Heaven's Feel Progress

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread post by AlinSabel » September 30th, 2008, 5:45 am

Balcerzak wrote:As I understand it, all of the contents of patch5 and patch6 are in their final state for the whole game, which is why you won't need to re-rip voices from your RN disc again, but simply having the voices in an archive is useless if the game is never told when and where to access them, which is what still needs to be completed.
The important part.
OFC, that's what he thinks. And I think. It may not be true. But that's what his message meant.

Tash
Addict

Unread post by Tash » September 30th, 2008, 5:47 am

Katakara wrote: So basically, what i think i understand of this is...
You're going to need your realta nua cd again because you need to add the voice files from HF since they only did Fate and UBW before... but you don't need to wait for the files from UBW and fate to be added again....
..right?...
Let me rephrase it for him:
The HF voices are already there, the game just doesn't know when to read them until you use the new patch.

Katakara
Might just like this board

Unread post by Katakara » September 30th, 2008, 6:11 am

Tash wrote:
You're going to need your realta nua cd again because you need to add the voice files from HF since they only did Fate and UBW before... but you don't need to wait for the files from UBW and fate to be added again....
..right?...
The HF voices are already there, the game just doesn't know when to read them until you use the new patch.
HER. I'm a girl. and no, i'm saying that the voices aren't there...but the Fate and UBW file are going to be there already when you patch it again, so it won't take as long as if you start from scratch.

Unread post by Message » September 30th, 2008, 6:49 am

Guys... And girl, uhuh, you should NOT need to re-rip the Realta Nua voices when upgrading to F/sn English v3.0. As Balcerzak stated, all voice files are already extracted on your end.

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » September 30th, 2008, 7:50 am

Katakara wrote: HER. I'm a girl. and no, i'm saying that the voices aren't there...but the Fate and UBW file are going to be there already when you patch it again, so it won't take as long as if you start from scratch.
You do realise this genre is dominated by males, and in the end we are just "persons". I'd rather be called "him" than "it" though. :)

zomg offtopic
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!

randomanon?

Unread post by randomanon? » September 30th, 2008, 8:49 am

none on my internetz!!

Tash
Addict

Unread post by Tash » September 30th, 2008, 8:57 am

Katakara wrote:
Tash wrote:
..right?...
HER. I'm a girl. and no, i'm saying that the voices aren't there...but the Fate and UBW file are going to be there already when you patch it again, so it won't take as long as if you start from scratch.
The "him" actually referred to Balcerzak, whose explanation was pretty long-winded and technical.

Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » September 30th, 2008, 2:25 pm

Ok so let me get this straightened out. Are you guys saying fi we used the F/rn PS2 disk for UBW we don't need it for the HF Installer, or do we still need it after all?

Aside from that I'm sure the voice patch is going to take a while for this project to be done I'll bet.

Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Sepheriel » September 30th, 2008, 4:37 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Ok so let me get this straightened out. Are you guys saying fi we used the F/rn PS2 disk for UBW we don't need it for the HF Installer, or do we still need it after all?

Aside from that I'm sure the voice patch is going to take a while for this project to be done I'll bet.
We won't need the disk again. All of the voice files were put onto the computer in the UBW voice patch.
Last edited by Sepheriel on September 30th, 2008, 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » September 30th, 2008, 4:40 pm

Ok now that that's cleared up, then what about those that didn't install the F/RN voice patch in the UBW installer? I'm guessing that you do need the disk if that's the case. Although I'm sure there are a few that are waiting for the final installer to be done before they even do anything I guess.

Well in any case I'm sure the voice patching is going to take most of the time for the Installer to be done I guess.

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » September 30th, 2008, 9:43 pm

wah... no fair...

I have had my RN disk sitting inside my comps disk drive for the past 5 days waiting to re-use it for the patch XD

Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Sepheriel » September 30th, 2008, 10:06 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Ok now that that's cleared up, then what about those that didn't install the F/RN voice patch in the UBW installer? I'm guessing that you do need the disk if that's the case. Although I'm sure there are a few that are waiting for the final installer to be done before they even do anything I guess.

Well in any case I'm sure the voice patching is going to take most of the time for the Installer to be done I guess.
Yes. If you didn't install the voices in the UBW patch then you will need the Realta Nua DVD to get the voices for Heaven's Feel. In my opinion, it greatly improves the experience with the voices.

AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread post by AlinSabel » September 30th, 2008, 10:15 pm

Rikh wrote:wah... no fair...

I have had my RN disk sitting inside my comps disk drive for the past 5 days waiting to re-use it for the patch XD

:roll:

Go put it back in its case and into safe storage, mate. -_-;;

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » September 30th, 2008, 11:32 pm

AlinSabel wrote:

Obviously archived neatly next to mah saiba figurinez

DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread post by DarkRedSky » October 1st, 2008, 2:09 am

Rikh wrote:
AlinSabel wrote:

Obviously archived neatly next to mah saiba figurinez
My copy is currently in its PS2 case, downstairs in the basement in a box in a drawer. And I've just remembered, the game isn't even mine. I borrowed it from a friend and I guess he doesn't want it back.

agesboy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by agesboy » October 1st, 2008, 5:58 pm

Man, lately times have been awesome. chaos;head is patched up to chapter 9, and heaven's feel is almost out. yessssssssssssss!

abscess

Unread post by abscess » October 1st, 2008, 9:45 pm

agesboy wrote:Man, lately times have been awesome. chaos;head is patched up to chapter 9, and heaven's feel is almost out. yessssssssssssss!
???
really? who is doing chaos;head?
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

Divine
Addict

Unread post by Divine » October 1st, 2008, 10:12 pm

Katakara

Unread post by Katakara » October 2nd, 2008, 4:03 am

Ah...
Well, thanks to message for clearing that up... ^^U
and uhh... i guess congratulations for whoever knows what chaos;head is?... no idea what it is.. -_-
anyways, back on topic... kinda..
I've just kinda been wondering... what the heck happened to the reality marble sized vault of imoutos? O_O

Ryougi07
Addict

Unread post by Ryougi07 » October 2nd, 2008, 3:43 pm

Katakara wrote: I've just kinda been wondering... what the heck happened to the reality marble sized vault of imoutos? O_O
umm, got stolen by shiki? :)