Regrets in playing Fate/Stay Night [SPOILERS]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby pchunter » August 27th, 2008, 3:40 pm

most of these are what they didnt like about the game.. but what i REALLY regret from PLAYING the game, is.. my grades were seriously dropping D:. Not significantly, but im not the all A-student i used to be. I spent about 2 days in total amount of time spent on the game itself, and that was in the middle of my school year.. meh. during that 4-5 day's of playing, i didnt do any homework, flunked every quiz and test, and had a late start on a project.. cause my schedual was like..

wake up, school, fsn game, eat, fsn game, sleep... for 4-5 days.

Other than that, i have no regrets from playing the game. After playing the game, one's life is worth living, and one can die in peace with no regrets. :3

but overall? hell ya, that game was worth dropping of some of my A's.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Rikh » August 27th, 2008, 10:55 pm

I have no regrets, My whole life was unlimited fate works
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Riverl » August 28th, 2008, 8:34 am

what? who kept countering since before the misunderstanding has been cleared? honestly, your - kinda random response towards everything what I said gives me the headache I shouldn't have.

To be frank, if what I said was quoted and counter, and I have parts I dont agree with that counter, it's almost natural instinct to counter back.

look at the bold part. he was definitely startled. startled, you know. not some dramatic shocked. startled, because he had expected berserker to fall by then. and he didn't plan to use enkidu or target ilya from the beginning. it's you who made it like the refer-to-himself-waresama had planned a detail (let him get close, use the master as a bait, then get his ass by enkidu!) just to show off his power. it's ilya's own fault of being there. gil didn't even bother with her as he was facing berserker

To me, that's pissing off, not starled, as in, you step on a worm and it dared survived
If that's how you translate startled, well, your opinion is not that better/based on game than mine, your own way of understanding instead of what the game said clearly.
don't drag personal life into other businesses. you said it like I seem to remind you about those - friends - of yours? your own problem. I don't even care about it. by saying this - I just want to let you know that you should keep some things separated from the others.

No, I dont need your sympathy, or want you to care, it's a part of the reasons I'm rude sometime, that's all I want to say
Let try to talk in a more peaceful way was the whole intention of all those stuff.
NEKO Spirit

ネコ精霊

Neko Arc. 'Nuff said. Has the ability to make Nrvnqsr look like a complete moron.
Riverl
Might just like this board

Unread postby kaerstan01 » August 28th, 2008, 1:17 pm

Rikh wrote:I have no regrets, My whole life was unlimited fate works

same as him, i just love the CG's :D

and so i pray...

my whole life was "Unlimited GAR works"
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby Rikh » August 28th, 2008, 11:48 pm

Riverl wrote:
what? who kept countering since before the misunderstanding has been cleared? honestly, your - kinda random response towards everything what I said gives me the headache I shouldn't have.

To be frank, if what I said was quoted and counter, and I have parts I dont agree with that counter, it's almost natural instinct to counter back.

look at the bold part. he was definitely startled. startled, you know. not some dramatic shocked. startled, because he had expected berserker to fall by then. and he didn't plan to use enkidu or target ilya from the beginning. it's you who made it like the refer-to-himself-waresama had planned a detail (let him get close, use the master as a bait, then get his ass by enkidu!) just to show off his power. it's ilya's own fault of being there. gil didn't even bother with her as he was facing berserker

To me, that's pissing off, not starled, as in, you step on a worm and it dared survived
If that's how you translate startled, well, your opinion is not that better/based on game than mine, your own way of understanding instead of what the game said clearly.
don't drag personal life into other businesses. you said it like I seem to remind you about those - friends - of yours? your own problem. I don't even care about it. by saying this - I just want to let you know that you should keep some things separated from the others.

No, I dont need your sympathy, or want you to care, it's a part of the reasons I'm rude sometime, that's all I want to say
Let try to talk in a more peaceful way was the whole intention of all those stuff.

I dont know if i wanna be in this fight... but my opinion counts too i guess

Berserker was definitely defending Illya in my opinion, and gilgamesh, aiming for her or not, would have hit her as soon as he moves. In fact Gil probably wanted to kill illya first to make Berserker disappear almost instantaneously (massive prana loss for berserker class)
honestly i am convinced he was trying to kill illya, and Berserker just went in front to take the damage for her.
Also Gilgamesh was definitely surprised. He was amazed that berserker came up in close range, and he dropped his chain to hold him back because he required it. he was also surprised that berserker
broke out of the said chain and tried again to stop him.

after that, gilgamesh was completely surprised this fight based off Berserkers potential, although trash talking and winning in the end, he definitely had a more-difficult-time-than-predicted attitude
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby DarkEyes » August 29th, 2008, 7:31 am

Rikh wrote:....he definitely had a more-difficult-time-than-predicted attitude

that definetly happens alot to him doesnt it? xD
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Inverted » August 29th, 2008, 8:19 am

Regrets hmmm .. Rin needed one more Ero-scene :)
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » August 29th, 2008, 10:12 am

Inverted wrote:Regrets hmmm .. Rin needed one more Ero-scene :)
there's one more in hf, rest assured.
though it's not really rin...
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby DarkEyes » August 29th, 2008, 10:23 am

thats the first spoiler tag i ever resisted... muhauauhuahuhahahhahahahh xD
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » August 29th, 2008, 12:38 pm

Resist this then -
It's actually Rider, disguised as Rin.
Last edited by nanaya_shinya on August 30th, 2008, 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby DarkEyes » August 29th, 2008, 12:52 pm

RESISTED xD
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Rikh » August 30th, 2008, 5:21 am

I failed to resist....

but here is a juicy one
/Spoilerdance
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Cat Megex » August 30th, 2008, 7:40 pm

Rikh wrote:I failed to resist....

but here is a juicy one
/Spoilerdance

RESISTED.
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » August 31st, 2008, 7:49 am

Rikh wrote:I failed to resist....

but here is a juicy one
/Spoilerdance

what's the point on using spoiler tags on "/spoilerdance"? I don't get it...

anyway, we're getting just a tad off topic with the "RESIST THE SPOILERS!" and stuff...

On the topic involving spoilers:
Even if I had already read some spoilers before I actually started playing F/SN, I still have no regrets. (you can find my other reasons in page 3.)
Last edited by nanaya_shinya on September 1st, 2008, 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Catastrophe » August 31st, 2008, 10:56 pm

note to self:

DON'T EVER OPEN UP A FUCKING SPOILER TAG AGAIN, THEY'RE THERE FOR SOMETHING!!! :(

damn.....
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » August 31st, 2008, 11:49 pm

I open all of them, maybe because I'm pretty much spoiled already, and I'm not exactly dying for HF (Well it'll be good, but I got enough GAR in UBW already). Or maybe I'm not happy for
Black Saber and the wierd Archer arm thing.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Kansho » September 1st, 2008, 1:29 pm

Einherjar wrote:I open all of them, maybe because I'm pretty much spoiled already, and I'm not exactly dying for HF (Well it'll be good, but I got enough GAR in UBW already). Or maybe I'm not happy for
Black Saber and the wierd Archer arm thing.
Archer arm isn't really something strange. Kinoko has a pretty curious obsession with characters with "strange" arms.

- Shirou in Heaven's Feel.
- Bazett in Hollow Ataraxia.
- Shiki in Kara no Kyoukai.
- Arika in DDD.
- Merem Solomon in Talk.

And about Black Saber... well, "black" characters aren't something bad either. Saber changed, that's all.
Last edited by Kansho on September 1st, 2008, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » September 1st, 2008, 1:38 pm

Kansho wrote:
Archer arm isn't really something strange. Kinoko has a pretty curious obsession with characters with "strange" arms.

? so far I've seen, there's nothing wrong with her arm?
Kansho wrote:
And about Black Saber... well, "black" characters isn't something bad either. Saber changed, that's all.
sorry, I'm not the type who wants to sacrifice moe-ness for anything else. :roll:
don't take "blackening" business too lightly, lol. same goes for dark sakura.
Last edited by Raitei on September 1st, 2008, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby Kansho » September 1st, 2008, 1:53 pm

Raitei wrote:
Kansho wrote:

? so far I've seen, there's nothing wrong with her arm?
Bazzet's arm is Avenger. She didn't really have that arm, Kirei chopped it.

Raitei wrote:
Kansho wrote:
And about Black Saber... well, "black" characters isn't something bad either.
sorry, I'm not the type who wants to sacrifice moe-ness for something else. :roll:
Yeah of course, but that didn't mess with the other routes. Saber changed, that's all.

A perfect character is the "worst character", you know. (Even if Saber, like the other heroines is pretty far to be perfect).

Maybe you didn't like it, but go far of that is totally fanboyish. Black Saber will exist even if you didn't want to, and with Black Sakura happens exactly the same. It's a good thing story-deep wise.

PD: And Black Saber in Ataraxia is REALLY moe.
Last edited by Kansho on September 1st, 2008, 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » September 1st, 2008, 1:58 pm

Kansho wrote:
Bazzet's arm is Avenger. She didn't really have that arm, Kirei chopped it.
I've sensed this somehow... however, nothing's strange with the arm's appearance, so I waved it off as if nothing happened.
avenger gave that arm, eh?

Raitei wrote:
Yeah of course, but that didn't mess with the other routes. Saber changed, that's all.

A perfect character is the "worst character", you know. (Even if Saber, like the other heroines is pretty far to be perfect).

Maybe you didn't like it, but go far of that is totally fanboyish.
I can't understand you (worst character is a perfect character? wtf?)... nor I can see why being a fanboy is bad... :roll:

Kansho wrote:
PD: And Black Saber in Ataraxia is REALLY moe.
I've been wondering about this...
are there 2 sabers in ataraxia, just like in heaven's feel backnight I?
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat