F/SN UBW route

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

F/SN UBW route

Unread postby Savil » July 1st, 2008, 2:54 pm

So I finished the fate route and now I want to start the UBW route but I cant find out how. I was thinking off starting a new game again but Im not quite sure so before I start to do everything over again I want to be sure its the right way :)

Maybe Im just stupid and cant see it but I really appreciate some help
Savil
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Phlebas » July 1st, 2008, 3:06 pm

Yes you need to start a new game, and it's quite fast since you can skip previously read scenes, you should get to UBW in about 20 seconds.

On 3rd night, choose "stop her" when Saber is about to slash Archer and you're set (it's a new option after having cleared fate route)
Phlebas the Phoenician, a fortnight dead, Forgot the cry of gulls, and the deep sea swell // And the profit and loss.
- - Gentile or Jew // O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.
[T.S.Eliot: The Waste Land - IV. Death by Water]
Phlebas
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Savil » July 1st, 2008, 3:15 pm

ah okey thx mate.
So I wont end up doing the fate route again, its just going to the UBW route automatically or am I wrong here?
Savil
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kansho » July 1st, 2008, 3:37 pm

Savil wrote:ah okey thx mate.
So I wont end up doing the fate route again, its just going to the UBW route automatically or am I wrong here?
You're wrong. The routes split up in some part of the first three days, depending of what you choose. To get to UBW, you have to choose an option that appear once you clear Fate route, and to get HF, you must clear UBW first and then the path is open.

When you cleared Fate, the message "Try again in the third night" appeared after the credits. Do it.
Last edited by Kansho on July 1st, 2008, 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Savil » July 1st, 2008, 3:39 pm

I see I see, I think its clear to me now =)
thanks alot
Savil
Totally hardly posted

Return to Fate/stay night Chat