Is this from a Realta Nua video? (Possible spoilers UBW,HF)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Is this from a Realta Nua video? (Possible spoilers UBW,HF)

Unread postby jlynx » July 7th, 2008, 10:34 am

Hi all. I recently saw an AMV compliation video that showed Archer in the graveyard shooting his bow off heaps at Berserker while running (fight from UBW). I have not seen this in any of the PC game Fate route and UBW videos, I have also seen the full Fate/Stay Night game trailer on youtube which features parts of HF (big spoilers be warned). Did they make some new animation intros for Realta Nua that I might be missing out on? Apologies if this is a noob question but I couldn't find an answer anywhere else on the boards.

(EDIT):I just watched all the Realta Nua intro videos and the scene is not in that, there is also a bit with Berserker held in chains in fire and he breaks out of them. Could this be from a Heaven's Feel intro video or a video that needs to be unlocked in the game (Fate/Stay Night game not Realta Nua).

Here is a screenshot, sorry about the quality, it's a very fast moving shot.

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/3816 ... ardiz1.jpg

I found part of the Berserker in chains clip in the UBW intro (sorry I forgot it was in there) but there are still scenes in the clip that must have yet to be unlocked in the game, would I be right in saying that there is a HF intro video for the game (Like Fate and UBW) that we haven't seen yet?
jlynx
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Phlebas » July 7th, 2008, 2:57 pm

I think that's incorrect, F/SN on PC only has 2 videos - Realta Nua has 3 intro videos though but I just rechecked them and indeed that pic scene doesn't appear them. There are other Fate games as well tho: F/HA and some fighting games I'm not familiar with unfortunately.
Phlebas the Phoenician, a fortnight dead, Forgot the cry of gulls, and the deep sea swell // And the profit and loss.
- - Gentile or Jew // O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.
[T.S.Eliot: The Waste Land - IV. Death by Water]
Phlebas
Crack Addic!

Re: Is this from a Realta Nua video? (Possible spoilers UBW,

Unread postby Inverted » July 7th, 2008, 4:46 pm

jlynx wrote:Here is a screenshot, sorry about the quality, it's a very fast moving shot.

This is from the F/SN anime promo.

jlynx wrote:I found part of the Berserker in chains clip in the UBW intro (sorry I forgot it was in there) but there are still scenes in the clip that must have yet to be unlocked in the game,

Actually there is no such thing in the game. The only route where Berserker breaks chains is in UBW against Gil.
EDIT:Berserker in chains Clip is in UBW !
jlynx wrote:would I be right in saying that there is a HF intro video for the game (Like Fate and UBW) that we haven't seen yet?

PC game has a Spoiler OP and a Non-spoiler OP.( 2 OP's only)

Realta Nua has separate OP's for all three routes.(3 OP's)

EDIT:Phelbas already mentioned it.
Last edited by Inverted on July 7th, 2008, 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Einherjar » July 7th, 2008, 4:51 pm

Inverted wrote:
jlynx wrote:Here is a screenshot, sorry about the quality, it's a very fast moving shot.

Grrr... UBW... The anime would be much more badass. But what we got is "People die when if they're killed"...
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Shirosaki » July 7th, 2008, 6:46 pm

Einherjar wrote:
Inverted wrote:

Grrr... UBW... The anime would be much more badass. But what we got is "People die when if they're killed"...

Yes but with that one magical quote so many have been brought into F/SN it's amazing
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby WingZero » July 7th, 2008, 6:46 pm

That screenshot in question is from the F/SN animation promo, titled "Curtain Raiser".
WingZero
Crack Desu!

Unread postby jlynx » July 7th, 2008, 11:42 pm

WingZero wrote:That screenshot in question is from the F/SN animation promo, titled "Curtain Raiser".

Thank you all for your responses, it was driving me nuts! The bits I've seen of Curtain Raiser look cool, they should have included it as a bonus on the DVD's at least but oh well. Sorry if my question has been previously answered somewhere else.
jlynx
Totally hardly posted

Return to Fate/stay night Chat