Questions about UBW (the RM) and alignments [pos. spoilers]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Kansho » May 27th, 2008, 2:09 am

Raitei wrote:well, that is PERSEUS. what do you expect from that GUY, eh? :lol:
I think he resembled taiga a lot more than shinji :lol:
o_O Taiga? He even almost had the same hair than Shinji (the back is a bit different), that "serpent" face, and the same eye-form. The chin is different though, but he looks a lot like him.

He didn't look at all like Taiga... -__- Took a image-sprite of her and see it please...
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » May 27th, 2008, 2:45 am

Kansho wrote:o_O Taiga? He even almost had the same hair than Shinji (the back is a bit different), that "serpent" face, and the same eye-form. The chin is different though, but he looks a lot like him.

He didn't look at all like Taiga... -__- Took a image-sprite of her and see it please...
hmm, no. his hair color resembled taiga's, hair style resembled bazett's; only those eyebrows are what remind me of shinji :P
a hybrid character, if I were to say? and my first impression was "ow, this gar guy resembled shinji? are you sure?"
and not to mention his gaze is far different from shinji's. :)

oh, while we're at it, anyone care to think of his alignment?
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Cat Megex » May 27th, 2008, 3:23 am

Raitei wrote:oh, while we're at it, anyone care to think of his alignment?
I'm thinkin' chaotic, 'cause of the whole turning-all-those-people-into-stone-with-Medusa's-head thing. (That's going by the original mythology, though, and not EDIT: necessarily Nasu's version.)
Last edited by Cat Megex on May 27th, 2008, 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

chasmirror
Crack Addic!

Unread post by chasmirror » May 27th, 2008, 3:45 am

Cat Megex wrote:
Raitei wrote:oh, while we're at it, anyone care to think of his alignment?
I'm thinkin' chaotic, 'cause of the whole turning-all-those-people-into-stone-with-Medusa's-head thing. (That's going by the original mythology, though, and not Nasu's version.)
Actually Rider did say that she wasn't that much fond of him on account that he had waved her head around on his shield, so that much is also true in Nasuverse.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » May 27th, 2008, 3:49 am

chasmirror wrote:
Cat Megex wrote:I'm thinkin' chaotic, 'cause of the whole turning-all-those-people-into-stone-with-Medusa's-head thing. (That's going by the original mythology, though, and not Nasu's version.)
Actually Rider did say that she wasn't that much fond of him on account that he had waved her head around on his shield, so that much is also true in Nasuverse.
eeh? does her mystic eyes still work even when she's killed?
► Show Spoiler
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

chasmirror
Crack Addic!

Unread post by chasmirror » May 27th, 2008, 5:18 am

Raitei wrote:eeh? does her mystic eyes still work even when she's killed?
Yes. In fact, almost all of Perseus' accomplishments afterwards owe a lot to Medusa's head and her eyes' ability to turn the object into stone. For Perseus, Medusa's head was more than just a trophy. It had been a very effective weapon for him, until later when he returned all his borrowed items from Athena and gave the head to the goddess. Athena then put it on her shield, Aegis.