Heaven's Feel Progress

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » June 1st, 2008, 1:30 am

Shikiller wrote:Play some real emotional games. Planetarian, Clannad, Narcissu, True remembrance. You will be totally inmune to anything else.
Also drop out of TWD and Aikido, focus on Judo and Kendo, seriously.
meh, just one shot of f/sn and I'm totally immune to anything else. planetarian, narcissu, all of them.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

raislash
Might just like this board

Unread post by raislash » June 1st, 2008, 8:17 am

*offtopic mode:on*

hmm..about immunity..True Remembrance is not that emotional...the only thing that i think when i play that game is only "nice loli FTW^^"........

well,and clannad....i think i only cried during Fuuko and Tomoyo route^^...Nagisa story is boring-_-..i know my parents sacrifice much more than that for meT_T...(rant:my mother got her dentist degree but she throw all of it away only to teach me when i was still elementary school...)

F/S N...i admit i cried when the story about Saber background and Archer background...also when Shiro become really gar and defeat archer...

in conclusion: i'm still not immune to all of this emotional scene......P.S.:my tears even drop at internet cafe when i read Naruto....Itachi story is just too sad..especially the newest chapter

*offtopic mode:off*

Chivi
Addict

Unread post by Chivi » June 2nd, 2008, 1:13 am

went up about 10%

Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Catastrophe » June 3rd, 2008, 6:12 pm

day 13 done :)
hang in there tj!!
(orders a new imouto for him) :P
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN

drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread post by drizzt_rocks » June 4th, 2008, 12:19 am

woohoo another day down for the count ^_^

Orders imouto for himself while patiently waiting for the rest of the days to complete. Whats that Taka ... you want an imouto well not till you finish translation :P

Chivi
Addict

Unread post by Chivi » June 4th, 2008, 1:10 am

40% done on 14th day

Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Cat Megex » June 4th, 2008, 1:13 am

Chivi wrote:40% done on 14th day
TakaJun may have been overly pessimistic with his time estimate yesterday, then.

Unless he suddenly decides to take a lot of breaks....

DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread post by DarkRedSky » June 4th, 2008, 1:34 am

How about someone send him ONE imouto for good faith. So that we can garner his trust?

Go Taka Go. 2 days and an epilogue left. Almost there.

drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread post by drizzt_rocks » June 4th, 2008, 4:18 am

HOLY CRAP I think my plan of not giving him any imoutos until he completes the translation worked. Wow 40% of day 14 in one day. At this rate we will be done in 2 - 3 weeks ^_^

flurk
Crack Addic!

Unread post by flurk » June 4th, 2008, 5:09 am

haha, to quote chandler from friends, "my gates have opened" after i did fsn. it turned me into a sentimental and melancholic person.... for quite a while
raislash wrote:P.S.:my tears even drop at internet cafe when i read Naruto....Itachi story is just too sad..especially the newest chapter
that's strange because i was entirely neutral about it when i read it. i did shed some manly tears though, WAY BACK THEN at haku & zabuza.. but yeah i think i'm getting immunized now.. good thing/bad thing?

and i'm glad that takajun is taking his time on hf. that's how i should be done. good for you
Sir Bedevere: How do know so much about swallows?
King Arthur: Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know.

drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread post by drizzt_rocks » June 4th, 2008, 7:17 am

Pfft other than Crisis Core's ending I cant remember the last time I shed manly tears. Well maybe a little during Kohaku's route in Tsukihime ...
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO

Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Catastrophe » June 4th, 2008, 4:01 pm

question here.
are proofers/testers already working?
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN

saintv77
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by saintv77 » June 4th, 2008, 6:26 pm

Yeah, I'd like to know too if people are editing the days already translated. I mean it would be a bit of a shame if you were waiting for 100% before proofreading parts that've been completely translated.

Of course it's your project and you're completely free to do what you want.

Tweety3187
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Tweety3187 » June 4th, 2008, 6:58 pm

editing what has been translated so far would be a wise idea, however, note that the people who will be doing the editing are takajun, who is currently translating, and tjm.....and i really don't know how their work is usually divided but i could think it'll be problematic somewhat

that's just regarding the editing part though, dunno about proofing :)

Neko Arc
Might just like this board

Unread post by Neko Arc » June 4th, 2008, 11:38 pm

Shikiller wrote:Play some real emotional games. Planetarian, Clannad, Narcissu, True remembrance. You will be totally inmune to anything else.
I played Narcissu after reading you. It was sweet, sad and awesome, thanks. Also, Planetarian is the best VN ever ;_;

do people really find Continuation of the Dream that sad? to me is just TSUKIHIME- Arcueid true end- MK II. And i find the original better.
But i guess it will be the opposite if you played F/SN first.

TakaJun

Unread post by TakaJun » June 5th, 2008, 12:19 am

Catastrophe wrote:question here.
are proofers/testers already working?
Yes. They are working. Well, more like "he" is working.
I had several proofers to start out with, but some have stalled, and only one's keeping constant progress now.
The editor is on day 9 as we speak.
I'll probably start nagging him after I'm done with the translation :D

drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread post by drizzt_rocks » June 5th, 2008, 1:53 am

Woohoo go Taka another 30% of day 14 in the bag ^_^
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO

Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Cat Megex » June 5th, 2008, 2:57 am

drizzt_rocks wrote:Woohoo go Taka another 30% of day 14 in the bag ^_^
Shall we add another imouto to the queue?

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » June 5th, 2008, 3:45 am

Nice to see it going well. Anyways, the installer won't be taking as long now this time (since Message and phib and other few were putting the voice patch together), it might even be finished before September.

BTW: Did you see the General check at the bottom of the forum? They are.. locked...

Maes
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Maes » June 6th, 2008, 7:45 am

Einherjar wrote:BTW: Did you see the General check at the bottom of the forum? They are.. locked...
There were some good threads in there, so maybe they wanted to keep them around in some form.

Anyway, keep up the good work, guys. I'm looking forward to being able to read the 'best' path of the game.