Should I watch anime?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Einherjar » July 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am

Well, I do believe that talking Saber as King Arthur is revealing something, but if message isn't doing anything, then I guess I'm overreacting.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby abscess » July 3rd, 2008, 11:10 pm

-[J1N]- wrote:Spoiler tag? I don't really think that message spoils anything; I don't think think anyone will know what it means unless they've actually seen the scene. Besides, the quotes so popular I don't think anyone hasn't heard it yet =P. It's like saying
Romeo and Juliet DIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Yeeeeh. I haven't watched the anime and I very much know about that infamous phrase so much that I'm sure it actually says "People die if ithey are killed".
ONOES!! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ROMEO AND JULIET DIED!! :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Cat Megex » July 4th, 2008, 12:35 am

abscess wrote:Yeeeeh. I haven't watched the anime and I very much know about that infamous phrase so much that I'm sure it actually says "People die if they are killed".

Personally, I prefer "when" over "if"; it sounds more final.
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » July 4th, 2008, 3:30 am

Einherjar wrote:
Well, I do believe that talking Saber as King Arthur is revealing something, but if message isn't doing anything, then I guess I'm overreacting.

Someone said that without spoiler tags?!?!?! BURN HIM!!!!

Sorry, thought u were referring to what Cat Megex said.

Yes, I see it now. Definitely needs a spoiler tag, Mirapoly plz fix that up veeeeeeeeeeeeeery soon.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby YanDaMan » July 5th, 2008, 9:27 pm

A lot of you are hating on F/Sn anime hard but you know what? Despite that its still rated pretty high and is quite popular when it was released. I believe its rating is around 8 on Animenewsnetwork, which is REALLY good for that sites standard.

I've always been annoyed at purists who cant seem to be more open minded about things. From what I've seen, all of you who read teh novel hate on it, those who havent love it. Which means its hardly a bad anime, just that you guys wont accept it because the novel was better and you expected way too much out of a 24 episode serie.
YanDaMan
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Miraploy » July 5th, 2008, 11:56 pm

YanDaMan, read the thread please, that's not the issue.

@-[J1N]-

It's not a spoiler, it's in Fate and UBW and the anime. Considering that this is a discussion forum for FSN I would think only untranslated material like HF content would qualify as spoilers? Why would anyone who haven't read/saw any FSN come to this thread?
Miraploy
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Raitei » July 6th, 2008, 12:01 am

Miraploy wrote:YanDaMan, read the thread please, that's not the issue.

@-[J1N]-

It's not a spoiler, it's in Fate and UBW and the anime. Considering that this is a discussion forum for FSN I would think only untranslated material like HF content would qualify as spoilers? Why would anyone who haven't read/saw any FSN come to this thread?
the staffers ( I've experienced this. ) expected all who're new to this board to be a total n00b. this isn't beast's lair forum, you know.

that's why they're so strict with the rule. even servant identities are considered huge spoilers. Message ( no offence ) said that.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Miraploy » July 6th, 2008, 12:29 am

eh, If you will then. I've don't want to get in trouble with the mods.
Miraploy
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » July 6th, 2008, 12:53 am

Besides, I haven't read nor watched F/SN, as I have stated numerous times, and I come to this thread, why? because I want to know if it really is worth watching. I already know the names of some characters, but not the actual story, and I'd like to keep it that way until I get HF.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Einherjar » July 6th, 2008, 4:32 pm

YanDaMan wrote:A lot of you are hating on F/Sn anime hard but you know what? Despite that its still rated pretty high and is quite popular when it was released. I believe its rating is around 8 on Animenewsnetwork, which is REALLY good for that sites standard.

I've always been annoyed at purists who cant seem to be more open minded about things. From what I've seen, all of you who read teh novel hate on it, those who havent love it. Which means its hardly a bad anime, just that you guys wont accept it because the novel was better and you expected way too much out of a 24 episode serie.

I thought it was pretty awesome. Just a bit short, and Shirou didn't really get to do much here unlike in UBW and HF (I didn't say I hate Fate, mind you. I like it just as much as other routes). That and they should have sticked to Fate, not going to other routes and making everything confusing. Doesn't change this:
Already a internet phenomenon
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat