Fate/Stay Night ero removing patch

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

Unread post by inferno_flamex » March 25th, 2008, 7:04 pm

Shikiller wrote:
i just find questionable why would anybody use a way to mofidy the game... didn't they know that they were downloading or buying an adult game with erotic content? even RN is not rated for all ages.
Mehh..
Its like buying a BK Whopper. They know there's pickles inside, but they buy em anyway... Now, if given the choice...

They would either throw those pickles away, or give em to someone who actually love em (some like ME!! XDD)

Dont tell me that eating the pickles is the only way for someone to experience the Whopper, and that by refusing to eat the pickles, one is causing disrespect to the great BK Whopper... XDDDD
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ

Shikiller
Crack Desu!
Posts: 288
Joined: April 13th, 2007, 1:58 pm
Location: Argentina

Unread post by Shikiller » March 25th, 2008, 7:05 pm

inferno_flamex wrote:
Shikiller wrote:
i just find questionable why would anybody use a way to mofidy the game... didn't they know that they were downloading or buying an adult game with erotic content? even RN is not rated for all ages.
Mehh..
Its like buying a BK Whopper. They know there's pickles inside, but they buy em anyway... Now, if given the choice...

They would either throw those pickles away, or give em to someone who actually love em (some like ME!! XDD)

Dont tell me that eating the pickles is the only way for someone to experience the Whopper, and that by refusing to eat the pickles, one is causing disrespect to the great BK Whopper... XDDDD
..... What the heck is a BK whopper? xD
Burger King something?

inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

Unread post by inferno_flamex » March 25th, 2008, 7:11 pm

Shikiller wrote:
inferno_flamex wrote:
Shikiller wrote:
i just find questionable why would anybody use a way to mofidy the game... didn't they know that they were downloading or buying an adult game with erotic content? even RN is not rated for all ages.
Mehh..
Its like buying a BK Whopper. They know there's pickles inside, but they buy em anyway... Now, if given the choice...

They would either throw those pickles away, or give em to someone who actually love em (some like ME!! XDD)

Dont tell me that eating the pickles is the only way for someone to experience the Whopper, and that by refusing to eat the pickles, one is causing disrespect to the great BK Whopper... XDDDD
..... What the heck is a BK whopper? xD
Burger King something?

*ehem..* woah.. Didnt see that coming.. Umm..

Its a burger from Burger king.. Really huge and uh.. Yummy... Especially huge.. With tons of stuffs in it...

http://sp1.yt-thm-a01.yimg.com/image/25/f11/156219753

BK Whopper = Burger King's Giant/Double Whopper Burger

Dont tell me there's no whopper burger in your local BK outlet... :shock:


Edit : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whopper
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ

Enerccio
Crack Desu!
Posts: 310
Joined: June 14th, 2007, 3:03 pm

Unread post by Enerccio » March 25th, 2008, 7:41 pm

Shikiller wrote:explain to me how using something that deletes CG's from the Gallery and removes entire scenes from the game is not modifying it o.O. Sure , you can take it, but you are still doing it if you use it.

question : that patch removes the bath scene with saber? or the cg's? if yes: why =s? what's wrong with them?
game itself is not modified.
just my patch files loads instead of original content.

only cgs = frontal nudity, not worksafe

Kanzar
Crack Addic!
Posts: 164
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 3:41 am

Unread post by Kanzar » March 25th, 2008, 10:04 pm

The only thing that is modified is the gaming experience.

And inferno_flamex, Burger King is known as 'Hungry Jack's' in my state, because some idiot had already bought the Burger King name. It's (now just was, I think) called Burger King in other states because the name licensing is per state, and the guy hadn't bought the name in other states.

EDIT to reply to chunk below: No chunk, A&W > In n' Out.
Last edited by Kanzar on March 26th, 2008, 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

lolipedofin
DESU DESU!
Posts: 915
Joined: May 31st, 2007, 12:04 am
Location: Lolitopia

Unread post by lolipedofin » March 25th, 2008, 10:07 pm

I don't think it'll remove that scene.... surely that scene is not unsuitable for 15 years old kid, isn't it? :? I have seen PS2 VN that's ported from PC eroge to have MUCH more suggestive, eye-candy, fanservice CG's and scenes to compensate the lack of real ero... of course with the addition of extra scene, enhanced story. extra route and extra ending....
Uchi kaeru....

ArthurPepper
Might just like this board
Posts: 31
Joined: April 11th, 2007, 6:54 pm
Location: LeMu

Unread post by ArthurPepper » March 25th, 2008, 10:45 pm

A non-eroge patch wil help to popularize this kind of game.

I don?t care if the game is +18 or not.
"Your head is not elegant, but I will accept it for tonight." - Assasin

"The cake is a lie." - Message

19

ArthurPepper
Might just like this board
Posts: 31
Joined: April 11th, 2007, 6:54 pm
Location: LeMu

Unread post by ArthurPepper » March 25th, 2008, 10:45 pm

A non eroge patch wil help to popularize this kind of game.

I don?t care if the game is +18 or not.
"Your head is not elegant, but I will accept it for tonight." - Assasin

"The cake is a lie." - Message

19

Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!
Posts: 371
Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 6:45 am
Location: Behind you with a loli

Unread post by Chunky-MonkeyLOL » March 26th, 2008, 12:41 am

In 'N Out > Any other burger joint.
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer

james-skarz
Addict
Posts: 66
Joined: August 14th, 2007, 11:07 am

Unread post by james-skarz » March 26th, 2008, 1:04 pm

Can I just say that there's already a "patch" of F/SN that's censored...it's called Realta Nua. :P. And really, that's why there's a skip key in F/SN - So that you can skip what you don't want. I'm sure anyone who doesn't like naked women won't be offended if it's on the screen for a 20th of a second.
LEADER OF THE GARSERKERS!!! ^_^

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!
Posts: 1036
Joined: August 26th, 2007, 1:25 am
Location: Away
Contact:

Unread post by Einherjar » March 26th, 2008, 1:12 pm

ArthurPepper wrote:A non eroge patch wil help to popularize this kind of game.

I don?t care if the game is +18 or not.
ArthurPepper, maybe you should consider getting another browser =S
You have been double posting, triple posting posting in the wrong thread a lot.

As for the patch, this isn't Realta Nua is it? You desciption is kind of confusing.

james-skarz
Addict
Posts: 66
Joined: August 14th, 2007, 11:07 am

Unread post by james-skarz » March 26th, 2008, 1:26 pm

Einherjar wrote:As for the patch, this isn't Realta Nua is it? You desciption is kind of confusing.
Umm..are you talking to me or Enerccio :S, because I'm not sure Einharjar :P.

And seriously, I even had to laugh at the words used in place of "penis" or "vagina". I'm honestly surprised he didn't end up saying something like 'poon-tang' with the number of times 'Shaft' was mentioned. Besides, F/SN is much more than an eroge but still an eroge. Enerccio it's a wonderful patch and all, but Realta Nua is a 'professional' censorship, I really think it'd be awkward if the UBW sex scene becomes Rin saying 'let's have sex' and then the next page is Shirou apologising...that'd look incredibly stupid, worse than Nasu's porno writing. :P
LEADER OF THE GARSERKERS!!! ^_^

Benny1
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 4
Joined: July 20th, 2007, 12:10 am

Unread post by Benny1 » March 27th, 2008, 3:58 am

This topic is absolutely enraging.

I am a fan of non-ero patches. No! I can't believe I just said that!

Oh, wait, you mean I have some form of JUSTIFICATION? Hey, why not let's listen to what this random person has to say!

First off, I have no privacy. I am on this computer in a room with three other computers, which are typically always in use. About the only time I am down here alone is if I stay up til past midnight, and get a migraine in the morning.

It is not worth a migraine to read an ero scene.

Of course, there are ways around this. Put it off to the side, and press control! And hell, I know a lot of people who just control through ero scenes, becuase they don't feel like reading them. Remember in Tsukihime? Where in Akiha's ero scene, there was a huge plot detail? If I had not used a non ero patch, and just set it in the side of the screen and controlled, I would've missed it all and not understood the ending! So, you have two options here. You can remove Shiki and Akiha fucking and keep the story, or remove both of them. This is implying, of course, that you have no privacy and that reading an ero scene really is not an option unless you want to wait for months to find the rare chance you're in the room alone.

I'm not skipping the ero becuase I'm "afraid to look at a vagina" or something. I don't even begin to fucking understand you people who say this. What makes you think I'm afraid of a vagina? I simply don't want my little sister and brother, and two older sisters, not to mention my parents walking in on me while I'm reading an ero scene. I've been skipping them all with F/SN, but probably won't bother with this patch becuase I'm retarded like that~.

tl;dr, people whining about ero patches, shut your fucking faces. Oh, and hint hint, there's an all ages official port of F/sn. Nasu clearly thinks it works just fine without ero.

Serpentarius
Might just like this board
Posts: 57
Joined: March 17th, 2008, 11:24 pm

Unread post by Serpentarius » March 27th, 2008, 10:23 am

james-skarz wrote:
Einherjar wrote:Enerccio it's a wonderful patch and all, but Realta Nua is a 'professional' censorship, I really think it'd be awkward if the UBW sex scene becomes Rin saying 'let's have sex' and then the next page is Shirou apologising...that'd look incredibly stupid, worse than Nasu's porno writing. :P
Nah, Shirou apologizing for sex wouldn't seem stupid at all. And in any case, it's impossible for it to be worse than Nasu's porno writing. >.<

Shikiller
Crack Desu!
Posts: 288
Joined: April 13th, 2007, 1:58 pm
Location: Argentina

Unread post by Shikiller » March 27th, 2008, 5:40 pm

Benny1 wrote:This topic is absolutely enraging.

I am a fan of non-ero patches. No! I can't believe I just said that!

Oh, wait, you mean I have some form of JUSTIFICATION? Hey, why not let's listen to what this random person has to say!

First off, I have no privacy. I am on this computer in a room with three other computers, which are typically always in use. About the only time I am down here alone is if I stay up til past midnight, and get a migraine in the morning.

It is not worth a migraine to read an ero scene.

Of course, there are ways around this. Put it off to the side, and press control! And hell, I know a lot of people who just control through ero scenes, becuase they don't feel like reading them. Remember in Tsukihime? Where in Akiha's ero scene, there was a huge plot detail? If I had not used a non ero patch, and just set it in the side of the screen and controlled, I would've missed it all and not understood the ending! So, you have two options here. You can remove Shiki and Akiha fucking and keep the story, or remove both of them. This is implying, of course, that you have no privacy and that reading an ero scene really is not an option unless you want to wait for months to find the rare chance you're in the room alone.

I'm not skipping the ero becuase I'm "afraid to look at a vagina" or something. I don't even begin to fucking understand you people who say this. What makes you think I'm afraid of a vagina? I simply don't want my little sister and brother, and two older sisters, not to mention my parents walking in on me while I'm reading an ero scene. I've been skipping them all with F/SN, but probably won't bother with this patch becuase I'm retarded like that~.

tl;dr, people whining about ero patches, shut your fucking faces. Oh, and hint hint, there's an all ages official port of F/sn. Nasu clearly thinks it works just fine without ero.

>>>there's an all ages official port of F/sn
it's not all ages.

>>>>Nasu clearly thinks it works just fine without ero

RN is riding on the original version popularity. Without the original Tsukihime or FSN not been intended originally as ero games, they would look very different.

Cheers for not using that ero patch.

Shikiller
Crack Desu!
Posts: 288
Joined: April 13th, 2007, 1:58 pm
Location: Argentina

Unread post by Shikiller » March 27th, 2008, 6:21 pm

Enerccio wrote:
Shikiller wrote:explain to me how using something that deletes CG's from the Gallery and removes entire scenes from the game is not modifying it o.O. Sure , you can take it, but you are still doing it if you use it.

question : that patch removes the bath scene with saber? or the cg's? if yes: why =s? what's wrong with them?
game itself is not modified.
just my patch files loads instead of original content.

only cgs = frontal nudity not worksafe
just because it's nudity? is there something wrong with that? i thought that the scenes were modified because they suck and you would skip them anyways? all the reasons to modify the game are unclear...

i?m starting to think that the patch real intention is to let underaged people play this games without being caught by their parents, or people who does not really get what they are playing.

I'll quote LVLLN. from Beast Lair's, he understands the matter and explained it better that i ever could. (Shirou quoted also quoted him, but made such a fuss)
--------------------------------------------
(...) The story is merely a vector with which to deliver the porn, regardless of how entertaining it is. What I have issue with is the idea that this undermines the work in any way, or that I should care if others don't appreciate the work due to such a hangup.(...)

(...)Tsukihime and FSN were clearly designed with the porn in mind. The sex scenes don't just happen naturally, there are blatant plot devices designed specifically to enable the sex scenes.
But that doesn't at all mean that these stories can't stand alone without the porn. And it doesn't mean that they aren't good stories in their own right(...)
(...)I think it's wrong to try to deny that it was clearly designed as a vector for porn, just to feel better about liking it. What I'm getting at is that, "Should the porn have been removed" is the wrong question to ask, as that ignores the ultimate purpose of the work.(...)

if you want to join this discussion : http://nrvnqsr.proboards20.com/index.cg ... 809&page=1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my point is that it seems that some people don't know that they are playing an eroge,thinking that removing and modifying all erotic and nudity scenes they are not playing an eroge anymore, just to feel better about themselves for liking a porn game while thinking that nudity and explicit sex is wrong. FSN is an eroge,you can't just complain about some nudity or sex, i personally think that is wrong to alter it for unclear reasons. and even just Saber's bath scene =S.

Enerccio
Crack Desu!
Posts: 310
Joined: June 14th, 2007, 3:03 pm

Unread post by Enerccio » March 27th, 2008, 7:13 pm

Shikiller wrote:
Enerccio wrote:
Shikiller wrote:explain to me how using something that deletes CG's from the Gallery and removes entire scenes from the game is not modifying it o.O. Sure , you can take it, but you are still doing it if you use it.

question : that patch removes the bath scene with saber? or the cg's? if yes: why =s? what's wrong with them?
game itself is not modified.
just my patch files loads instead of original content.

only cgs = frontal nudity not worksafe
just because it's nudity? is there something wrong with that? i thought that the scenes were modified because they suck and you would skip them anyways? all the reasons to modify the game are unclear...

i?m starting to think that the patch real intention is to let underaged people play this games without being caught by their parents, or people who does not really get what they are playing.

I'll quote LVLLN. from Beast Lair's, he understands the matter and explained it better that i ever could. (Shirou quoted also quoted him, but made such a fuss)
--------------------------------------------
(...) The story is merely a vector with which to deliver the porn, regardless of how entertaining it is. What I have issue with is the idea that this undermines the work in any way, or that I should care if others don't appreciate the work due to such a hangup.(...)

(...)Tsukihime and FSN were clearly designed with the porn in mind. The sex scenes don't just happen naturally, there are blatant plot devices designed specifically to enable the sex scenes.
But that doesn't at all mean that these stories can't stand alone without the porn. And it doesn't mean that they aren't good stories in their own right(...)
(...)I think it's wrong to try to deny that it was clearly designed as a vector for porn, just to feel better about liking it. What I'm getting at is that, "Should the porn have been removed" is the wrong question to ask, as that ignores the ultimate purpose of the work.(...)

if you want to join this discussion : http://nrvnqsr.proboards20.com/index.cg ... 809&page=1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my point is that it seems that some people don't know that they are playing an eroge,thinking that removing and modifying all erotic and nudity scenes they are not playing an eroge anymore, just to feel better about themselves for liking a porn game while thinking that nudity and explicit sex is wrong. FSN is an eroge,you can't just complain about some nudity or sex, i personally think that is wrong to alter it for unclear reasons. and even just Saber's bath scene =S.
tl;dr
patch was created because there are people who like it that way
you are not forced ot use and I will leave links for those who wants.

I myself love ero in typemoon games.

ArthurPepper
Might just like this board
Posts: 31
Joined: April 11th, 2007, 6:54 pm
Location: LeMu

Unread post by ArthurPepper » March 27th, 2008, 7:47 pm

Einherjar wrote:
ArthurPepper wrote:A non eroge patch wil help to popularize this kind of game.

I don?t care if the game is +18 or not.
ArthurPepper, maybe you should consider getting another browser =S
You have been double posting, triple posting posting in the wrong thread a lot.

As for the patch, this isn't Realta Nua is it? You desciption is kind of confusing.
Well, I am using Firefox...

And sometimes when I post appear "Debug Error"(?), and then I didn?t knew if I have posted or not

I was talking about the eroge removing patch for the PC Fate/stay night, my description is confusing?
"Your head is not elegant, but I will accept it for tonight." - Assasin

"The cake is a lie." - Message

19

lolipedofin
DESU DESU!
Posts: 915
Joined: May 31st, 2007, 12:04 am
Location: Lolitopia

Unread post by lolipedofin » March 28th, 2008, 5:17 am

ArthurPepper wrote:I was talking about the eroge removing patch for the PC Fate/stay night, my description is confusing?
Yes, a bit. "eroge removing patch" ?? What will you play then?? :?
Uchi kaeru....

Undream
Crack Addic!
Posts: 197
Joined: March 21st, 2008, 6:07 am
Location: There

Unread post by Undream » March 28th, 2008, 5:32 am

ArthurPepper wrote: Well, I am using Firefox...

And sometimes when I post appear "Debug Error"(?), and then I didn?t knew if I have posted or not

I was talking about the eroge removing patch for the PC Fate/stay night, my description is confusing?
You mean the Ero scenes, since eroge is the name of this kind of game, hence eroge removing patch would be the same as an unistaller xD
"...One must wait continuously, one must pursue endlessly.
They must realize that it was impossible to succeed yet
at the same time be capable of enduring patiently.
Is that... the story of a dream that shouldn't be waited upon?..."
Last Episode

Post Reply