Heaven's Feel Progress

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Shirosaki » October 31st, 2008, 11:32 pm

jikap wrote:... Maybe they're aiming for a triple release?

Heavens Feel + Melty Blood + Brass Restoration released at Halloween midnight (wherever most of the group lives) would be kind of cool :wink:

...Nah, not gonna happen. ^^;
People would be having seizures from the pure awesomeness of those releases so nope they gotta do it one at a time

IceCold_Asssassin
Crack Addic!

Unread post by IceCold_Asssassin » October 31st, 2008, 11:38 pm

lol thats true mate

Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Wiiown » October 31st, 2008, 11:48 pm

Shirosaki wrote:
jikap wrote:... Maybe they're aiming for a triple release?

Heavens Feel + Melty Blood + Brass Restoration released at Halloween midnight (wherever most of the group lives) would be kind of cool :wink:

...Nah, not gonna happen. ^^;
People would be having seizures from the pure awesomeness of those releases so nope they gotta do it one at a time
It is a possibility, but you are correct it is unlikely. I can imagine the news stories (Sometime at midnight on halloween an unknown number of people died from their heads exploding, sources do not know whether or not this was because of a satanic ritual or not). Still, a man can dream right?

abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by abscess » November 1st, 2008, 12:27 am

Holy fuck... I'm gone for a few hours and there are like 4 new pages in this thread? Why the hell is that?
*goes to homepage*
ZOMGOARTNSEKTJGNDRNRTYHIOHNGGGGGG!!!
CRIMSON MOON!!!!

As it has been said earlier, there is a chance for a double release, an MBAC and HF combo. Brass Restoration is almost done, but the checking and bugfixing process is still missing, only the editing is almost done; so it's unlikely that BR is part in the (possible but not certain) multi-release. I had the idea that TakaJun's main bulk of work was already done, translating, and what is/was left was correcting the bugs. MBAC has been in a 100% state for some time now, even ArchDemon said he wanted to release it "sometime this week" (or something like that he said... like a month or so ago...).

If it's not a double release, then it's likely that the one to be finished is MBAC and not HF.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

Chronowraith
Addict

Unread post by Chronowraith » November 1st, 2008, 12:34 am

oh man, i really really hope this has nothing to do at all with the release of any games. It would be one of the funniest things i've read in a long time if it is.

(though if it is for HF or MBACvB I would be quite happy and unproductive this weekend....though the parties might do that too....)

Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Wiiown » November 1st, 2008, 12:51 am

Chronowraith wrote:oh man, i really really hope this has nothing to do at all with the release of any games. It would be one of the funniest things i've read in a long time if it is.

(though if it is for HF or MBACvB I would be quite happy and unproductive this weekend....though the parties might do that too....)
Take your curse and begone heathen, if this was a just a giant joke I would probably congratulate Mirror moon on a joke well played. Then slowly people would start to vanish off the face of the earth. Although a MBAC release would at least be ok, been sitting on that game for a while waiting for the release. A double release would probably cause me to enter the twilight zone and be nice to everyone I meet though, which would make everyone who knows me think I finally snapped.

rarri
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by rarri » November 1st, 2008, 2:46 am

If it's gonna be a triple release I'm gonna do a fucking sex-exchange operation to a little girl.

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » November 1st, 2008, 2:54 am

rarri wrote:If it's gonna be a triple release I'm gonna do a fucking sex-exchange operation to a little girl.

some of you guys are getting scary with your comments.... :roll:

Xfraze
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Xfraze » November 1st, 2008, 3:09 am

I'm going to laugh so hard when nothing gets released. I might laugh so hard, I die.

sozuke
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by sozuke » November 1st, 2008, 3:22 am

I think the admins and stuff better be careful, they may get attacked by a rabbid fan or something with all this insanity with the game patch.

Sinistra
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Sinistra » November 1st, 2008, 3:51 am

I just want a release before Nov. 4th, thats when Valkyria Chronicles comes out and I'm going to be spending all my time on that.

Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Sepheriel » November 1st, 2008, 3:56 am

Freakin' Awesome!! RED MOON!! I LOVE YOU mirror moon!!!
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!

Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Shirosaki » November 1st, 2008, 4:20 am

Well nothing got released so my estimation of Nov. 2nd survives

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » November 1st, 2008, 5:16 am

90 pages
my guess ;)

rarri
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by rarri » November 1st, 2008, 5:47 am

I have a feeling it's gonna be released when this thread reaches the 100th page.

Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Xamdou » November 1st, 2008, 5:49 am

i have a feeling its gonna be 110 :)
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."

rarri
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by rarri » November 1st, 2008, 5:53 am

Great, now people will try to spam this thread so hard to reach a higher number of pages before HF is in the open.

Sinistra
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Sinistra » November 1st, 2008, 6:49 am

Why not just say sometime this week? Seems silly to me to bet on a page number....

Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Superflonic » November 1st, 2008, 7:22 am

Basically, let's stop theorizing for now.

I bet, every time somebody makes a guess, TakaJun and Message go like: 'lololololol'

But it'd sure be nice if they do aim for a double/triple release.
Candlejack, I wonder what hap

Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Sepheriel » November 1st, 2008, 8:40 am

Superflonic wrote:Basically, let's stop theorizing for now.

I bet, every time somebody makes a guess, TakaJun and Message go like: 'lololololol'

But it'd sure be nice if they do aim for a double/triple release.
They freakin' combo us all with releases.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!