Heaven's Feel Progress

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Anonymous__
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Anonymous__ » May 2nd, 2008, 6:31 am

All H-scene voices in Vocaloid.

Now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » May 2nd, 2008, 6:36 am

Chivi wrote:wow the 11th day is already at 50%... Takajun... I would give you a hug if I wasn't a guy
So when girls hug it's lesbian? :d
Last edited by ayadew on May 2nd, 2008, 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!

TakaJun

Unread post by TakaJun » May 2nd, 2008, 6:48 am

inferno_flamex wrote:Why after this, you shall send me all your imouto pics, even the ones you bathed together while 6years old... Through PM... ~Magic
Pics please
ayadew wrote:
Chivi wrote:wow the 11th day is already at 50%... Takajun... I would give you a hug if I wasn't a guy
So when girls hug it's lesbian? :d
Not when she's hugging a guy.

hmm, I see we're getting off topic, but I really dont see what else we can talk about... :D

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » May 2nd, 2008, 6:53 am

Well, we can talk how to reward you.

If I was a girl I'd dress as a loli-maid and give Taka suprise-sex every morning.
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!

inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by inferno_flamex » May 2nd, 2008, 10:33 am

Atriel wrote:
inferno_flamex wrote:Why after this, you shall send me all your imouto pics, even the ones you bathed together while 6years old... Through PM... ~Magic
Send me some of your sister and i will send of mine. :lol:

Caster is just hot, not cute. And pretty. And hot. And hot.
Sigh.. The only pic of her was found when she was browsing through my laptop WITHOUT MY PERMISSION... i must say... And i was severely.. uhmm... punished.. for that... Sadly... It has been a traumatic event..

Ayadew wrote:If I was a girl I'd dress as a loli-maid and give Taka suprise-sex every morning.
DONE!! ~Magic!

With the help of Caster's.. Uhhmm... uhh... magic potion... Yeah.. Thats right! Caster's special potion... Ayadew is now... A female loli!

A note to everyone else.. Please leave ayadew alone as SHE is the property of Taka now... So no one.. I mean NO ONE.. gets to hug/kiss/fondle/tease/rub/oggle/fap at her...

UNDERSTOOD!?

Now.... Who cares to donate their imouto's maid cosplay dress to Ayadew to motivate Taka?
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ

puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread post by puKKa » May 2nd, 2008, 11:38 am

ayadew wrote:Well, we can talk how to reward you.

If I was a girl I'd dress as a maid and give puKKa suprise-sex every morning.
fix'd

Also, stop just kissing takas ass, I want some mad maid sexor as well! ...or do you want to see HF only having Sader-ish characters -_-
iddqd

Alucard
Addict

Unread post by Alucard » May 2nd, 2008, 1:39 pm

page keeps disappearing?!
Eternity is wasted upon the likes of you.

Sobzob
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Sobzob » May 2nd, 2008, 2:48 pm

puKKa wrote:Also, stop just kissing takas ass, I want some mad maid sexor as well! ...or do you want to see HF only having Sader-ish characters -_-
I'll see you at uppcon this year, puKKa. And I shall be dressed as a maid with a penis.

Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Chunky-MonkeyLOL » May 2nd, 2008, 3:04 pm

Because giving another guy a hug automatically makes you gay. Riiiiight :roll:
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » May 2nd, 2008, 4:02 pm

puKKa wrote:
ayadew wrote:Well, we can talk how to reward you.

If I was a girl I'd dress as a maid and give puKKa suprise-sex every morning.
fix'd

Also, stop just kissing takas ass, I want some mad maid sexor as well! ...or do you want to see HF only having Sader-ish characters -_-
Bah, you're just jealous, and you'll spoil the original HF before I read it anyway.

Chivi
Addict

Unread post by Chivi » May 2nd, 2008, 7:38 pm

Chunky Monkey: it's simply because takajun doesn't want a hugz from another guy :O

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » May 2nd, 2008, 7:52 pm

Guys don't need hugs. Some only say that because they want to girls for a certain obvious reason.

puKKa

Unread post by puKKa » May 2nd, 2008, 8:48 pm

Sobzob wrote:
puKKa wrote:Also, stop just kissing takas ass, I want some mad maid sexor as well! ...or do you want to see HF only having Sader-ish characters -_-
I'll see you at uppcon this year, puKKa. And I shall be dressed as a maid with a penis.
I'm not really much into that stuff, but if you get a girl to do it for you, np!

Though, I don't know if I'll be able to make it to n?rcon this year. Working in sthlm now and going japan for 3 weeks planned already. But we'll see!
iddqd

goforit1
Addict

Unread post by goforit1 » May 3rd, 2008, 9:56 am

After all that went on in the UBW progress thread, I'm almost afraid to post here, even though I'm highly anticipating this release. :P

Are you translator(s) on a college/school schedule so you have the summer off? Or working a lot this summer?

P.S. I hope the thread stays open this time. :(

edit:
Day 14: 0% (190kb)
Day 15: 0% (500kb)
^^Damn that day 15! So huge! It's always deceptive when you say "Day 11 80%" since that's only 55% in reality. :(

puKKa

Unread post by puKKa » May 3rd, 2008, 12:45 pm

goforit1 wrote:After all that went on in the UBW progress thread, I'm almost afraid to post here, even though I'm highly anticipating this release. :P

Are you translator(s) on a college/school schedule so you have the summer off? Or working a lot this summer?

P.S. I hope the thread stays open this time. :(

edit:
Day 14: 0% (190kb)
Day 15: 0% (500kb)
^^Damn that day 15! So huge! It's always deceptive when you say "Day 11 80%" since that's only 55% in reality. :(
The reason because Day 15 is so big is simply because Dark Sakura is so awesome.
iddqd

Sobzob
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Sobzob » May 3rd, 2008, 8:25 pm

puKKa wrote:I'm not really much into that stuff, but if you get a girl to do it for you, np!

Though, I don't know if I'll be able to make it to n?rcon this year. Working in sthlm now and going japan for 3 weeks planned already. But we'll see!
I've already had that request turned down by countless girls... Or not countless, 4 to be exact. But that's countless in my world anyways. It's either me as a maid with a penis, or no maid for you. :(

puKKa

Unread post by puKKa » May 3rd, 2008, 9:17 pm

Sobzob wrote:
puKKa wrote:I'm not really much into that stuff, but if you get a girl to do it for you, np!

I've already had that request turned down by countless girls... Or not countless, 4 to be exact. But that's countless in my world anyways. It's either me as a maid with a penis, or no maid for you. :(
how about I take the 4 girls and make them maids instead then?
iddqd

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » May 3rd, 2008, 9:33 pm

Maids arent hot IRL and being hot is fundamental for being a maid, thus the world fails..

DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread post by DarkRedSky » May 4th, 2008, 12:57 am

The best I can do is probably buy everyone working on the project one of those pillows with the anime girls on it which they hug. Obviously the girls would be from FSN. Only problem is... 60-90 bucks per pillow and... crap never mind forget that I mentioned anything.

Keep up the great work.

Maes
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Maes » May 4th, 2008, 8:28 am

goforit1 wrote:P.S. I hope the thread stays open this time. :(
Well, the UBW thread was locked because it got waaaaaaaaay off topic. Let's just try and keep this one mostly about HF ;)