F/HA advice? minor spoilers

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

F/HA advice? minor spoilers

Unread postby Neko Arc » June 21st, 2008, 9:28 pm

I have about 90% of f/ha and i have finished the main story, i think i am missing eclipse events and scenes.
I have the Saber, Sakura, Rin and
the track and field team eclipse.
Help? how do i get the rest of the eclipses? the scene i am missing i think is
of a scene of Rider in the bath,
i have seen pics before. Anything else i am missing?
Last edited by Neko Arc on June 22nd, 2008, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neko Arc
Might just like this board

Unread postby Cat Megex » June 21st, 2008, 9:29 pm

You might want to put "spoilers" or something in the thread title, just in case.
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Shikiller » June 21st, 2008, 9:35 pm

Is HA that tricky? you're not the first person i have seen with this problem, and i think you don't get anything for completing the game at 100%...

Minor spoiler:

To get Rider's and Sakura's eclipse just read Sakura's eclipse and talk to Rider at night in the Emiya residence, To Bazette's eclipse answer Taiga's questions on the 4th day in Ilya's castle, there are 2 challenges, one during the day and another at night, after you answer them some new events should show up in the Emiya residence ( everyone getting drunk togheter in a party and the Rider bath scene) after reading those events you get Bazette's eclipse. That will likely complete the 100%.
Also remember that the school is a tricky place, " NEW" signs don't appear until you are inside the school sometimes, so maybe you are missing a couple of scenes from there
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » June 22nd, 2008, 5:41 am

Damn... I know its not much... But spoiler tags please...

Now i know there's gonna be a...
Rider bath scene in F/HA, and some track team involving the main girls...

I've been sheltering myself about HF... Mainly coz i've heard that someone was translating it...
I thought this thread would be some common discussion about "should i buy it? Should i wait?" kinda thing..
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Neko Arc » June 22nd, 2008, 6:04 pm

Spoiler tags added, i thought the bath scene was not a big deal, the CG set is around since some time.

Thank for your help, Shikiller, i am aware of the stupid "new" glitch, and is not only on the school. It happened in other locations.
I have unlocked the scenes you told me, plus a scene of
almost all the cast going to the pool
.100 % now.

Moar Help now on the Hanafuda game? Is there a way to delete your saves ? i screwed it badly and with a continue left i won't be able to finish... or tips on how to be good, i want the hanafuda cg set ;_;
Neko Arc

Unread postby Shikiller » June 26th, 2008, 5:15 pm

The Hanafuda game is simple, and the cpu is dumb. You probaby don't know the rules. So:

HA Hanafuda card game play under the "Koi Koi" japanese rules. Check rules here: http://www.sloperama.com/hanafuda/rules.html

The objective of the game is to capture cards on the table and make "Yakus", different combinations of cards. Check the different combinations here: http://www.sloperama.com/hanafuda/yaku.htm

I don't think there is more to add.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby YanDaMan » July 1st, 2008, 1:47 pm

This is probably a dumb question but, is F/HA translated or are you guys playing it in JP?
YanDaMan
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Raitei » July 1st, 2008, 2:00 pm

YanDaMan wrote:This is probably a dumb question but, is F/HA translated or are you guys playing it in JP?
f/ha is still being translated by the guys in beast's lair.

and playing it in japanese isn't that hard like f/sn; the story is pretty much linear and the spoilers going on... yeah, that's that.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Neko Arc » July 1st, 2008, 9:57 pm

i'm such a fool, right clicking on the mouse over the cards tells you what cards you need to do Yaku. The machine beats me less hard now,i lol'd at some TIME PARADOXES in the game now that i can go further.
Ratei, only someone who hasn't touching the game can say what you just said, the game is not linear and the spoilers only tell you about night events.

Another question, i have been wondering about the ending, is that canon? is f/ha canon? if that ending is canon then f/ha is canon right?
Neko Arc

Unread postby Raitei » July 2nd, 2008, 12:24 am

Neko Arc wrote:Ratei, only someone who hasn't touching the game can say what you just said, the game is not linear and the spoilers only tell you about night events.
nope. I have played and I must say f/sn is far more difficult if you play with blind eyes. it took me about 3-4 hours to "complete" it (crtl-wise, of course), whereas f/sn... no can do. not minor spoiler I'm talking about here; detailed spoiler about each action... eh.

just compare it; you can't expect to know when / what choice to enter hf in "blind mode".

Neko Arc wrote:Another question, i have been wondering about the ending, is that canon? is f/ha canon? if that ending is canon then f/ha is canon right?
everything nasu created falls under the category of canon. (excluding f/z. not that I say f/z is non-canon; nasu didn't take full part of its creation.)
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby TheOverlord » July 5th, 2008, 10:11 am

Shikiller wrote:Is HA that tricky? you're not the first person i have seen with this problem, and i think you don't get anything for completing the game at 100%...

Minor spoiler:

To get Rider's and Sakura's eclipse just read Sakura's eclipse and talk to Rider at night in the Emiya residence, To Bazette's eclipse answer Taiga's questions on the 4th day in Ilya's castle, there are 2 challenges, one during the day and another at night, after you answer them some new events should show up in the Emiya residence ( everyone getting drunk togheter in a party and the Rider bath scene) after reading those events you get Bazette's eclipse. That will likely complete the 100%.
Also remember that the school is a tricky place, " NEW" signs don't appear until you are inside the school sometimes, so maybe you are missing a couple of scenes from there

You are now offically my new best friend :) . I've been stuck at 98% odd completion for the past fortnight :( and have been trying to get that Cg with no sucess.
TheOverlord
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Shikiller » July 5th, 2008, 8:50 pm

fortnight?
*check english dictionary*
fortnight : Spelled Pronunciation[fawrt-nahyt, -nit]
?noun
the space of fourteen nights and days; two weeks.

two weeks? what were you missing at 98%?
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby jlynx » July 7th, 2008, 11:31 am

Wish I could help you. I bought F/HA when I bought F/SN off the net so I have to wait for a full translation to be done for it. I wouldn't play it until I've finished HF, can't wait for that.
jlynx
Totally hardly posted

Return to Fate/stay night Chat