Fate/Zero License?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Neko Arc » July 11th, 2008, 12:25 am

What i mean is that you can read f/z and understand it perfectly,every aspect is explained, and if you want a real conclusion to f/z you can then read fsn , both of them make a full story. That's how it was made in the first place, light novels sells > visual novels sells, it was stated that they wanted the more casual readers who have read f/z to play fsn to have a conclusion.
What you are saying is like you can't watch the earlier parts of Star wars an then watch the laters, what the earliers part tells you aren't really spoilers, they are part of the story and build expectative for a conclusion.
The face of the people who play fsn for having a conclusion for the matou's and find fate and ubw first will be delicious, tough.
Neko Arc
Might just like this board

Unread postby Sharm » July 15th, 2008, 2:02 pm

I came across this the other day. It LOOKS like it's a pc novel version of Fate Zero but I've never heard of such thing being released. It kinda looks fan made but then there are art works which I've never seen from both Fate Stay Night and Fate Hollow Ataraxia... Take a look and see...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1N7JBfIafI
Sharm

Unread postby Kansho » July 15th, 2008, 2:43 pm

It's fanmade... extremely cool, but fanmade. : P
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » July 15th, 2008, 5:42 pm

Wow, it looks pretty awesome.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Sharm » July 22nd, 2008, 10:57 am

Wonder if there's more coming... But then again, I can't read jap so it wouldn't matter much... T.T
Sharm

Unread postby NasuISgod » July 30th, 2008, 7:08 am

I was checking out Fate/Zero the other day but just the first volume, looks awesome
But its like a collaboration of Type moon and Nitroplus, right? Wonder who worked on it more...
NasuISgod
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Shikiller » August 13th, 2008, 3:12 am

If we have to define it, it's an extra part spin out of canon story. It's a unique leaf of a melody that Urobuchi Gen conducted from a completely Fate-ish trunk. Here, you don't have to consider the content of the Fate/stay night game. Only move the story according to your wishes, let the characters shown portray themselves to the fullest and rush towards the ending without regret.

Gen: Talk about it, what is the fourth war about??

Nasu: Hum ? Saber getting bullied by Gilgamesh and Alexander!

In my mind, there are two main points in the fourth war.
One is Saber's setback.
King Arther, who ruled her people as the model human. The selfless and devoted, just and uncorrupted Arturia.
The absolute commander who surpassed mortals, the majestic Gilgamesh.
And the extravert king whom some called a tyrant, but still held his belief that he'll bring his people to happiness. The king of conquerors, Alexander, who ruled the world as a man.
Using the intensive conflict between the three to unravel Saber's story in Zero.
And the other point is Kiritsugu's story. I contracted that to him according to his wishes as well. I don't care about other things anymore.
"I understand. Then I'll do it according to the way I like it to be. Ah, but I'll do my best to get the style of the piece close to Fate."

I think Urobuchi Gen worked a lot more on it.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat