Heaven's Feel Progress

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me
Posts: 537
Joined: November 29th, 2006, 6:57 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Unread post by puKKa » May 4th, 2008, 9:20 am

ayadew wrote:Maids arent hot IRL and being hot is fundamental for being a maid, thus the world fails..
stop stealing my quotes dmit!
► Show Spoiler
iddqd

Sobzob
Crack Addic!
Posts: 204
Joined: May 18th, 2007, 3:47 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread post by Sobzob » May 4th, 2008, 10:17 am

puKKa wrote:how about I take the 4 girls and make them maids instead then?
You can take 3 of them.
ayadew wrote:Maids arent hot IRL and being hot is fundamental for being a maid, thus the world fails..
Some maids are hot irl. But that's a very small amount, though.


And to go back on topic; Dark Sakura, you're so moe.

puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me
Posts: 537
Joined: November 29th, 2006, 6:57 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Unread post by puKKa » May 4th, 2008, 2:34 pm

Sobzob wrote:
puKKa wrote:how about I take the 4 girls and make them maids instead then?
You can take 3 of them.
ayadew wrote:Maids arent hot IRL and being hot is fundamental for being a maid, thus the world fails..
Some maids are hot irl. But that's a very small amount, though.


And to go back on topic; Dark Sakura, you're so moe.
There are only hawt maids, otherwise they are not maids, EOD.

And yes, gimme more dark sakura :3
iddqd

Miraploy
Crack Addic!
Posts: 173
Joined: April 19th, 2008, 5:35 am

Unread post by Miraploy » May 4th, 2008, 4:19 pm

Too bad maids don't exist anymore, much less hot ones. If they were really hot they would go and become a model rather than a maid. :wink:

ayadew
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 601
Joined: December 11th, 2007, 9:25 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread post by ayadew » May 4th, 2008, 8:12 pm

puKKa wrote:
ayadew wrote:Maids arent hot IRL and being hot is fundamental for being a maid, thus the world fails..
stop stealing my quotes dmit!
► Show Spoiler
Yes mistress, and on that topic:
I hope Dark Sakura will be more BDSM than Tohsaka ever tried to be in the Fate route
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!

puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me
Posts: 537
Joined: November 29th, 2006, 6:57 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Unread post by puKKa » May 5th, 2008, 8:25 am

Miraploy wrote:Too bad maids don't exist anymore, much less hot ones. If they were really hot they would go and become a model rather than a maid. :wink:
Guess some people can't grasp reality. There are only hot maids. If they are not hot then they are not maids, it's not up for discussion.

Dark Sakura is good in every way!
iddqd

Enigma
Addict
Posts: 77
Joined: May 12th, 2007, 5:07 pm
Location: United States

Unread post by Enigma » May 5th, 2008, 9:43 am

puKKa wrote:
Miraploy wrote:Too bad maids don't exist anymore, much less hot ones. If they were really hot they would go and become a model rather than a maid. :wink:
Guess some people can't grasp reality. There are only hot maids. If they are not hot then they are not maids, it's not up for discussion.

Dark Sakura is good in every way!
If they're hot, wear a maid uniform, but can't do maid things like cook or clean very well; are they still a maid?

Also, Maid guy?

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread post by Raitei » May 5th, 2008, 10:01 am

Enigma wrote:If they're hot, wear a maid uniform, but can't do maid things like cook or clean very well; are they still a maid?
well, you got a point there :P
Enigma wrote:Also, Maid guy?
you're referring to a butler?
puKKa wrote:Dark Sakura is good in every way!
yeah, except for the fact that black servant (or to be more specific, black saber) is there :P
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Alucard
Addict
Posts: 118
Joined: February 18th, 2008, 3:50 am

Unread post by Alucard » May 5th, 2008, 1:31 pm

how come the page keeps disappearing O_o

this is almost a daily occurance
Eternity is wasted upon the likes of you.

Balcerzak
Crack Addic!
Posts: 174
Joined: October 29th, 2007, 8:21 pm
Location: Michigan, USA

Unread post by Balcerzak » May 5th, 2008, 1:38 pm

Alucard wrote:how come the page keeps disappearing O_o

this is almost a daily occurance
It's not really disappearing. As far as I've seen it's just switching back and forth between being at http://mirrormoon.org/fatestay_night and http://mirrormoon.org/fate_stay_night , which doesn't really make it disappear, it just looks that way if you leave the page open and try to refresh it. Every time I've tried to access it by direct navigation, the site has always been able to find it. Now, as far as why it's doing that, is beyond me.

Enigma
Addict
Posts: 77
Joined: May 12th, 2007, 5:07 pm
Location: United States

Unread post by Enigma » May 5th, 2008, 6:54 pm

Raitei wrote:
Enigma wrote:If they're hot, wear a maid uniform, but can't do maid things like cook or clean very well; are they still a maid?
well, you got a point there :P
Enigma wrote:Also, Maid guy?
you're referring to a butler?
It was more a of a joke.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Enigma on May 5th, 2008, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

Unread post by Atriel » May 5th, 2008, 7:04 pm

That maid doesn't give surprise morning sex. Right? RIGHT?!?!

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Atriel on May 6th, 2008, 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

rubberchicken
Crack Addic!
Posts: 183
Joined: May 14th, 2007, 5:31 pm

Unread post by rubberchicken » May 5th, 2008, 8:48 pm

unmarked spoilers bad

Enigma
Addict
Posts: 77
Joined: May 12th, 2007, 5:07 pm
Location: United States

Unread post by Enigma » May 5th, 2008, 9:52 pm

Balcerzak wrote:
Alucard wrote:how come the page keeps disappearing O_o

this is almost a daily occurance
It's not really disappearing. As far as I've seen it's just switching back and forth between being at http://mirrormoon.org/fatestay_night and http://mirrormoon.org/fate_stay_night , which doesn't really make it disappear, it just looks that way if you leave the page open and try to refresh it. Every time I've tried to access it by direct navigation, the site has always been able to find it. Now, as far as why it's doing that, is beyond me.
When someone updates the page, they probably update the wrong URL...

This turned from a Heaven's Feel progress thread to a 'Let's talk about Dark Sakura and Maid thread'.

Ciel
Crack Desu!
Posts: 454
Joined: March 11th, 2004, 6:44 am

Unread post by Ciel » May 6th, 2008, 6:42 am

Speaking of maid guys and being on topic of fsn at the same time:

Image

najirra
Posting more than n00bs
Posts: 28
Joined: December 1st, 2007, 2:51 pm
Location: Belgium

Unread post by najirra » May 6th, 2008, 7:05 am

Oh my God why? WHY did you have to instil that horrible visual in our minds!?

Anyway... I'm glad HF is being picked up again. I was a little worried as to when I'd ever see the full release of the game's translation when it was put on idle but this has certainly given me some hope. It may take quite a good amount of time to be finished, but we should all be happy to know that it WILL come sooner or later.

AlinSabel
DESU DESU!
Posts: 726
Joined: April 1st, 2008, 10:49 pm

Unread post by AlinSabel » May 6th, 2008, 8:27 am

FAAAAARK.

/me claws eyes out and dies

Raven
Crack Desu!
Posts: 427
Joined: June 16th, 2007, 12:29 am

Unread post by Raven » May 6th, 2008, 1:59 pm

someone ought to be shot :x :evil:

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread post by Raitei » May 6th, 2008, 2:11 pm

here's a cure for your corrupted eyes, as well as to burn TJ's passion ^^ :lol: :
► Show Spoiler
Atriel wrote:
► Show Spoiler
what!? so you think a transformation from this :
► Show Spoiler
into this :
► Show Spoiler
is acceptable??
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Sobzob
Crack Addic!
Posts: 204
Joined: May 18th, 2007, 3:47 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread post by Sobzob » May 6th, 2008, 2:18 pm

Raitei wrote:what!? so you think a transformation from this :
► Show Spoiler
into this :
► Show Spoiler
is acceptable??
Definitely. Dark Saber is much more better looking~ Just like Dark Sakura.

Locked