What kind of servant could you be?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Your IDEAL Servent Class.

Saber
17%
Archer
19%
Lancer
11%
Caster
18%
Assassin
13%
Rider
3%
Berserker
10%
Avenger
8%

Total votes : 132

What kind of servant could you be?

Unread postby inferno_flamex » March 23rd, 2008, 8:09 pm

So...

Alittle strange question..

What kinda servent could you see YOURSELF as... Should you one day be a Heroic Spirit?

NO.. Im not asking what kinda servent you WANT to be.. But which class would you best fit into, and why?

Reasonings can be based on your own personality, martial arts experience perhaps, attributes? Whatever you think is reasonable...
I believe there are some of you who might fit into more than one, so in the poll... Choose one where you think you would fit BEST..
Then discuss the others you have in mind here...
Because like Hercules, summoned as Berserker... He could also be summoned as a Saber or Archer (his bow of Hydra)

After thinking hard, I guess i could fall into Saber class territory... Considering im in my school kendo team. So i guess the experience is there... That outta count for something... Right?

Well Berserker is pretty easy to fall into, coz being pissed is the only way im gonna knock someone senseless... Ah, and i am big built with a really really slow reflex for feeling pain... (Its damn weird, i know!)

That's all i guess..
Im not smart enough to be a 'magus', can BARELY ride a bike, i get caught simply by goin to the toilet at night, nor can i shoot for nuts, and im sure as hell im not a fast sprinter to be lancer... And no, revenge is not my thing...

Quoted somewhere in here coz im just too lazy to write it all over again...

~~~OH!!

And you can just ignore about the 'low cut-off' points or whatnot... Stuffs like you need to be a 'certain sombody' to be Assasin... Oh and we would have low stats... and such...

things like these limits the fun of things...

Just think of it as if, your current human 'strengths/abilities' will be x10 in effectiveness... Because i said so... THERE!
Thus you SHALL be a match for a servent...

AND NO... RP Characters from anywhere does NOT COUNT!
Forget Ragnarok Online... Forget Maple.. NO... Its not you!
It is only 'Who you want to be'...

'You know who' is NOT summoned as Saber because she is good at Roleplaying... she's summoned as one because she is good in her real life.
Last edited by inferno_flamex on October 1st, 2008, 12:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Chunky-MonkeyLOL » March 23rd, 2008, 8:22 pm

Well, I really wouldn't fit into anything else besides either Assassin or Berserker, but I doubt I'd be an Assassin since I'm well...not that stealthy (despite knowing how to be).

So yeah I'd be a berserker since I've got this little switch inside me that when it gets flipped (either after being EXTREMELY pissed off, or seeing someone I love about to get the shit beaten out of em/raep'd) I lost control and pretty much either destroy or beat the hell out of everything in sight. Of course this has only happened a grand total of 4 times in my life. First time was when I was a little kid sparring and I wasn't doing too well so the kid kept taunting me until I cracked and kicked his ass. 2 other times were me just getting really annoyed at something. Last time was when my GF was about to get raped by some fuckheads on our way home from a party at 2am.

But seriously, I doubt I would really fit into any Classes. Now if they had a "geek who doesn't do anything but watch anime, reads fantasy/romance novels, and plays video games" class, then that would be the one for me.
KILL! MAIM! BURN! - Kharn the Betrayer
Chunky-MonkeyLOL
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » March 23rd, 2008, 8:24 pm

Considering none of us are famous, the highest stat we will ever get in ANY department will be an E-, so I doubt anyone can claim the Sabre class. If I DO get dragged for some reason into a holy grail war, I sincerely pray to be a Rider with a F-22 and hope it is easy to pilot...
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby DarkEyes » March 23rd, 2008, 8:35 pm

I'd be Berserker or Avenger... If I get mad, I just dunn care and beat shit xD But I guess I'd be more of an Avenger since I tend to HOLD grudges for a LOOOOOONGASS time, even after getting back :twisted:
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby AddleBoy » March 23rd, 2008, 8:41 pm

The only one that I think I would fit under is the Saber class, and that's just because I joined a sword fighting club at my college.
Then you realize... That there is no loli. And it's not the loli you're molesting, it's yourself.
AddleBoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » March 23rd, 2008, 8:41 pm

Chunky-MonkeyLOL wrote:Now if they had a "geek who doesn't do anything but watch anime, reads fantasy/romance novels, and plays video games" class, then that would be the one for me.
Can we classify that as a Caster's knowledge? Or maybe... The outcast-like avenger (Otaku Avenger!)?

Yeah... We would seriously be crappy spirits with E rank..

But who knows?? Maybe one day we could trade our cycle of life, to be a super buffed servent of mankind? -___-
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Zarxs » March 24th, 2008, 1:59 am

I think I would fit the Lancer role best because: I like polearms, I'm not easy to get rid of, and I'm Irish.
I will create a utopia down here on earth. A peaceful and prosperous one. A sanctuary for those that are alive, and yet, in turmoil. I might not be able to accomplish this during my lifetime. But, the first step will have been taken by me. God will most likely approve of me deeds, and try to take me to heaven. And than, I will say to him, "I do not require the land above, nor your approval. Our utopia is down upon earth."
Zarxs
Might just like this board

Unread postby Kiraiya » March 24th, 2008, 3:30 am

Lancer cuz i actually throw javelins as a sport and im one of teh top sprinters in the DFW area. i dont see any class other than lancer i would fit into except for maybe archer since im decent with rifles.
"Onii-chan Ich Liebe Dich!!!!!!!!!!!!"-German lolies ; Accept no Substitutes...
Kiraiya
Crack Desu!

Unread postby lolipedofin » March 24th, 2008, 6:13 am

From Ragnarok Online, when we were questioned in the novice area which job would suit us best, i was told to become Swordsman (like a lot of others). So maybe Saber would fit me, not to mention that i have some sense of righteousness and honor 8) (do i sound cool, or what?)...

Sneaking from behind is certainly not me, so Assasin is out of question (i'm quite crafty though). Caster, i don't think i'll fit the way nasu described magecraft, if were to be a magician, i would fall more into the type of Negi :D . I hate revenge, although sometimes i hold grudge, I can't run even for my life soi definitely not Lancer, Berserker... no. although sometimes i failed most of the time i can get a good control of my temper.

I think I'll make a decent rider, i love karting and such... and i'm an addict to speed, if i can get a gundam or f22 raptor, yeah, i would want to be rider.

Well, among all i guess Archer class is the one that will fit me most. I often goes to shooting Range, i'm bit of a fan of firearms.... I always love the idea of sniping, and always picture myself a sniper should i'm thrown into a war... And i most definitely think that i'm GAR enough to compete with Archer or Gilgamesh... :twisted:
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kanzar » March 24th, 2008, 6:23 am

It probably didn't help that swordsman was the easiest class to learn on RO, being a tank. @_@ If you failed to get any of the other options, I think you defaulted to just being a swordsman.

I'd be an Avenger. Heaven hath no fury like a woman sco- er... *cough*
Kanzar
Crack Addic!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » March 24th, 2008, 7:59 am

I am abit surprised about the polls honestly...

Considering that Class Caster is leading quite alot.

*at least during the time of this post*

I can see why some would fit in with...

Archer = guns, good at basketball, etc
Rider = Loves karting, cycling etc

But i imagined those that choose the Caster class as... an 'A's student. Or maybe just someone with a huge fascination of the arts, that they've tried their hand at it... Like that Oujia Board (sp?), or card tricks...
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby serialies » March 24th, 2008, 11:57 am

NO.. Im not asking what kinda servent you WANT to be.. But which class would you best fit into, and why?

well, seeing as i cant run at Mach 1 + >, or know magic, or have any NP's, and also not called Hassan... i only qualify for Beserker, and perhaps Avenger.

so i pick Avenger.

but seriously, Avenger is basically a normal guy, who got screwed over by a bunch of assholes, epic shit happens -> a god.
not that im a god, but i do believe hardship is a fundamental part of improving oneself.
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » March 24th, 2008, 12:08 pm

saber : hey, a sword artisan isn't that bad... like kojirou sasaki :P and I certainly like to "invent" or create my own demonic sword moves ^^
archer : maybe I am, 'cause I'm pretty decent with guns (maybe bows and arrows... as well)
berserker : yeah, baby!! smash everything on your path!!
rider : can ride (or drive) most vehicles... except planes, tanks and choppers...
caster : chanting spell... brings pleasure :wink:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Mukuro » March 24th, 2008, 6:27 pm

Let's see

Lancer : Since I'm quite agile and fast
Archer : Well, my accuracy is not that good, I just prefer to act alone. Not qualified I guess..
Berserker : I can go berserk at times, though I can still control my actions to a degree
Assassin : I guess I'm stealthy (at least that's what my family told me). I can go downstair to get some snacks and no one notice me...
Mukuro
Addict

Unread postby tankshell » March 25th, 2008, 10:42 am

I would say everyone has to be a Berserker because none of us are heroic spirits, so we would need the power that comes with Berserker.
tankshell
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » March 25th, 2008, 10:57 am

I would be a heroic sumo wrestler >_>

LOL thankfully I aint that fat XD but still its probably the closest thing I can get to to other than caster but magic aint my thing :P So berserker for me. Probably because it would be cool to throw tantrums where you literally break stuff and everyone thinks of it as being normal and I am pretty strong XD

If we were talking about what I would like to be then definately saber. Because swords are cool. Especially giant two handed greatswords :P
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby kensain » March 30th, 2008, 1:15 pm

I would either be a

Lancer: I'm wicked fast and very....jumpy. Think ninjas.
or Assassin: I'm sneaky enough to actually have others talk about me in a conversation, without knowing I'm there. Several times.

And we could all become servants. I mean, jeez, it's almost as though Gaia suddenly turned into a chatterbox. Plot devices all round!
The one who desires only perfection. Repeat.
The one who sees only flaws. Repeat.
The one who is unable to see alternative. Repeat.
The one who sees the unattainable perfection. Repeat.
The one who is blind. Relinquish.
kensain
Addict

Unread postby Superflonic » March 30th, 2008, 1:28 pm

Actually, Lancer.
I've worked with a big stick before, so that's pretty much where my only skill lies. Just kidding. Sounds gross anyway.

I still think Berserker is my best bet. I mean, I am pretty big and tall, I am kinda strong. And most of all, I'M FUGGIN' CRAZY.

Anyway, I don't think I'll ever fit into a catagory. Also, Message falls under Installer.
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Undream » March 30th, 2008, 7:50 pm

Definitely assasin, if at all something.
Any normal person (well, almost any) knows how to be mildly stealthy at any given time.
"...One must wait continuously, one must pursue endlessly.
They must realize that it was impossible to succeed yet
at the same time be capable of enduring patiently.
Is that... the story of a dream that shouldn't be waited upon?..."
Last Episode
Undream
Crack Addic!

Unread postby kerogoth » March 31st, 2008, 10:40 am

Oof, that's a tough question. Hmm, I would probably be either a Berserker or Saber class servant. Maybe I could also be a Gilgamesh style Archer (lots of projectiles instead lots of range). Usually when creating OC's, they tend to be mid/close style combatants. Since I pour a lot of soul in them, I like to think they represent different fractions of me. :3

If I let my imagination run free, and grab a lot from my favourite OC, my stats would be something like this:

Abillities:

Strength: C
Endurance: D
Agillity: A+
Magical Energy: B
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: A

Class Abillities:

Madness A (conditional): All parameters are increased, but sanity is lost. Servant becomes completely uncontrolable to the point of self-destruction.

Independant Action A: The abillity to act even when a masters magical energy is cut off. At this rank it is possible to act without a master for a week.

Skills:

Instinct - A: The abillity to 'feel' the best course for onself in combat. This heightened sense is now close to precognition.

Mid-Childan Magic - A: Knowledge of the Mid-Childan magic style. This magic style does not require the use of a Magic Cirquit, instead focussing on an organ known as the 'Linker Core' High-class (but not divine) magic is possible with this style, however, one must be born with a Linker Core to be able to use it. A device is also needed to use magic of rank B and higher.

Battle Continuation - A: The abillity to stay alive and fight untill the user recieves a clearly fatal wound.

Knowledge of Foremost Harmony - B: A special abillity that prevents reduction of the effectivenes of an attack, no matter how many times it is used against the same opponent. Knowledge of Foremost Harmony is lost if Madness is achieved.

Noble Phantasm:

Sealing Axe of Destruction - Artherion: An ancient device dug up by a young Scryan archeologist. It was used to seal the corruptive powers that ravaged Keroko. Artherion is an Intelligent Device, taking the form of a double headed axe. Artherion serves as both a melee weapon and a medium to allow Keroko to cast high-ranked Mid-Childan style magic. This device has an advanced AI, allowing self-awareness.

Corruption of the Earth-warder - Black Dragon's Curse: The curse that plaged Keroko, dark energies of the corrupted Aspect of the Black Dragonflight had taken hold of Keroko's Linker Core, slowly but surely destroying the body and rendering Keroko prone to violence and bursts of rage. This energy was sealed with Artherion, however should the seal be released, the full power of the Black Dragon's Curse will re-apear. Keroko will be gain Madness A, but loose Knowledge of Foremost Harmony B This curse cannot be controled, and will lead to the self-destruction of Keroko unless sealed. Once affected, Keroko will go berserk and attack everyone within targeting range. Since the dark energies that run rampant do not differ between friend or foe, and only care for destruction, Keroko's body will eventually burn from the inside out.

Mage of the Black Aspect - Ethereal Mode: Keroko's ultimate Noble Phantasm, Ethereal Mode, requires Artherion to work. This Noble Phantasm allows Keroko to use the Black Dragon's Curse without loosing sanity. Although the stat-increase is not as high as the Black Dragon's Curse, several high-class magic spells become available for use, and the Damage over Time is reduced.

----------------------

Class abillities are tricky, concidering I haven't really decided on a single class yet. ^_^; But since Madness is an esential part of the Black Dragon's Curse Noble Phantasm, it was needed.
kerogoth
Might just like this board

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat