Heaven's Feel Progress

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread post by AlinSabel » October 8th, 2008, 9:37 am

shadow_Hiei wrote:Chaos;head hasn't been fully translated, much less edited. It apparently has game-crashing bugs, as well. Why do you think I've been waiting for the HF patch to even start F/SN, or why I haven't even touched Clannad? I'd rather not have to wait a several months to a year between parts of the story (that wait would be even worse and could be kind of a mood breaker), and I'd rather read the cleaned up version.

Not a huge Gundam fan, either.

I probably won't watch any anime for a few more weeks. I prefer to watch it in batches.

I do have other things to do, though. I still have to finish ToV, and I have several games on my backlog.
Hmm... I believe it's fully translated and edited now. >_>;; The beta seems ok, no crashes on this end. Yet. <_<

Makaveli
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Makaveli » October 8th, 2008, 9:47 am

I'm still waiting for the Chaos;Head final patch

shirou210
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by shirou210 » October 8th, 2008, 11:32 am

Message wrote:
shirou210 wrote:oh, so that's holding it back..
any estimates of it from being finished?.. :?:
See rule number 4, and wait until some staff member feels crazy.
oh, sorry about that... :oops:

AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread post by AlinSabel » October 8th, 2008, 11:45 am

Makaveli wrote:I'm still waiting for the Chaos;Head final patch
Heh. "Still".

Regardless, they're moving towards the first patch which has all the better edited CGs include. :D Everything's moving along nicely...

OT: No change in status, but that's to be expected... no status updates unless someone's bored/insane enough to give us one. :D

agesboy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by agesboy » October 8th, 2008, 12:12 pm

Only thing that annoyed me about chaos;head was the part in the prologue beginning involving rimi and a crapload of japanese text.

>_<

but it's never crashed for me... gotten up to chapter 7 and... whoah it's awesome.

Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » October 8th, 2008, 1:54 pm

Hey are we talking about another game entirely again to wait pass the time again? Sinc eI'm guessing you guys are bored waiting for the finall Installer.

Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Ciel » October 8th, 2008, 4:45 pm

Kangshou wrote:after all, i wouldnt prefer to listen to one guy moan to two dialogues in the H-scenes :0
oh don't worry, the h scenes aren't voiced since they weren't present in realta nua. :o

Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Henduluin » October 8th, 2008, 5:15 pm

You didn't know? Message dubbed those scenes as an added bonus.

And yes, all voices, not just Shirou's.
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.

jikap
Might just like this board

Unread post by jikap » October 8th, 2008, 8:45 pm

Henduluin wrote:You didn't know? Message dubbed those scenes as an added bonus.

I think those scenes just changed genres... They're no longer Hentai scenes, they're Horror scenes >_<;

abscess

Unread post by abscess » October 8th, 2008, 9:13 pm

Henduluin wrote:You didn't know? Message dubbed those scenes as an added bonus.

Oh... dear... Lewrd.... I don't even wanna imagine that! (stop!---chair!--mirror!!!---window!!!---something else!! don't think about it! stop!)... Anyway. Even though the unvoiced patch may seem like a good idea, I agree with what math-man said, reprogramming a big chunk of the installer could take more time than expected than just modding some parts of it. I don't use the voices, don't have RN and doubt I will any time soon or at all, so I don't have any use for that extra, but, as far as I know, there is a big enough group of people that play the voiced version, that and MM wants to do that, we have no real choice in the matters; all I'd like is a percentage just to give me an idea if my estimate is good or flawed.

And, as alinsabel said, you can very well do something else besides waiting. "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." or something like that the saying goes, i.e., do something.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » October 8th, 2008, 9:57 pm

Oh great are we going with Message doing the VA for the ero ero scenes here again? I mean didn't we talk about this when the UBW Installer was in the works or what?

General_Starr
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by General_Starr » October 8th, 2008, 11:17 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Oh great are we going with Message doing the VA for the ero ero scenes here again? I mean didn't we talk about this when the UBW Installer was in the works or what?
O.o
Please it better not be like
ArchDemon wrote: fsn_hscene_microsoft_sam.mp3
.... OH GOD MAKE ME UNHEAR IT

..If it ever happens like that, i'd either an hero or rage so hard...or edithax it.
i dunno, i mihgt be able to VA Sakura Matou's H-scenes, but difficulty = brutal (tear vocal cords apart)

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » October 8th, 2008, 11:18 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Oh great are we going with Message doing the VA for the ero ero scenes here again? I mean didn't we talk about this when the UBW Installer was in the works or what?
We're still passionate about it.
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!

abscess

Unread post by abscess » October 8th, 2008, 11:52 pm

ayadew wrote:
We're still passionate about it.
Seconded for win!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

TheBeard
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by TheBeard » October 9th, 2008, 1:06 am

abscess wrote: Anyway. Even though the unvoiced patch may seem like a good idea, I agree with what math-man said, reprogramming a big chunk of the installer could take more time than expected than just modding some parts of it.
Well, the point is moot, because the status now says:
10/9: Update. Voice insertion complete. Currently fixing bugs.
Which makes me very happy.

Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Shirosaki » October 9th, 2008, 1:16 am

Well now they just have to wait for each voice to check them(correct me if i'm wrong).......which means another long wait so keep saving up that popcorn

Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Catastrophe » October 9th, 2008, 1:16 am

TheBeard wrote: Well, the point is moot, because the status now says:
10/9: Update. Voice insertion complete. Currently fixing bugs.
Which makes me us fanboys very happy.
fix'd

damn, as things seem it may come out on my second test week.......and that is baaaaaaaaad x_x
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN

agesboy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by agesboy » October 9th, 2008, 1:37 am

hell yes, I'll be able to play this when I'm off next week!

I'm supposed to be going to the parish fair then, but... I can bring my laptop there and shut myself in our trailor like a hermit yesss

Kiirnodel
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Kiirnodel » October 9th, 2008, 2:37 am

So the voicing is done, is there any word on whether or not the original printing of the Realta Nua disk will be compatible with this patch?

I specifically bought a copy when I had the chance and I didn't know there was more than one version nor that the first printing wouldn't be compatable. I've been hoping that this final patch will let me use what I have, but I haven't noticed any word on this issue in a while...

TheBeard
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by TheBeard » October 9th, 2008, 2:40 am

Personally (and unreasonably), I was hoping that it would be done by friday for my trip. Oh well... it'll be out soon enough, and besides, I recently picked up "Tsukihime" and "One ~To the Radiant Season~" from a friend I made in my Calc class, so I guess I'll play those and watch some anime on the way down (God knows I have enough unwatched anime to last me a month). I wish I could use my external hard drive that I store all of my anime on while in the car, but it needs power, so I'll just copy some series' over to my laptop's internal and watch those.