Heaven's Feel Progress

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by abscess » October 9th, 2008, 3:18 am

Catastrophe wrote:
TheBeard wrote: Well, the point is moot, because the status now says:
10/9: Update. Voice insertion complete. Currently fixing bugs.
Which makes me us fanboys very happy.
fix'd

damn, as things seem it may come out on my second test week.......and that is baaaaaaaaad x_x
Holy Jesus-Juice! That was incredibly unexpected! My speculation seems to have erred quite a bit!
Okay... my next speculation that I'm pulling from a hat!:
2-3 weeks; 4 if something goes wrong.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

shadow_Hiei
Addict

Unread post by shadow_Hiei » October 9th, 2008, 3:24 am

TheBeard wrote:Personally (and unreasonably), I was hoping that it would be done by friday for my trip. Oh well... it'll be out soon enough, and besides, I recently picked up "Tsukihime" and "One ~To the Radiant Season~" from a friend I made in my Calc class, so I guess I'll play those and watch some anime on the way down (God knows I have enough unwatched anime to last me a month). I wish I could use my external hard drive that I store all of my anime on while in the car, but it needs power, so I'll just copy some series' over to my laptop's internal and watch those.
Just going off of the FSN anime for comparison, Tsukihime is the superior TM work anyways.

Rin's up there with Arcueid, Kohaku, and Akiha in terms of awesomeness, but overall, Tsukihime's cast is more lovable, and Shiki has all of Shirou's badassery (and then some) and none of his traditionalist views.

You'll still have Kagetsu Tohya and Melty Blood to keep you entertained after that, as well. (the former was translated by Beast's Lair rather than MM; you can usually find the patch on 4chan's /rs/)

Hopefully this Tsukihime remake that's coming out here before long will sell well enough to bring about the serious Tsukihime sequel that a lot of us have been wanting.

ONE is shit for the most part, though. Kouhei's and Nanase's interactions are pretty funny, but aside from that, its not worth reading.

Henza
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Henza » October 9th, 2008, 4:35 am

I thought it would be done when it was done...
Woot... the final route is coming out!

Unread post by Message » October 9th, 2008, 7:01 am

Kiirnodel wrote:So the voicing is done, is there any word on whether or not the original printing of the Realta Nua disk will be compatible with this patch?
Please read and reply to this post, if you can: viewtopic.php?p=39618#39618

Ausdoerrt
Addict

Unread post by Ausdoerrt » October 9th, 2008, 7:15 am

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Almost here can't wait :P :twisted: :shock: :D

(what a useless post)

Sprawly241
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Sprawly241 » October 9th, 2008, 7:51 am

Well, if they are just fixing bugs, then hopefully they know from the past two patches what the heck they are doing and there won't be any bugs to fix. ^_^

AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread post by AlinSabel » October 9th, 2008, 8:28 am

Sprawly241 wrote:Well, if they are just fixing bugs, then hopefully they know from the past two patches what the heck they are doing and there won't be any bugs to fix. ^_^
Somehow, I don't think it's like that.

shirou210
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by shirou210 » October 9th, 2008, 8:55 am

AlinSabel wrote:
Sprawly241 wrote:Well, if they are just fixing bugs, then hopefully they know from the past two patches what the heck they are doing and there won't be any bugs to fix. ^_^
Somehow, I don't think it's like that.
Hmm..
Yeah, I agree with that...
Making patches are time-wasting and hard...
So, don't think, that this is very easy to make...
But, it's really hard... :roll:

DemiGod911
Totally hardly posted

hmmmm... about time?

Unread post by DemiGod911 » October 9th, 2008, 10:09 am

so,... where can i get the beta? i can live threw the agony of it crashing every other frame... after all... i have locked my self into my attic eating rats, cockroaches and insulation waiting for the final release... i don't even remember how many years have past...

AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread post by AlinSabel » October 9th, 2008, 10:15 am

What beta? There is no publically available beta for F/SN.

DemiGod911
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by DemiGod911 » October 9th, 2008, 10:22 am

what a let down -.-'; oh well... more rats and cockroaches for me then

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » October 9th, 2008, 1:25 pm

AlinSabel wrote:What beta? There is no publically available beta for F/SN.
Indeed. Besides they already had a few people already piced out to do the beta testing already. Never the less at least they have a few people already doing quality testing to make sure the game doesn't have any bugs in it and whatnot.

Gquain
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Gquain » October 9th, 2008, 3:45 pm

[[10/9: Update. Voice insertion complete. Currently fixing bugs.]]

Maybe i should visit this site more often...
I can't wait any longer xD

sozuke
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by sozuke » October 9th, 2008, 5:53 pm

almost there, keep up the good work guys or else sakura won't be too happy.

Ausdoerrt
Addict

Unread post by Ausdoerrt » October 9th, 2008, 7:32 pm

Well, bug-fixing is the most tedious and possibly a very long process. Thankfully, the engine F/SN is running on is not horribly complex ^__^

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » October 9th, 2008, 8:18 pm

Ausdoerrt wrote:
Well, bug-fixing is the most tedious and possibly a very long process. Thankfully, the engine F/SN is running on is not horribly complex ^__^
i rawr at your post...

Tash
Addict

Unread post by Tash » October 9th, 2008, 10:17 pm

Ausdoerrt wrote:
EVERY process is "the most long and tedious process". Translating this game must be boring as heck.

abscess

Unread post by abscess » October 9th, 2008, 10:28 pm

Tash wrote:
Ausdoerrt wrote:
EVERY process is "the most long and tedious process". Translating this game must be boring as heck.
Well... I know very little of programing, but I do remember struggling for hours looking for a goddamn error in the code that just didn't want to show up. I wouln't say it's the longest, but tedious, it is.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

Ausdoerrt
Addict

Unread post by Ausdoerrt » October 9th, 2008, 11:41 pm

Tash wrote:
Ausdoerrt wrote:
Well, I'd reason that at least translating should be more fun (until you get to fixing spelling errors anyway), especiall if you like the subject... But I guess it's just me and the reverse holds true as well

I can argue about bug-fixing being the hardest though, by pointing to all the games there that were released without all bugs fixed, and some still being fixed by companies or fans years after release.

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » October 9th, 2008, 11:56 pm

Well once the 3.0 Installer is finished I'll expect there will be at least a 3.1 to fix most of the typos, bugs and whatever they missed since it always tends to happen. I guess that's the reason why they have those bug and typo repots threads just in case though.

Well you can tell that I'm kind of bored of waiting and felt like I had to say something about this matter.