too many hypocryte here?????

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

raislash
Might just like this board

too many hypocryte here?????

Unread post by raislash » March 25th, 2008, 7:21 am

well, again..let's talk about fact...the number of leecher in realta nua dvd torrent is increasing by ten-folds somehow......and i know that most of the people at internet is getting their game from torrent or some chinese dl site and the come here like they bought the game and complain here and there about bug........

i know there will be some of you that will say ..."STFU YOU N00B LEECHER...I BOUGHT THAT GAME LEGALLY FROM PALLETWEB AND HIMEYASHOP" but i did my research and this 2 weeks there's only 1 Fate/stay night game that actually sold from himeya and 3 realta nua DVD(and 1 of the buyer is japanese ).....i wonder where the other people get the game and the PS2 dvd from.....

my suggestion to MM....how about just admit it whole-heartedly that 98% of the people who dl the patch got the game from ilegal source and piracy...???i think everyone realize this already....

Maes
DESU DESU!

Re: too many hypocryte here?????

Unread post by Maes » March 25th, 2008, 7:32 am

raislash wrote:i know there will be some of you that will say ..."STFU YOU N00B LEECHER...I BOUGHT THAT GAME LEGALLY FROM PALLETWEB AND HIMEYASHOP" but i did my research and this 2 weeks there's only 1 Fate/stay night game that actually sold from himeya and 3 realta nua DVD(and 1 of the buyer is japanese ).....i wonder where the other people get the game and the PS2 dvd from.....
Because everyone that's played the UBW translation bought the game in the past 2 weeks, amirite?

I'll probably get bitched at for this because I'm not a mod, but
Do not discuss the usage of warez (illegally distributed copyrighted material) and do not ask for warez or where you can download copyrighted material from. Do not post links to warez either, this includes torrents linking to warez. We will never distribute full versions of commercial titles, so do not ask if we will release game x in its entirety.

serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread post by serialies » March 25th, 2008, 7:33 am

you do realise people owned the f/sn game much longer than "two weeks ago", i have no comment about RN, except that there are other vendors that sell it.
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.

Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Henduluin » March 25th, 2008, 7:48 am

Two questions:

1 - Why do you care? You're not one of the mm people.
2 - Why should mirror moon admit that other people download games? What's the point? They never claimed otherwise, nor is it their fault.
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.

Tweety3187
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Tweety3187 » March 25th, 2008, 7:49 am

wrong...

i bought my copy from play-asia, while they still have it in stock....

Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Chunky-MonkeyLOL » March 25th, 2008, 8:00 am

TC needs to lrn2speel
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer

miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread post by miszou » March 25th, 2008, 9:25 am

realta nua is pretty easy to get actually, you don't need himeya for it, so weird conclusion you draw.
And like everyone mentioned, the Fate patch is out for almost a year now, so I think everybody already has a copy :P
I know I got mine in Japan from a gameshop, so no himeya here either, himeya is way to expensive anyway.

and yeah this is the internet, of course a lot of people download, but we don't need to discuss the obvious. And I think you underestimate how many people bought the game. Unlike Tsukihime, Fate wasn't out of press and thus easy (and more cheaply) to get and unlike both, realta nua is a ps2 game and easily bought at any webshop selling games.
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely

Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread post by Ryuusoul » March 25th, 2008, 9:44 am

I bought my Realta Nua ltd ed from Amazon Japan, had it shipped to an agent, and then shipped to my home. This was about 2 weeks ago.

It is spelled "hypocrite" by the way.

I also bought F/SN in March or April of 2004 and again sometime in 2006.

raislash
Might just like this board

Unread post by raislash » March 25th, 2008, 12:03 pm

hmmm...that's quite right..sry..i was making this thread after i drink with my friends and i'm quite sober now....should have read the rules....sry...

MOD:you can lock this thread....i'm sober now

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » March 25th, 2008, 12:41 pm

raislash wrote:
MOD:you can lock this thread....i'm sober now
We forgive you =p

Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread post by Ryuusoul » March 25th, 2008, 1:43 pm