Need save(Completed Saber route)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Need save(Completed Saber route)

Unread postby Mkilbride » June 12th, 2008, 2:29 pm

So I now finally get around to seeing the patch is out(I know I'm quite late, but I havn't checked in awhile)

Thing is, I've formatted since then and lost my save, I was wondering if anyone had a save with just the Saber route done? So I can get started on the next, I don't really want to skip through the Saber route, it's too good of a story to do that, and it'd still take quite awhile. Thanks.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Shade Vortex » June 12th, 2008, 2:35 pm

You're lucky that I have such a saver, however I hope you don't mind it being -near- the ending rather than completed. Is that alright?
Shade Vortex
Might just like this board

Unread postby Mkilbride » June 12th, 2008, 2:39 pm

Well, It'd save some time, sure.

It's JUST the Fate route ended right? I don't wanna be seein' any SPoilers for the newer ones lol.

Near the end? Like a choice or two from it? Yeah, I guess I could skip that many. I even though about maybe re-doing the route and then I remembered how long a Single route is so lol.

Please, thank you.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ayadew » June 12th, 2008, 4:14 pm

Little offtopic: How does the save files work?
There are .bmp files with a graphical representation with the save, also some data999.ksd, datasc.ksd, datasc.ksd.last, datasu.ksd and datasu.ksd.last... what is relevant if you want to save a save? =p
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby inferno_flamex » June 12th, 2008, 6:58 pm

ayadew wrote:Little offtopic: How does the save files work?
There are .bmp files with a graphical representation with the save, also some data999.ksd, datasc.ksd, datasc.ksd.last, datasu.ksd and datasu.ksd.last... what is relevant if you want to save a save? =p

Umm.. I dont really know exactly how it works... But i THINK i kinda suspect abit of its uses...

*opens up save folder*

Hmm... From what i can see in mine..
The jpegs are used for those thumbnails, representing those saves... So you're probably right about that.. But seeing how it only is a JPEG file.. I doubt any FSN data goes into any of those files...

I think ALL of them are relevent... As in there is no 'choosing' a specific save game slot from another computer, to transfer it to a second one...
Since almost everything is recorded every single second... Even the time you played the game... So i doubt that the FSN game save system have some sorta separate save.. But rather a complete system... As a whole... Which also includes the JPEG files..

Eh.. But that's just me... Its only just assumptions..
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby malayayu » December 7th, 2008, 5:02 pm

Hey, can I have one too? my HD died on me *coughsamsungsuckscough* and I don't wanna do the entire fate route again. :D
malayayu
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby AlinSabel » December 7th, 2008, 8:25 pm

Check the FAQ, the 'complete save' included there lets you select between Fate route completed, Fate+UBW completed, and all three completed.
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Return to Fate/stay night Chat