Fate/Stay Night ero removing patch

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Fate/Stay Night ero removing patch

Unread postby Enerccio » March 24th, 2008, 1:10 am

As the topic name says.

Readme!

Code: Select all
Fate/Stay Night - Fate and UBW censor patch 1.01

I.    Contains
II.   Requirements
III.  How to install
IV.   How to remove
V.    Credits
VI.   Changelog

I.CONTAINS:
voiced.xp3
unvoiced.xp3 < patch files
readme.txt < readme file

II.REQUIREMENTS:
- Fate/Stay Night
- Fate/stay night English v2.0 applied
- Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua (optional)

III. HOW TO INSTALL:
Unvoiced version:
1.if you don't have voices installed, just rename unvoiced.xp3 into patch<number>.xp3,

where number is bigger by one than last patch file in the directory where fate is

installed.
EX> if you have patch.xp3, patch1.xp and patch2.xp3 files in your fate directory already,

rename this file as patch3.xp3
2.copy patch<number>.xp3 to fate directory
3.Play

Voiced version:
1.if you have voices installed, just rename voiced.xp3 into patch<number>.xp3, where number

is bigger by one than last patch file in the directory where fate is installed.
EX> if you have patch.xp3, patch1.xp and patch2.xp3 files in your fate directory already,

rename this file as patch3.xp3
2.copy patch<number>.xp3 to fate directory
3.play

IV. HOW TO REMOVE:
1. Remove the patch<number>.xp3 you copied to the game from the fate directory.

V. CREDITS:
Made by Enerccio
Patch files created by ArchDemon
Fate/Stay Night English patch is made by mirror moon www.mirrormoon.org
Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua is trademark of Type-Moon and Fate/Stay

Night and Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua belongs to Type-moon.

If you found a bug or something, please write me an email to enerccio@gmail.com

VI. CHANGELOG
v1.01:
- form of release changed
- removed a bit from scenes more
- added fade/wait effects
- packed without bugs by ArchDemon

v1.00:
-saber ero scene 1 removed
-saber ero scene 2 removed
-rin ero scene 1 removed
-saber gallery pictures removed
-rin gallery pictures removed
-sakura gallery pictures removed

DW links and Mirrors:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2jer1r
http://rapidshare.com/files/101917704/c ... 1.zip.html
http://www.mediafire.com/?e5uzg9evizf
Last edited by Enerccio on March 24th, 2008, 9:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Carnelian » March 24th, 2008, 7:15 am

SO awesome man this really helps.. xD
rocked hard!
Carnelian
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » March 24th, 2008, 7:36 am

Nice for the pussies out there who can't stand to look at artwork of naked women.
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Message » March 24th, 2008, 7:46 am

Enerccio, while we appreciate the effort you have put in this, you should have contacted us before using our work for your own patch. Redistributing our translations is against the Fate/stay night English EULA, so your links have been removed.

If you want to create a non-ero patch for our translations, then please release it as a patch and not as a full redistribution of our translated script. You could create a patch6.xp3 with only the modified ks files, for example. Feel free to contact us directly for further details.

Unread postby inferno_flamex » March 24th, 2008, 8:12 am

Message wrote:Enerccio, while we appreciate the effort you have put in this, you should have contacted us before using our work for your own patch. Redistributing our translations is against the Fate/stay night English EULA, so your links have been removed.

If you want to create a non-ero patch for our translations, then please release it as a patch and not as a full redistribution of our translated script. You could create a patch6.xp3 with only the modified ks files, for example. Feel free to contact us directly for further details.

I guess i was just alittle too late... XDDDDD

This would also mean that for those that had already downloaded the links. Are not to share it.. right?

Oh.. And considering this is only a minor bump on the process. I guess i can safely expect that the new patch will be released soon? A non-ero version is a really good thing imho. My lil bro have been begging me to let him play FSN. Im glad that Enerccio have been given the 'thumbs up' from Message for this! :D
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Message » March 24th, 2008, 8:23 am

inferno_flamex wrote:This would also mean that for those that had already downloaded the links. Are not to share it.. right?

Right. Please wait for a more patch-like release.

inferno_flamex wrote:Im glad that Enerccio have been given the 'thumbs up' from Message for this! :D

That's going a bit far. Personally I'm not at all happy that Enerccio released this without asking us first, but in an 'official' capacity we're giving him some leeway since it's better to work together to get to a mutual understanding.

Also, Enerccio's work does not mean that we will not create our own F/sn non-ero. Speaking of which, did you just remove the scenes, or did you edit them, Enerccio?

Unread postby Enerccio » March 24th, 2008, 8:28 am

Message wrote:
inferno_flamex wrote:This would also mean that for those that had already downloaded the links. Are not to share it.. right?

Right. Please wait for a more patch-like release.

inferno_flamex wrote:Im glad that Enerccio have been given the 'thumbs up' from Message for this! :D

That's going a bit far. Personally I'm not at all happy that Enerccio released this without asking us first, but in an 'official' capacity we're giving him some leeway since it's better to work together to get to a mutual understanding.

Also, Enerccio's work does not mean that we will not create our own F/sn non-ero. Speaking of which, did you just remove the scenes, or did you edit them, Enerccio?

I am mostly done with patch release (yet I have to rewrite readme).

So far they are only removed, I was thinking about rewriting but removing was safer option (not sure how I can emu nasu).
Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Chivi » March 24th, 2008, 8:42 am

well, I got the patch (but I removed it, I didn't really like the way it was removed (I'm not complaining XD)), at the pages at the end, all the hentai scenes were blocked out with white squares, and if you're ingame, he skips the hentai part completely, but he leaves the explanation for why they're going to do the hentai. oh and by the way Enerccio, in the spoiler below, there's this cg I circled, I think you might want to block that out
Chivi
Addict

Unread postby Enerccio » March 24th, 2008, 8:46 am

Chivi wrote:well, I got the patch (but I removed it, I didn't really like the way it was removed (I'm not complaining XD)), at the pages at the end, all the hentai scenes were blocked out with white squares, and if you're ingame, he skips the hentai part completely, but he leaves the explanation for why they're going to do the hentai. oh and by the way Enerccio, in the spoiler below, there's this cg I circled, I think you might want to block that out

I polished removing a little more in v1.01

For the pic... that is listed as worksafe in game, hahaha, but yeah I will remove it
Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Chivi » March 24th, 2008, 9:05 am

not sure if you might like it or not, but maybe you should put a option for removing borderline cgs, like the one I posted; or not
Chivi
Addict

Unread postby Enerccio » March 24th, 2008, 9:18 am

V 1.01 released, links in first post

Chivi - it's removed now, but you can still uncensor it easy
Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » March 24th, 2008, 9:21 am

Chivi wrote:not sure if you might like it or not, but maybe you should put a option for removing borderline cgs, like the one I posted; or not

That would give enerccio a much bigger work load... i mean.. If that's the case, we should also take into consideration the scene where...

Saber was tied by Caster, under the church

Although there was no real ero involved... There is a visual suggestion of it..

I think its easier and safer to just cut out all scenes like that... It would also give those with the voice patch, a more 'complete' voice patch of the whole route. Since most of the non-voiced are ero-related.

On a side note... Has anyone played the non-ero ver of tsukihime? Was the ero scenes totally removed? Or modified?
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Chivi » March 24th, 2008, 9:26 am

hmmmmm, the patch is (abit) easier to install than the last one, but I still don't like how it skips the H-scenes, it gives me a feeling where there's a hole in the plot. it's a really odd feeling.

EDIT: I played Tsukihime with the non-ero patch, I think it was just removed, there were traces of a H-scene going to happen, but then it skipped it. The best example was Shiki's dream, the familiar was sent to him. He was about to go into a H-scene but then he wakes up from the dream.

also, I don't think that saber scene should be removed, it's not exactly that bad
Chivi
Addict

Unread postby inferno_flamex » March 24th, 2008, 9:37 am

Chivi wrote:hmmmmm, the patch is (abit) easier to install than the last one, but I still don't like how it skips the H-scenes, it gives me a feeling where there's a hole in the plot. it's a really odd feeling.

EDIT: I played Tsukihime with the non-ero patch, I think it was just removed, there were traces of a H-scene going to happen, but then it skipped it. The best example was Shiki's dream, the familiar was sent to him. He was about to go into a H-scene but then he wakes up from the dream.

Ah.. Its not all that obvious if the one playing does not know that the game is Adult Only in the first place. One would only think that he was dreaming, and that its the user's choice to 'choose' the girl.

Chivi wrote:also, I don't think that saber scene should be removed, it's not exactly that bad

True, i guess even in the anime. There was a scene that Shirou accidentaly met saber in the bath. But from where i stand, whatever that should be deleted... Is that one that DOES NOT made it throughfrom PC to PS2 RN. So if the bath scene is there in RN, by Nasu, claiming that its for Everyone (issit?). Who are we to argue?
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Enerccio » March 24th, 2008, 9:40 am

the bath scene is still there in text form, but background picture is removed
Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Phlebas » March 24th, 2008, 9:49 am

The abovementioned scene where Saber
is bound by Caster

is also in RN although I don't know whether it has the image.
Phlebas
Crack Addic!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » March 24th, 2008, 9:59 am

Enerccio wrote:the bath scene is still there in text form, but background picture is removed

Making 'white mist'-like cencors should do the trick for that scene.. XDDDD
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ayadew » March 24th, 2008, 10:01 am

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:Nice for the pussies out there who can't stand to look at artwork of naked women.

Not that I disapprove of hentai (Waiting for the uncensor edit myself =p), underage people could read it this way(depending on your morals) / worksafe, since it is a damn great story still without all the ero stuff (I guess sakuras route will be virtually destroyed tho)
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » March 24th, 2008, 4:58 pm

Chivi wrote:EDIT: I played Tsukihime with the non-ero patch, I think it was just removed, there were traces of a H-scene going to happen, but then it skipped it. The best example was Shiki's dream, the familiar was sent to him. He was about to go into a H-scene but then he wakes up from the dream.

The dream sequence was relatively easy to edit, yes, but no single scene was simply skipped. Lots of lines were removed, several were changed and some were added. Also some scenes got extra visual effects to replace the HCG images.

Unread postby Shirou » March 24th, 2008, 5:24 pm

What the fuck?!
You know this is censoring of the game right? and is not only the hentai that you want to censor but also just nudity.

While you are at it why not censor also violence? or is violence more aceptable than nudity and sex?

Fucking idiot, do you know how much are you shitting on Type-Moon by censoring their game?

SPOILERS : FSN is an adult ero game, not intended to be played by underaged people, and if you don't like some scenes you can just skip them. it wouldn't take more than 5 seconds pressing control.

god damn it i hate you all.
Shirou
Might just like this board

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat