So who are we most gar for.

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Teh gar battle

Archer (uuh hot guy)
28%
Lancer (well he did get awesome in UBW)
33%
Berserker (you sick bastard)
10%
Shirou (NOO)
9%
Kirei Kotomine (manly!)
2%
Shinji (I bet you hate Sakura too..)
No votes
Gilgamesh
8%
Bridget (who?????)
6%
The person I missed
3%

Total votes: 87

Zarxs
Might just like this board

Unread post by Zarxs » March 30th, 2008, 3:15 pm

Lancer is just...so...sexy...erk!
I will create a utopia down here on earth. A peaceful and prosperous one. A sanctuary for those that are alive, and yet, in turmoil. I might not be able to accomplish this during my lifetime. But, the first step will have been taken by me. God will most likely approve of me deeds, and try to take me to heaven. And than, I will say to him, "I do not require the land above, nor your approval. Our utopia is down upon earth."

Dante Obscuri
Addict

Unread post by Dante Obscuri » March 30th, 2008, 11:13 pm

After UBW, Lancer is the obvious choice for me.

Infoceptor
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Infoceptor » March 31st, 2008, 5:34 am

My definition of a hero is someone who goes up against and defeats their greatest weakness. Lancer was undoubtably cool, but he was just doing what was convenient for him at the time. He never went through any major dilemmas or choices throughout the story, while both Shiro and Archer matured by a lot towards the end. Its gotta take an incredible amount of courage and willpower to confront and then overcome a lifetime of guilt over your actions. No regrets; i vote for Archer.

radical_number6
Addict

Unread post by radical_number6 » March 31st, 2008, 2:44 pm

Infoceptor wrote:My definition of a hero is someone who goes up against and defeats their greatest weakness. Lancer was undoubtably cool, but he was just doing what was convenient for him at the time. He never went through any major dilemmas or choices throughout the story, while both Shiro and Archer matured by a lot towards the end. Its gotta take an incredible amount of courage and willpower to confront and then overcome a lifetime of guilt over your actions. No regrets; i vote for Archer.
lame!!! then do you have to fight b4 making love? do you have to starve b4 eating? do you have to wake up b4 sleeping? NO!!! lancer GAR!!!!! Some people are borned heroes.

kerogoth

Unread post by kerogoth » March 31st, 2008, 3:03 pm

Oh hush, that is just Inforceptors opinion of 'what is a hero' you can't say it is wrong when its an opinion.

Me? Bridget. I do love traps. Oh, wait, Fate/Stay Night characters? Uhm... Gilgamesh. I love his 'mightier then everyone' personallity, he looks great in casual clothing, and he's got a whole vault of weapons of all sorts. That's just... *swoons*

Zarxs

Unread post by Zarxs » March 31st, 2008, 3:10 pm

Infoceptor wrote:My definition of a hero is someone who goes up against and defeats their greatest weakness. Lancer was undoubtably cool, but he was just doing what was convenient for him at the time. He never went through any major dilemmas or choices throughout the story, while both Shiro and Archer matured by a lot towards the end. Its gotta take an incredible amount of courage and willpower to confront and then overcome a lifetime of guilt over your actions. No regrets; i vote for Archer.
► Show Spoiler
I will create a utopia down here on earth. A peaceful and prosperous one. A sanctuary for those that are alive, and yet, in turmoil. I might not be able to accomplish this during my lifetime. But, the first step will have been taken by me. God will most likely approve of me deeds, and try to take me to heaven. And than, I will say to him, "I do not require the land above, nor your approval. Our utopia is down upon earth."

juaninu20
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by juaninu20 » April 1st, 2008, 2:13 am

Wow i don't get why so much ppl are crazy about "UWB" Lancer, i always thouk he was awesome (not joking) he just didn't get better in UWB i think he was cool since FATE , but the coolest male character has to be Gilgamesh , yeah i know , he horribly killed our lovely Ilya , he was about to rape Saber and whatever evil thing he does in HF scenario, he also looks like the typical rich gay guy we all hate in the bottom of our hearts , but man he's so awesome!! he owns everyone with his noble phantasm , if weren't cus hes stupid and always talks $%?$ instead of just saying "sayonara" and killing his oponents he would have beaten the war easly , yea maybe he wants to destroy humanity, but i really dont get a part of the story wether he became evil because of the holy grail or he was already evil, anyway but the coolest part of him is that he was so close of killing Shinji in a horrible way....that alones makes him awesome.

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » April 5th, 2008, 7:55 am

He did get better, from nothing he got humor and compassion.
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!

Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Superflonic » April 12th, 2008, 4:49 pm

juaninu20 wrote:"UWB"
UNLIMITED WORKING BLADESSSSSS
Candlejack, I wonder what hap

DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread post by DarkRedSky » April 12th, 2008, 8:07 pm

Superflonic wrote:
juaninu20 wrote:"UWB"
UNLIMITED WORKING BLADESSSSSS
I lol'd too.

I choose Lancer (UBW). Cause he dies in the best way possible. Manly.

Geburah san
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Geburah san » April 12th, 2008, 8:20 pm

I Choosed UBW Berserker, heck the fight against Gil was EPIC, and he even broke the chains(and the more divinity the stronger they are), something that no god did before, even Gil was astonished for that feat. And lastly even when he died his body did not surrender and stood.
Lancer was Gar too but unfortunately he didnt have much screen time, and Archer, well, we all know who started the "Gar" thing:p