What kind of servant could you be?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Your IDEAL Servent Class.

Saber
17%
Archer
19%
Lancer
11%
Caster
18%
Assassin
13%
Rider
3%
Berserker
10%
Avenger
8%

Total votes: 132

Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Kansho » April 8th, 2008, 10:52 am

Assassin, probably.

Or a quick class, like Lancer or Rider.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.

OceanBlue
Addict

Unread post by OceanBlue » April 10th, 2008, 12:30 am

Hmm....

Saber - I have barely any physical strength.
Lancer - See above.
Archer - See above and add the lack of hand-eye coordination. Unless I develop some awesome ub3r-h4x Noble Phantasm comparable skills, I don't think Archer would work.
Rider - I don't like animals very much.
Assassin - I doubt I'd be fast or stealthy enough. Don't you have to be one of the Assassins that operated under the name [Add name which I can't remember], anyways?
Caster - I don't know magic nor know how to manipulate prana.
Beserker - Possibly the only one I could be due to a lack of requirements.
Avenger - Not sure of the requirements.

nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread post by nobaka » April 10th, 2008, 2:24 am

Caster, most likely. Next would be Rider/Saber.

I study physics and string theory in my spare time, studying to be a cert. veterinary behaviorist, and and I fence. But yeah, Caster/Rider are the only logical choices for me.

flurk
Crack Addic!

Unread post by flurk » April 12th, 2008, 3:19 am

^^
► Show Spoiler
Sir Bedevere: How do know so much about swallows?
King Arthur: Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know.

lieuto
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by lieuto » April 12th, 2008, 3:22 am

Avenger since I don't have any skills that apply to the others.

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » April 12th, 2008, 7:59 am

Caster likely, but might as well be Rider.
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!

Swartt
Addict

Unread post by Swartt » August 2nd, 2008, 4:03 am

I would probably be Archer (not casue i'm gar), the reason is that i have always had a thing for archers, every time I get to choose between diffrent classes like mercenary, suportive or ranged, I would always choose ranged. In 99% of the cases when i play video games or board games I play as an archer, I just can't see myself as another class since i pretty much suck at everything related to fighting, but then again I'm not a fighter. Cool

Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Inverted » August 2nd, 2008, 5:02 am

Beserker as I suck at everything else. Also because of my bipolarity.

tapio91
Into 17 Pieces

Unread post by tapio91 » August 2nd, 2008, 12:41 pm

Hmm, i could never become a servent, though i am divine, so that is a problem there, but if you took away my godly "epicness" i would probably be an
saber or a lancer cuse swords and lances are those weponds i would choose if i had that op. in a fight and it is those i can handle the best.

***edit***
Hmm i could probably become a rider too, but not cuse i like animals or that very good at riding. but it would be nice too swing your wep from the back of a dragon^^
Last edited by tapio91 on August 2nd, 2008, 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » August 2nd, 2008, 12:43 pm

Berserker...
To kill until you die...what an easy way to live.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!

inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by inferno_flamex » August 2nd, 2008, 1:26 pm

tapio91 wrote:Hmm, i could never become a servent, though i am divine, so that is a problem there, but if you took away my godly "epicness" i would probably be an
saber or a lancer cuse swords and lances are those weponds i would choose if i had that op. in a fight and it is those i can handle the best.

***edit***
Hmm i could probably become a rider too, but not cuse i like animals or that very good at riding. but it would be nice too swing your wep from the back of a dragon^^
As much as i enjoy seeing this thread been revived...

Tapio, ur misunderstanding the topic question...

~~~It is not which class you WANT to become... But which class you would FIT into..~~~

So if you're not fond of animals, and have no skills in riding horses... Or even able to do some tricks with a bicycle even...
You're not fit to be in Rider class...

If you're not good with a bow and arrow, or have no experience in using a gun, or u sux at 3points in basketball... You're not fit to be an Archer class.

If you've never trained with a sword (i'll accept being good at batting the baseball i guess :P ), you're never going to be called as a Saber.

If you're in the school wrestling/rugby/american football team or someone your friends call a 'big guy' (or if youre a bad assed bully)... You would pass as a Berserker!

If you're one of those 'Honors' students in your school with a ridicilously large brain... Caster for you.. Or maybe you have.. 'The Gift!'...

If you're in the track team, quick and agile, or have actually thrown a javelin as a sport... You would be an ideal Lancer

If you are a quiet person that always notice what others dont, and then BOOM! You're in their face... Then you could get called as an Assasin.

Or if you're simply 'misunderstood' or the 'freak', the whole world is against you... That would make you available for the Avenger class...

~~If you really want to be classified as an "Rider" class.. Try to back it up with something that you CAN do as a human..
Its not that hard... Just find something that you're good at.. And try to reason it out that it would be a great attribute as that specific class..
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ

tapio91
Into 17 Pieces

Unread post by tapio91 » August 2nd, 2008, 2:05 pm

inferno_flamex wrote:
tapio91 wrote:Hmm, i could never become a servent, though i am divine, so that is a problem there, but if you took away my godly "epicness" i would probably be an

***edit***

~~~It is not which class you WANT to become... But which class you would FIT into..~~~

So if you're not fond of animals, and have no skills in riding horses... Or even able to do some tricks with a bicycle even...

If you're not good with a bow and arrow, or have no experience in using a gun, or u sux at 3points in basketball... You're not fit to be an Archer class.

If you've never trained with a sword (i'll accept being good at batting the baseball i guess :P ), you're never going to be called as a Saber.

If you're in the school wrestling/rugby/american football team or someone your friends call a 'big guy' (or if youre a bad assed bully)... You would pass as a Berserker!

If you're one of those 'Honors' students in your school with a ridicilously large brain... Caster for you.. Or maybe you have.. 'The Gift!'...

If you're in the track team, quick and agile, or have actually thrown a javelin as a sport... You would be an ideal Lancer

If you are a quiet person that always notice what others dont, and then BOOM! You're in their face... Then you could get called as an Assasin.

Or if you're simply 'misunderstood' or the 'freak', the whole world is against you... That would make you available for the Avenger class...

~~If you really want to be classified as an "Rider" class.. Try to back it up with something that you CAN do as a human..
Its not that hard... Just find something that you're good at.. And try to reason it out that it would be a great attribute as that specific class..
kk, well ill still hold on too saber then, not that fast so ill guess lancers out of the question,
and rider, it's not that i dont like like em just that i dont like the smell^^ but im great with bike's well i cant do the moste uberawsome tricks like flips etc, but i can do some small stuff=), and then im a bit of a genius so i guess i could become a caster, even though i dont like the class that much...
but i can fight with both sword's and lance's and i can ride a horse quite well. so.. ill stay with what i claimed! perhaps...

Swartt
Addict

Unread post by Swartt » August 2nd, 2008, 5:01 pm

inferno_flamex wrote:If you are a quiet person that always notice what others dont, and then BOOM! You're in their face... Then you could get called as an Assasin.
Hmm, Acording to this I would be assassin, execpt that I don't notice stuff that others do, so I would be a shitty assassin. Well i guess I'll keep to archer even though i have no skill in archery
Last edited by Swartt on August 2nd, 2008, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Uberoy » August 2nd, 2008, 5:01 pm

Hmm, I'm pretty much into Swords and I have trained both Kendo and Iaido so I think Saber would suit me the best.
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.

sozuke
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by sozuke » August 2nd, 2008, 6:15 pm

inferno_flamex wrote:

***edit***

I would be a saber class due to my swordmanship skills or an an assasin class because i can get around w/o being noticed and I see things others don't plus i am fast in certain sitiuations

Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Shirosaki » August 3rd, 2008, 1:50 am

Hmm i'm on the track team and can jump nearly five feet and have tried this while hitting 5 darts on the bulls eye so assasin, i had an 4.0 gpa so caster works to, i rode an elephant and a horse so rider could also work, i have a claymore that i can lift with one hand (picks at request), used to play around with a javelin until i threw it and killed my cat so am i to late for lancer? and as for archer i've sniped a few animals back in the day. only thing i wouldn't fit in would probably avenger only because i'm a people person, saber also because i only took kendo when i was little(still got 4 of the trophies 8))

HeartCard
Addict

Unread post by HeartCard » August 3rd, 2008, 2:04 am

This makes me want to write my own Holy Grail War about this forum. 7 masters, 7 servants, all of which are users. And of course...A certain mod is the whorely grail(lol).
As for the topic at hand...

It's hard to say. I'm much like Hercules if you put me in a class. I would fit in most of the classes really. I mean I hate to brag but:
I'm kinda fit(Not like GARness albeit, but more like Lancer/Emiya), I have near-flawless Reflexs and Instinct, I'm a wonderful Drop-of-a-hat type of thinker(normally with comedy but it works fine in video games such as Soul Calibur or Warcraft III as well), I've trained with (albeit makeshift versions of) all kinds of weapons(other than a gun), and my body's health is pretty much superhuman along with it's rate of healing(Not Saber/Wolverine, but about three times the average is still impressive.
Put me in berserker and I could probabley best most heroes like Rider, Archer, and such. Albeit I'm doomed against anything uberhaxstrength like Garzerker or Sabah.

My stats would probabley be:

STR: B-
AGI: C+
END: B+
MAG: A- or C *Note*
LUK: E
NP: D-

Note on MAG: If you translate Conceptualization, Intellectual Capacity, or just general Strategic Understanding as Magic ability then it's A-. If it's actual magic, that cuts me down to my Mediation, Medititation(sc?), and Aura Enhancement. The later of which could just be dillusion.
Note on NP: The closest thing to a NP I have would be a certain striking technique that can make one's hand break through most skin/muscle/bone/etc(albeit said same techinque break's the user's arm), which would be Anti-Personal but rather useless when one could just use a sword to do the same amount of work. >_>

Compatability Chart (IMHO):
► Show Spoiler

So yeah that's about it. I'd prefer to be an Archer if possible, but I would be fine as a Saber also.
Also another note: Could you people keep in mind that all the servants of legend were human themselves once? Or hell, just
► Show Spoiler
P.S. : For clarification (If I recall correctly that is), Servants in the Holy Grail do not come about from being Heroic/Epic Spirits. Being a Guardian is all that is required to enter the Holy Grail War.
All that is required is that you made a pact with the world. In exchange for something, you promise your eternity to serve the world for all of time whenever disaster is to come about.
Any of us could do it, and also remember that by making the pact now you could also enter into a Holy Grail War of the PAST(Emiya Case Scenario). Albeit you may not know it until you die and become a Guardian :P

I am So doing this "Holy Forum War" story now...

Carvi
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Carvi » August 3rd, 2008, 8:57 am

Most definitely Archer, done archery for 5 years now, I'm pretty handy with guns cause I had to learn it in Paramilitary education in school, got 14th place in state finals in marksmanship (guns not bows) =.=. I've got no idea whether i'd be good in baseball never tried but i don't think so xD but i am good in tennis ;P
And also like Swartt whenever i play RPGs, MMOs or w/e always choose archer class (except today cause i started playing Lineage 2 with a dagger xDD)

EDIT:
And not an Archer like
► Show Spoiler
or Gilgamesh (even though I'm GAR for him) just a normal Archer that attacks from afar and doesn't engage in close combat. ^^

nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread post by nanaya_shinya » August 4th, 2008, 6:46 am

Assassin class... I'm good at hiding, and just showing up out of nowhere. I do have enough speed to reach a target from an ambush position, and I prefer knives over swords.
(My kali/arnis training ended as soon as I quit using the kali sticks and just went with the knife...)

other reasons based on the other class:
Saber - I can barely keep my grip on swords (particularly when I'm attacking or clashing with another's sword/kali stick)
Archer - My aim sucks
Avenger - I could go with avenger class, but I don't have a reason
Caster - I'm barely passing in my grades
Lancer - I'm not good with long weapons
Berserker - I'm not the type that suddenly just smash everything in sight
Rider - I'm not good with animals and I don't have a license yet

password
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by password » August 4th, 2008, 5:15 pm

Well, I voted Archer as I am really really interested in Archery and I am, I must say, really really accurate too. I lack the endurance part though. I think I'd fare best as an assassin though, sneaking around is probably the best thing I have in my arsenal. And if holding grudges, living for vengeance and being full of hatred counts, I'd make one hell of an Avenger lol. I'd not make a good berserker, even with my really really short-tempered nature and my raging habits. I just don't have enough power output to be one. I could be a caster but I don't know any weird words(Well, German) at all, so, I won't fare well with spell casting lol, at least not in FSN. I'd love to be a rider, but I doubt any horse would accept me as its master lol, and I am evil with animals. And I love swords but I don't want to be Saber just because it sounds such a commonplace thing to me. Any moron can use swords lol, well, anyone with enough brains to not cut themselves up that is.