Fate/Stay Night FAQ

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby conanak99 » March 13th, 2009, 4:28 am

Hello everybody, i don't know if i can ask this?
I enjoyed playing FSN game with your translation patch(Thank for all your hard work to us fan :oops:)
I want to translate it into Vietnamese using your patch( Some of my friends isn't too good at English, so i want to translate it for Vietnamese Type-moon fan :P) s
therefore, i ask for your permission to use your patch, of course we will link back to your website and keep all your credits^^.
Please answer me ASAP, thank you for reading this :D (By the way, sorry for my poor English :oops: )
conanak99
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Baker » March 17th, 2009, 11:12 am

conanak99 wrote:Hello everybody, i don't know if i can ask this?
I enjoyed playing FSN game with your translation patch(Thank for all your hard work to us fan :oops:)
I want to translate it into Vietnamese using your patch( Some of my friends isn't too good at English, so i want to translate it for Vietnamese Type-moon fan :P) s
therefore, i ask for your permission to use your patch, of course we will link back to your website and keep all your credits^^.
Please answer me ASAP, thank you for reading this :D (By the way, sorry for my poor English :oops: )

Above: Don't mind the guy's poor English, he won't be the translator for this project for sure, he is a pure graphic editor instead (see Dakkodango's staff list) :roll:
Baker
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » March 23rd, 2009, 9:41 pm

Can anyone tell me if there is anything else to do after I complete the Gallery?
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Re: Fate/Stay Night FAQ

Unread postby Asch » June 1st, 2009, 11:41 pm

I have a question about the voice patch.

I just recently managed to buy a copy of the Realta Nua game. I already have Fate/Stay Night installed with the English Patch on my computer. Will I be able to run the patch again with the Realta Nua game in to install the voices, or do I need to uninstall and reinstall everything?
Asch
Totally hardly posted

Re:

Unread postby Mazyrian » June 2nd, 2009, 12:08 am

Chaos Chaud wrote:Can anyone tell me if there is anything else to do after I complete the Gallery?

If the opening screen changed (which should have happened if oyu completed the gallery), no, there's nothing else.

Asch wrote:I have a question about the voice patch.

I just recently managed to buy a copy of the Realta Nua game. I already have Fate/Stay Night installed with the English Patch on my computer. Will I be able to run the patch again with the Realta Nua game in to install the voices, or do I need to uninstall and reinstall everything?

No, you don't need to reinstall the game, only to run the patch with RN.
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Asch » June 2nd, 2009, 12:12 am

Good to know. Thanks. <3
Asch
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Romdeau » September 20th, 2009, 8:53 pm

This is my first time looking into Japanese Eroge games, particularly because I've heard so many great things about FS/N- I'm lacking confidence because I don't wanna sink over 100 dollars into a game that has no guarantee it will work (due to the fact that my Japanese is elementary at best so I'm depending on your guys English patch). I kinda expect the shipping to be ridiculous (20 dollars with insurance, fine, it's an imported good from halfway around the world) but can somebody please tell me why the retail price is off the charts? I've read that it's around 8800 yen, which is equivalent to roughly 88 US dollars. That is huge! I've never heard of any game in my entire life going for more than 60 dollars-and those are the brand spanking new, just released, ZOMG everyone wants a copy game. Why is it so expensive? Is it that they know this is a niche market and fans are willing to pay a premium? Or is the demand just so amazingly high in Japan that they can charge this much, or (this makes me chuckle a little) the production costs were so high that in order to offset them, a high price is required.

Please inform my naive self.
Romdeau
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby AlinSabel » September 21st, 2009, 9:22 am

Niche product, the people who buy em tend to only spend their money on stuff like this...

It's like selling fountain pens.
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Romdeau » September 25th, 2009, 1:21 am

How many Taiga badges do I need to collect before I can access "hohoho" content? (For those confused, I am referring to how a question is answered in the original post)
Romdeau
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby AlinSabel » September 25th, 2009, 2:57 am

Each full line unlocks a small scene, and upon filling all three lines, you get a fourth scene. GAO!
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Romdeau » September 27th, 2009, 7:53 am

Hm, I hope it's worth it-I don't like the idea of grinding bad or dead ends just for some unentertaining spectacle...but knowing how amazing F/S N is, I expect these scenes will meet my expectations.
Romdeau
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Romdeau » September 28th, 2009, 3:40 pm

How does one begin the HF arc?
Romdeau
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby AlinSabel » September 28th, 2009, 9:35 pm

The confusing answer: choose Sakura.
The less confusing answer: look at the Walkthrough posted.
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Romdeau » September 29th, 2009, 2:18 am

Hm, so it isn't like Unlimited Blades where it basically depends on a single decision? Rather, a multitude of decisions that depend on the player to favor Sakura in all possible situations...that's what I'm getting, because after looking through the (awkward) walk through, this is what I've interpreted.
Romdeau
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Uberoy » September 29th, 2009, 6:04 am

It's more of a chain of decisions. Some answers lead to different choices.
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Romdeau » September 29th, 2009, 8:02 am

Hm, sorry to keep pestering you guys with questions under this thread, but I don't want to make a new thread every time I ask a question that has probably been answered. Regarding UBW alternative "Good" end... I looked under the Walkthrough and there appears to be 1 choice that depends on receiving this end-however, even when I chose this end I still end up with the True end. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is there more to receiving the Good End than meets the eye?
Romdeau
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Spec Jay » September 29th, 2009, 8:52 am

so call me dumb or what not but is there a way to keep track of your character points without having to remember or write your choices down?
Spec Jay
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Romdeau » October 11th, 2009, 6:24 am

I don't want to read any of F/Zero's spoilers, so I hope it's ok if I post this question here: is there even a snowball's chance in hell that Fate/Zero will ever receive an official adaptation?
Romdeau
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Romdeau » October 15th, 2009, 7:27 am

K next question to trouble you guys with. I followed the walk through for bad end 13, but it didn't work-I made sure to follow each step carefully...what did I do wrong? How do you reach the 13th tiger dojo?
Romdeau
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Prinny! » June 4th, 2011, 9:12 pm

Hi I'm new here and I've been trying to install this game for the first time. I have the japanese ps2 disc in my possession but when I try to run the latest installer it says it does not recognize my version of windows (windows 7), and that whenever it asks to insert the disc it says that it cannot find it even though my computer is able to detect it.

What am I doing wrong?
Prinny!
Totally hardly posted

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat