Why do we hate/love Sakura

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Enerccio
Crack Desu!
Posts: 310
Joined: June 14th, 2007, 3:03 pm

Why do we hate/love Sakura

Unread post by Enerccio » March 23rd, 2008, 8:46 pm

There has been a lot of off topic elsewhere so lets rant about sakura here

why do I hate her

a) she is a slut
► Show Spoiler
b) she is boring at the start

c) she is not as hot as rin

d) she is a slut

e) she is a slut

f) she is a
► Show Spoiler
g) she
► Show Spoiler
h) she has
► Show Spoiler
i) she is a slut

inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

Unread post by inferno_flamex » March 23rd, 2008, 8:59 pm

Is there anyone that would love her BECAUSE she's a slut? XDDD

Meh.. Maybe shinji...

On the other hand.. except for afew SPOILERS!!.. By a certain someone... *nudge his ribcage* I've never read HF yet.. So based on my readthrough of Fate and UBW...

I'd say that i like her for her loyalty to shirou. Character wise only...
First place goes to Saber... Simply because im a fan of the 'King Arthur' legends since i was 7. But that's off topic...

Ah, I guess i can hate Sakura for her lack of... Determination. She needs to get up and do what she wants to in the first place..
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ

DarkEyes
Crack Desu!
Posts: 353
Joined: July 21st, 2007, 8:35 am
Location: ...the hill of swords

Unread post by DarkEyes » March 23rd, 2008, 9:02 pm

I dunn love/hate Sakura, but I like argueing, so counters to

a,d,e,i)
► Show Spoiler
b) she gets better later.. ever hear of "saving best for last" ?

c) but she is more busteh xD

f) dude.... that was like one of the best scenes in HF.. Besides, pretty much everyone in f/sn is technically a murderer xD

g) so? Kuzuki can't do that either (I dunno why I brought him in xD) and so can't normal ppl, like u xD

h) u think it's her fault? >.>

C'mon, keep teh arguements a'flowan' xD

Brizzle
Crack Desu!
Posts: 319
Joined: January 3rd, 2008, 10:34 pm
Location: In Despair

Unread post by Brizzle » March 23rd, 2008, 9:06 pm

Goddamnit!

If you find her boring and a slut, that's your personal feelings, although I vehemently disagree with you.
► Show Spoiler
Sakura is
► Show Spoiler
I really like Sakura. I didn't at first, but she has grown on me very much to the point where she is my second favorite character.

For the lulz...
► Show Spoiler

DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!
Posts: 286
Joined: February 20th, 2008, 12:07 am
Location: You tell me

Unread post by DarkRedSky » March 23rd, 2008, 9:54 pm

I love her cause... well must I have a reason? Come on it's Sakura.

But since this is an debate.

1)
► Show Spoiler
2)
► Show Spoiler
3)
► Show Spoiler
4)
► Show Spoiler

Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!
Posts: 371
Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 6:45 am
Location: Behind you with a loli

Unread post by Chunky-MonkeyLOL » March 23rd, 2008, 11:08 pm

► Show Spoiler

Rider > All, except Irisviel and Illyasviel.
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer

Sobzob
Crack Addic!
Posts: 204
Joined: May 18th, 2007, 3:47 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread post by Sobzob » March 23rd, 2008, 11:15 pm

No matter what anyone says, I like her.
And she's definitely hotter than Rin.
Edit:
Also, imo she's the best character in Stay Night.

s3raph1m
Posting more than n00bs
Posts: 22
Joined: February 24th, 2008, 6:46 am

Unread post by s3raph1m » March 23rd, 2008, 11:58 pm

cant really hate her, she:

1.
► Show Spoiler
2. cooks breakfast and dinner, knows how to cook, and you dont even need to ask/command. tell me where you can get a girl irl that does that.

3.
► Show Spoiler
but

4.
► Show Spoiler

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread post by Raitei » March 24th, 2008, 12:16 am

s3raph1m wrote:cant really hate her, she:

1.
► Show Spoiler
2. cooks breakfast and dinner, knows how to cook, and you dont even need to ask/command. tell me where you can get a girl irl that does that.

3.
► Show Spoiler
but

4.
► Show Spoiler
hear ya ^^
oh, if there are things that make me hate her, maybe because...
► Show Spoiler
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Retsej
Addict
Posts: 108
Joined: August 12th, 2007, 6:38 pm
Location: Georgia Tech
Contact:

Unread post by Retsej » March 24th, 2008, 12:22 am

Sakura is moe~

I love Sakura she's an awesome character
► Show Spoiler
I wanted Prester John, and Excalibur held by a moon-white arm out of a silent lake. I wanted to sail with Ulysses and with Tros of Samothrace and eat the lotus in a land that seemed always afternoon. I wanted the feeling of romance and the sense of wonder I had known as a kid. I wanted the world to be what they had promised me it was going to be, instead of the tawdry, lousy fouled-up mess it is.

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

Unread post by Atriel » March 24th, 2008, 1:09 am

She's hot. Until i read HF that's my only reason.

Brizzle
Crack Desu!
Posts: 319
Joined: January 3rd, 2008, 10:34 pm
Location: In Despair

Unread post by Brizzle » March 24th, 2008, 1:44 am

► Show Spoiler

Kansho
DESU DESU!
Posts: 740
Joined: May 9th, 2007, 12:16 pm

Unread post by Kansho » March 24th, 2008, 1:56 am

Enerccio... you know that you are kinda... boring? If you want to coexist in a forum, stop shit like this. You're only bothering other forumites. I'm thinking to report your post as "totally out of sense". Is... childish. As you like Rin (me too but beh...) I can insult her as I want, and even make a post doing it. But I didn't do it. Nobody do it.

Convincent facts and nobody would question your opinion. I think. Instead that you was seeking to begin a flamewar...

a/ d/ e/ i/
- Child argument. Totally unrelated and unexplained subjective opinion.

b/
- She is a "plot machine".
► Show Spoiler
c/
- Totally subjective opinion. I disagree.

f/
-
► Show Spoiler
g/
- TOTALLY FALSE.
► Show Spoiler
h/
- Her fault? No. ^^U
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Kansho on March 24th, 2008, 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread post by Raitei » March 24th, 2008, 2:28 am

chill out, kansho.. you certainly remember that I was just like him (even though I joined this board latter than him) when I first got here, right? ;)
but certainly, we need to respect each other, so direct insult of one's favorite chara is inadvisable here... ;)
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Kansho
DESU DESU!
Posts: 740
Joined: May 9th, 2007, 12:16 pm

Unread post by Kansho » March 24th, 2008, 2:33 am

Raitei wrote:chill out, kansho.. you certainly remember that I was just like him (even though I joined this board latter than him) when I first got here, right? ;)
but certainly, we need to respect each other, so direct insult of one's favorite chara is inadvisable here... ;)
Sakura not even is my first favorite chara. I'm only saying that we need to show some respect here, as one of the basical rules of coexistence. Now, I'm defending her as I can defend any other character.

There are things totally out of place. This is one of it, and I as forumite didn't like it. I don't have why to stand it, even.
Last edited by Kansho on March 24th, 2008, 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.

Bleed
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 7
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 1:52 am

Unread post by Bleed » March 24th, 2008, 2:42 am

I really don't see how being slutty could be considered a bad thing, but I hate her just because I hate her, I dont know why. That kind of character just annoys me. She seems to be there only as a love interest, like Hinata from Naruto, not doing anything else but drooling over the protagonist. Maybe I'll change my mind once HF is translated though, looks like she has a much bigger part in it.

Kanzar
Crack Addic!
Posts: 164
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 3:41 am

Unread post by Kanzar » March 24th, 2008, 2:46 am

Bleed wrote:I really don't see how being slutty could be considered a bad thing, but I hate her just because I hate her, I dont know why. That kind of character just annoys me. She seems to be there only as a love interest, like Hinata from Naruto, not doing anything else but drooling over the protagonist. Maybe I'll change my mind once HF is translated though, looks like she has a much bigger part in it.
Apart from Shirou, she is the biggest part in HF. @_@

Kansho
DESU DESU!
Posts: 740
Joined: May 9th, 2007, 12:16 pm

Unread post by Kansho » March 24th, 2008, 2:46 am

Bleed wrote:Maybe I'll change my mind once HF is translated though, looks like she has a much bigger part in it.
She is the main girl in HF. Of course that she has a much bigger role in it. She's the core of HF along with Shirou.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.

Undream
Crack Addic!
Posts: 197
Joined: March 21st, 2008, 6:07 am
Location: There

Unread post by Undream » March 24th, 2008, 2:47 am

damn.. now i hate her..
At this rate i wont have any reasons for reading HF T_T

Kansho
DESU DESU!
Posts: 740
Joined: May 9th, 2007, 12:16 pm

Unread post by Kansho » March 24th, 2008, 2:52 am

Undream wrote:damn.. now i hate her..
At this rate i wont have any reasons for reading HF T_T
You hate/like her for other people opinions? Wait to the route and then give your own opinion.

And...
► Show Spoiler
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.

Post Reply