Fate/stay night fandub (abridged series)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Reimuzombie » May 30th, 2008, 7:34 am

Unreleased Sacchin Root wrote:
Kiraiya wrote:
Beowulf Lee wrote:Isn't one of the points of an abridged series doing all the voices yourself?

I was thinking that too....

No, only the lazier ones. For example, the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged series by LittleKoribo has more than one person doing the voices.

Hopefully people with mics will be interested, aside from the guy who wants to do lancer. Also, PM me with an audition, MP3 format preferred. Say something like "My lance always pierce the heart, of a lady." or something. I start as soon as I have sufficient amount of VAs.

Actually, LittleKuribo does all the voices until just recently. Rebecca was done by his fiancee but that was around episode 17ish. The whole point was back then he did all the voices.
Reimuzombie
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby shirou12 » May 30th, 2008, 8:57 am

this will be fun
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Inverted » May 30th, 2008, 10:44 am

Unreleased Sacchin Root wrote:http://www.esnips.com/doc/a707bf57-4db9 ... /Godofgold Here's Gilgamesh's theme song, too. Yes, that is his voice. I'll surprise you with everyone else's voices.

Where's the "fufufufufu hahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Shade Vortex » May 31st, 2008, 1:53 am

Inverted wrote:
Unreleased Sacchin Root wrote:http://www.esnips.com/doc/a707bf57-4db9 ... /Godofgold Here's Gilgamesh's theme song, too. Yes, that is his voice. I'll surprise you with everyone else's voices.

Where's the "fufufufufu hahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

Oh, he'll laugh. You can bet on that. Just not -always-. Besides, the song is cut off by battle music, the laugh can be during the start of that.

I'll begin work on episode one on Monday.
Check my website for Fate/stay abridged!
Shade Vortex
Might just like this board

Unread postby Inverted » May 31st, 2008, 5:40 am

Unreleased Sacchin Root wrote:
Inverted wrote:

Oh, he'll laugh. You can bet on that. Just not -always-. Besides, the song is cut off by battle music, the laugh can be during the start of that.

Looking forward to it :)
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Shade Vortex » June 4th, 2008, 5:58 am

Well, I know this isn't the first episode, but it's an improved version of the trailer!

You can view it on the project's website, TYPE-MERCURY ( http://tm.starlit-sanctum.org ), or here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AII294zVFwU .
Last edited by Shade Vortex on June 5th, 2008, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shade Vortex

Unread postby Enerccio » June 4th, 2008, 8:31 pm

Unreleased Sacchin Root wrote:Well, I know this isn't the first episode, but it's an improved version of the trailer!

You can view it on the project's website, TYPE-MERCURY ( http://tm.starlit-sanctum.org ), or here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AII294zVFwU.

oh god
do not add period after the url!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AII294zVFwU not http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AII294zVFwU. .
Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » June 5th, 2008, 4:32 am

"Coming when the king of heroes stops laughing"

Haha, that was good. Sounds definitely improved now, but you could probably turn the music sound a bit lower when Shirou talks =P. Good luck with this, I'd like to see how to turns out.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Shade Vortex » June 5th, 2008, 5:00 pm

-[J1N]- wrote:"Coming when the king of heroes stops laughing"

Haha, that was good. Sounds definitely improved now, but you could probably turn the music sound a bit lower when Shirou talks =P. Good luck with this, I'd like to see how to turns out.

Or I could have recorded that line louder! Sorry, I didn't realize my recording was so quiet compared to the music.

Glad people seem so interested in the project. The first episode is hopefully going to be done soon!
Shade Vortex

Unread postby Inverted » June 6th, 2008, 8:39 am

It was good. I'm waiting to hear other characters too. :)
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby AlinSabel » June 6th, 2008, 8:49 am

LOL @ pronunciation of magi. Muh-gee was funnier, I think. :P
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby agesboy » June 15th, 2008, 3:32 am

I loved the reference to 8-Bit Theater, lawl
agesboy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » June 15th, 2008, 6:32 pm

So... who's writing the script?

Edit: What I meant was, are you gonna need help on it?

Edit2: You need to make your voice louder.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Shade Vortex » June 20th, 2008, 9:55 am

Beowulf Lee wrote:So... who's writing the script?

Edit: What I meant was, are you gonna need help on it?

Edit2: You need to make your voice louder.

Yeah, I know, I will.

Also, I'll be looking over the script that a friend of mine does and make suggestions or improvements, and have another one of my friends help too. This way, the script is sure to be good enough!

It's not like I'm barely doing anything though, I have to cut parts of episodes until the episodes are 6 minutes long, and after doing that to the first episode I've found it to be extremely annoying/time consuming. I'll also put in the music for each part, but I'll have someone else do lip syncing as that would be too annoying for me to do.
Shade Vortex

Sorry for the delays!

Unread postby Shade Vortex » August 21st, 2008, 5:07 pm

Episode 1 is finally here, and I hope you like it! You can either find it on youtube, or on the site for the project, Type-Mercury.

Here's an embedded version for convenience. Also, credits will -only- be on the site.

Now, I have to go. See you guys later!
Shade Vortex

Unread postby -[J1N]- » August 22nd, 2008, 10:40 am

Hehe, I have to say that's not bad. Besides from a few scenes that didn't relate at all, I think you guys did a pretty good job. I look forward to seeing episode two ^ ^
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » August 22nd, 2008, 12:14 pm

It isn't bad, but I was expecting more -_-
I only watched yugioh abridged so I guess my standards are kinda high. I guess it's still pretty good.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Hey uh, help please?!

Unread postby Shade Vortex » September 13th, 2008, 9:02 pm

One of our voice actors has become too busy to do the series, so we need a female voice. For ALL the female characters, including extras (taiga is an exception, and so might be ilya). Can someone please do it?
Shade Vortex

Unread postby IceCold_Asssassin » September 14th, 2008, 7:08 pm

im looking forward to this. i would try and do this with ya guys but i have no mic. :(
IceCold_Asssassin
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Mugen no Tsurugi » September 15th, 2008, 4:46 am

I'd like to help with voices since I have a mic, but alas, I have no female voice to provide... :cry:
Mugen no Tsurugi

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat