The Exam Wars (What'll be YOUR Servant brain?)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Sharm
Might just like this board

The Exam Wars (What'll be YOUR Servant brain?)

Unread post by Sharm » May 23rd, 2008, 7:18 am

I've got my 1st semester final exams coming up in uni here and while trying to avoid my cruel reality, I thought about what if you turn the Holy Grail Wars into Holy Exam Wars where you summon Servant "brains" letting you use their abilities for your exams. In this case I'll be using the Servant characters we all know from the Fate visual novel. Here's how each class abilities go:

Saber

Weapon:
-Excalibur (pen/pencil)

Given abilities:
-Lvl A instinct
You'll be able to sense if your answer may be wrong or that the question may have a trick in it

-Increased endurance and speed
You'll be writing answers at Servant speed and feel less fatigued during those heavy "exam condition" atmosphere. Also, due to your increased endurance, you'll be able to pull off those "all-night study" with ease, good for those who feel that all exams should be taken with nothing more but your own strength. (like a knight?)

Noble Phantasms: (Well what fun will this whole thing be without it?)
-Invisible Air
Ever had those times where you realize that you've completely written the wrong answer and need to erase them but in the process, you smudge the paper or worse, rip the page! Well this gets rid of those needs! It'll wipe off those words like it never was there, you'll have the cleanest paper out of all.

-Excalibur (Pen/Pencil of Promised Victory)
Blast of speed writing spree. You'll probably finish the entire exam in record time but remember, though you may have a Servant brain, the level of correctness and accuracy of your answers will depend on how much you have studied.

-Avalon (The Everdistant Utopia)
It's simple, this one basically make you totally immune to fatigue or pressure of any form during either your studies or exams. Ever get those moments where you feel pressured or down because a question you didn't expect turn up? With Avalon active, they won't hinder your thought process one bit!

Archer

Weapon:
-Kansho and Byakuya (Pen/Pencil)

Given abilities:
- Lvl B Independent action
This would be more like "independent thought process" where you'll be able to think about 2 things at the same time, so you can think about 2 questions at the same time.

- Analysis of questions
There are some questions in exams where they're asking the same thing but in a different way. Archer brain will detect this sorta thing with one glance of the question, perfect for those who prefer to study the key points and learn by solving past year questions

Noble Phantasm:
- Unlimited Pen/Pencil Works (Reality Marble)
Bring yourself and the exam paper to the world of infinite pens and pencils. This is kinda like the amplified version of Archer brain's independent action ability, you'll have all the pens and pencils in the world writing down answers on your paper but again, the level of correctness and accuracy of those written answers depend on how much you have studied.

Lancer

Weapon:
-Gae Bolg (Pen/Pencil)

Given ability:
- Lvl A Battle continuation
There are questions which you feel you just can't handle it right? Well this ability allows you try and try until you finally understand it. Naturally, this is a ability that'll come in handy while you're studying for the exam.

Noble Phantasm:
- Gae Bolg (The Pen/Pencil of Impaling Barbed Death)
Perfect for those multi choice questions that pop up every now and then. Regardless of how much you've studied, your pencil will always strike at the correct answer. But beware that the thrust of the pen/pencil may be too great that you either break the pen/pencil so you might want to take in A LOT of them into the exam. The number of strikes is pretty much unlimited but just hope that no one will mind the noise as it hits the desk.

Rider

Weapon:
-None

Given ability:
-Mystic eyes
You know what I'm talking about here, I'll explain it in the Noble Phantasm section

-Increased agility

Special item:
-Special pair of glasses for sealing the mystic eyes

Noble Phantasms:
-Blood Fort Andromeda (Outer-Seal Temple of Blood)
Starting to get a little to the dark side of exams. As you may guess, once activated, anyone within this barrier will be drained of their energy as well as subjected to fatigue faster than normal. Tire out all the rest while you feel fine and giddy! But remember that you'll have to set up the activation seals around the exam room before you can activate this barrier so be sure to find out where your exam rooms are!

-Breaker Gorgon (Self-Seal Temple of Darkness)
It's time to loose those special glasses and REALLY play dirty! Although you won't be able to turn those you look at into stones, they'll feel stiff and their heads won't work straight. In case you haven't noticed by now, this one is for you cheaters!

Berserker

Weapon:
-None

Given ability:
-Mad enchantment
Don't worry you won't go insane, but a couple of screws may come loose so that you can do NOTHING and I mean NOTHING but study your mind off.

Noble Phantasm:
-God Hand (The Twelve Labors)
If your one of those who prefer to study at night but have trouble fighting off the sleep, this may come in handy. You'll have twelve days of choice for each day which you'll be able to study without any need of sleep at all. Be careful though, once you've used up all twelve days, then you'll fall asleep and won't be able to wake up for anything until the hours which you should have slept is filled. It'll be pretty stupid if that day was the day of your exam now wouldn't it?

Caster

Weapon:
-Rule Breaker (Pen/Pencil)

Given ability:
-Territory creation
You'll be able to redecorate your study area so that you get maximum efficiency of studying

-Item construction
Knowledge of any gizmos or health food or even drugs or medicine that'll boost your study as well as being able to create them yourself! IF you have the materials for it that is.

-HIGH increase in intelligence than any other classes can give

-Caution, you may develop a fetish for weird cosplay outfits.

Noble Phantasm:
-RULE BREAKER (All Codes Must be DESTROYED)
CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER!!! But as long as you don't get caught, you're all good and this is exactly that. A pen/pencil which contains infinite amount of special paper visible only to you, write something on it and that too also becomes visible only to you. You can write anything you feel is necessary on it and take it to your exam and pull out the paper from the pen/pencil to read it. Beware, although you may have infinite amount of paper to write on, you'll still have to find it in the middle of the exam if you want to read them and that may take up some time.

Assassin

Weapon:
-None

Given ability:
-Knowledge of Foremost Harmony
There are times where you know the answer but you don't know how you should explain it and once you start writing it, the whole thing becomes a mess where it barely makes sense or there's just too much unnecessary words in it. This ability allows you to write only the essential bits of the answer given that you've studied enough to know it.

Noble Phantasm:
-Tsubame Gaeshi
Bend the laws of physics and write so fast that you'll look like you're writing with three of your writing hand! Like all classes, the level of correction and accuracy of the answer written will depend on how much you've studied yourself.

Gilgamesh

Weapon:
-One too many...

Given ability:
-You'll become a completely arrogant bastard that may lead you to loose all your friends, but hey, at least you have self-confidence right?

-Independent action
Since Gilgamesh is a Archer class, he gets this ability as well. The effect is the same as Archers.

Noble Phantasm:
-Gate of Babylon (King's Treasury)
This is the exact same thing as in the anime and visual novel, a treasury full of items of the most highest value. You'll find the best study guide books in the world you can study off from, OR if you feel that maybe destroying the entire campus or school might be a better idea...

Hassan-i-Sabah

Weapon:
-None

Given ability:
-Self-modification
You'll be able to make changes in you both psychologically and physically to increase your efficiency in studying. But there's nothing holding you back for using this for your more PERSONAL uses, get a longer pair of legs, make your face look good, enlarge your... you get my point...

Noble Phantasm:
-Zabaniya (Delusional Exam Paper)
Select a target of choice and recreate the exact same paper as the target's. It'd be great if your school number one was in your exam room now wouldn't it? But don't forget to change the name to yours!

So, what will be YOUR brain? Or do you have some other heroes in mind?

AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread post by AlinSabel » May 23rd, 2008, 9:19 am

AHAHAHA... I laughed at Lancer's Gae Bolg and Hassan's self-modification...

I think Saber has the best ones. :P

lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread post by lolipedofin » May 23rd, 2008, 9:20 am

I think I'll gladly summon Einstein...
Uchi kaeru....

Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Cat Megex » May 23rd, 2008, 10:48 am

lolipedofin wrote:I think I'll gladly summon Einstein...
No, you wouldn't. He wasn't very good in school.

lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread post by lolipedofin » May 23rd, 2008, 11:57 am

I'm not summoning the one in school, i'm summoning the one that already unveil the secret of universe...

then again, i'm afraid he'll answer a 1+1 question in 5 pages report...
Uchi kaeru....

handey
Addict

Unread post by handey » May 23rd, 2008, 2:06 pm

not meaning to be a bitch, but if you have enough free time to write things like this, wouldn't it be better spent studying? :P

drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread post by drizzt_rocks » May 23rd, 2008, 2:35 pm

handey wrote:not meaning to be a bitch, but if you have enough free time to write things like this, wouldn't it be better spent studying? :P
Do you know realise hard it is to study >_>

I have 5 assignments due next week which were actually due this week but got extensions and I have to study for uni exams after that and I spend my day doing random crap you never normally do instead of finishing off my assignments *grumble grumble*

Sharm

Unread post by Sharm » May 24th, 2008, 8:36 am

handey wrote:not meaning to be a bitch, but if you have enough free time to write things like this, wouldn't it be better spent studying? :P

Well I knew someone was gonna bring this up but i didn't expect it to be so soon. Yes, i admit it'd be much better that i spend this time studying but like i said at the start, i'm trying to run away from my cruel reality. Yes, i know i can't run forever and the exam day will eventually come but i'm just a weak human being... What can a average human like me do against freaks of nature that seem to get around 98% on every single tests they take? Wouldn't you be put down if you were surrounded by beings like that?

Just as a side note, if anyone's wondering what i'm studying, it's health science first year and i'm trying to get into medical or dentistry. There are about 1500 students taking this course while the spots open to be accepted into med is around 120 and for dentistry, around 50 which means I'll have to be within top 170 out of the 1500 students here!!

inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by inferno_flamex » May 24th, 2008, 9:00 am

Haha..

You seem to have typed in..

"depends on how much you have studied" quite alot.. XDDDD

EDIT:
Back to topic...
Meh.. Well.. I think im Saber class because of the Lvl A Instinct... And the Increased Endurence and Speed.. I notice i perform better when under (last minute) pressure and self study...

But that doesnt mean im a straight A's student either...

Im more like.. The kid that always sits at the furthest corner during the lecture, asleep or playing on the PSP.. But yet managed to barely pass his classes without ever really trying to study... Ever... But sometimes get the occasional B's and A's depending on the subject..
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ

Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Inverted » May 24th, 2008, 6:57 pm

Hasan-i-Sabah for me. The Univ no.1 and I write exams in the same hall , not to mention he sits, some what close in front of me. :twisted:

Sharm

Unread post by Sharm » May 25th, 2008, 11:02 am

Well that might be a good thing IF u had those abilities, but in our cruel reality that's not the case so wouldn't being with the #1 sorta put u off???

handey
Addict

Unread post by handey » May 25th, 2008, 12:37 pm

you guys may find it interesting:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procrastination
:P

Sharm

Unread post by Sharm » May 26th, 2008, 1:21 am

Ugh, that just struck a Gai Bolg through my heart... But the good news is that I'm done procrastinating and started properly studying. God help me that I can make up for the lost time though...

Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Inverted » May 26th, 2008, 5:45 am

Sharm wrote:Well that might be a good thing IF u had those abilities, but in our cruel reality that's not the case so wouldn't being with the #1 sorta put u off???
He's a good friend who helps me with understanding stuff and with his notes too.So I'm had an easier time with studies because of him.

Donvermicelli
Addict

Unread post by Donvermicelli » May 29th, 2008, 8:40 pm

I lolled :P

drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread post by drizzt_rocks » May 29th, 2008, 10:35 pm

Woohoo completed all 5 assignments that were due this week ... which i got over a month and a half ago >_>

Anyways semester is over and now to start studying for those lectures I didnt attend :P

ArthurPepper

Unread post by ArthurPepper » May 30th, 2008, 1:09 am

I think I would choose Lancer XD
"Your head is not elegant, but I will accept it for tonight." - Assasin

"The cake is a lie." - Message