, 2008, 12:35 pm

Cat Megex wrote:That doesn't mean they had sex; it just means they shared a bed at one point. (Like what Einherjar said in his edit.)

The way it was worded, it was very heavily implied they had sex (e.g. "I slept with your mother last night").

Plus, IIRC, during the Akiha ero-scene he mentions in his inner monologue he's "somewhat new" at this (having sex).
Nephilm
Might just like this board

Unread postby zweiterversuch » July 24th, 2008, 12:44 pm

Nephilm wrote:
Cat Megex wrote:That doesn't mean they had sex; it just means they shared a bed at one point. (Like what Einherjar said in his edit.)

The way it was worded, it was very heavily implied they had sex (e.g. "I slept with your mother last night").

Plus, IIRC, during the Akiha ero-scene he mentions in his inner monologue he's "somewhat new" at this (having sex).

WAit!!! Tokie was Shiki's first right? but was that before or after Makihisa erased his memory? If that was after all is good and nice...but! if it was before that would mean Shiki had his first experience at a very, very young age.
I always thought she was his first love, not his first sexual partner.

Shiki, you are such a...
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Cat Megex » July 24th, 2008, 12:47 pm

Hm...perhaps Shiki accidentally got into the doctor's liquor cabinet one day, and got so drunk that he didn't remember what happened that night? >_>

Also, "Zwtrvrsch" is a funny word. So is "syzygy". (Which really is a real word. Seriously. Go look it up. You'll be surprised by what it means [note: it's not anything bad].)
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Uberoy » July 24th, 2008, 3:43 pm

I think this thread is going a little off topic discussing Shiki instead of Shirou ^^.

Im not sure if anything else can be said in this thread. Lock?
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat